CocoaMom's Church Theory

Status
Not open for further replies.

LI_Mom

Reaction score
The other thread was locked & this theory was still be discussed...

here is a copy of CocoaMom's own post:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2930610#post2930610

This is right by Blanchard Park - you might say "bottom left"..."close" to: Tony, home,the park, a playground, God, etc...
OK,here...I have been so consumed with the Blanchard Park tower pings until I searched this past Saturday with TES. I was assigned to the East side of the 8 mile long park. I saw a tower near there. Looking at tower locations and the one she pinged (WEST side) I figured if she put Caylee here it would be West Blanchard Park.

So I started google mapping and google earthing and drew a line 1.0 miles from that West tower. then I started moving it in a circle. I went with 1.0 miles because of the populated nature of the area. I figured it would be a short range tower.

About 1/2 mile North of Colonial Dr (HWY 50) on the West side of the road is a Church - Faith something or other...Oh Gosh I'm freaking here...

This church is huge with a gigantic parking lot behind it. She spent hours and hours within this tower's ping radius - lots of those hours long after the Blanchard gates were locked. I was thinking where the heck could she be within 1 mile of this tower from say midnight to 8 AM any given day? THE CHURCH!! Private to park, no one would see her there, she could sleep, text, talk on the phone, etc. Lots of treed areas to hide her car in just in case the cops drove in. Two playgrounds and gee, what's that? A pond inside of all those trees on the other side of the playground.

If you google map or google earth it, there's a blue tarp there. Microsoft.live.com - no tarp. But really secluded, by a church, by a playground, easy to "visit" every Sunday, OMG...She is very in your face (wearing the stolen stuff on camera, etc) wouldn't it be just like her to go "visit" the body by going to church all the time she was on house arrest????

Am I crazy or do you all see the perfect spot too? Does this make any sense???

-----

This is an excellent theory, imo.

Now I'm wondering is there could be ANY type of connection between the church and the tattoo words "Bella Vida."

thanks for starting this here, LI Mom.

There is another thread for pictures. Shouldn't we merge the two?

So we are thinking it can't be Tony's place she was at this long because he was out of town?

Thank you for starting this! I wanted to but wasn't sure how to link the previous thread.
I think her theory is excellent and I will be following it to see how it pans out!

ScreenHunter_2.jpg

Right now, all I posted was a general pic of the churches in Orlando... maybe when CocoaMom shows up, she'll have some pics of the actual church & she can add them those to here & to the pic thread.

Didn't the Anthonys go to a 'new' church a while back when they had that vigil service or something???? I'm very vague on this... anyone remember anything?

Do we know if the family had a REGULAR church they previously attended? If so, did they start avoiding their regular church & go to a new one?

Is that the same church where they've been holding the Sunday night vigils?

:clap:

What got me is how right you are about "in your face". What if Caylee is in a terribly obvious place? This theory is right on for me.

If they don't, can you post the aerial pic of the church you posted in the other thread? It really shows the area the church has. Thanks!

I just heard Kid Finders is trying to stop LP and Murt from searching anymore, anywhere. Also they took the memorial for Caylee down. They also took the gifts, bears, flowers, etc... has anyone read this?

Ugh. Didn't hear but maybe the memorial smelled of smoke or something & they didn't want the birds & wildlife to be at risk? lol

LP should just make a formal announcement to the media that's he's looking for a "LIVE" Caylee. See them try to stop THAT searching to. Call their bluff, LP!!!!!

I'd like to know if the Anthony family ever heard of the Elizabeth Smart case.... she was hidden in a remote area almost within shouting distance of her own home. What is Caylee is in the woods somewhere????

Is that the same church where they've been holding the Sunday night vigils?

I believe the Sunday vigils were in their driveway.

Do they still have those or did they end after the protesters started showing up? (Never understood why they couldn't hold them in their backyard in PRIVATE if they wanted to avoid the protesters but then I'm guilty of being logical & non-confrontational. lol)

Thanks for putting up the map, wow it was close to Amscott area. She was spending alot of time over there.

Ugh. Didn't hear but maybe the memorial smelled of smoke or something & they didn't want the birds & wildlife to be at risk? lol

LP should just make a formal announcement to the media that's he's looking for a "LIVE" Caylee. See them try to stop THAT searching to. Call their bluff, LP!!!!!

I'd like to know if the Anthony family ever heard of the Elizabeth Smart case.... she was hidden in a remote area almost within shouting distance of her own home. What is Caylee is in the woods somewhere????

I forgot what humanitarians the Anthony's are. :crazy:

I believe the Sunday vigils were in their driveway.

Do they still have those or did they end after the protesters started showing up? (Never understood why they couldn't hold them in their backyard in PRIVATE if they wanted to avoid the protesters but then I'm guilty of being logical & non-confrontational. lol)

They did stop having the vigils in their driveway due to the protesters and started having them at a nearby church; I don't recall the name of the church, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
archangel78100