John Ramsey's Campaign Video

Where on earth does he get off claiming he has "the compassion to lead"? John has been on the receiving end of much compassion among his friends and family, but I dare anyone to tell me that John has offered compassion to anyone. He could not even be bothered to offer compassion to his wife on the morning of December 26th, 1996.

What a joke! My husband just called to tell me he heard this on the radio, about him running.

why_nutt said:
Where on earth does he get off claiming he has "the compassion to lead"? John has been on the receiving end of much compassion among his friends and family, but I dare anyone to tell me that John has offered compassion to anyone. He could not even be bothered to offer compassion to his wife on the morning of December 26th, 1996.

First, I want to say it's wonderful to have you posting here again Why_Nutt!

Of all things to pat himself on the back about, that was a big mistake. The RST have excused his seemingly poor compassion skills on his personal nature to be quiet and reserved; someone who does not get emotional or display his compassion and caring.

Listen Carefully John; Be careful what you wish for. You just might get it!

Well it looks like John Andrew is now married huh? Maybe it's old news?

I have a son exactly the same age as Burke. I am having a hard time understanding what possible reason they would have to uproot Burke from Atlanta (where remember they insisted is "their home" and they just HAD to get back to....) right in the middle of his high school years and move to another state! This is devastating for kids.
I cannot help but wonder if Burke was not doing well in Atlanta and they needed to remove him from his surroundings far away from the influences?
I don't know. But it is sure curious... It makes you wonder about the comments made by his parents and Lin Wood in the past few years about how is doing. No one ever says, "Oh he's doing great!" It's always kind of a heavy sigh type of thing with comments about how they "worry" about him, how he is a "typical teenager" ("typical" to the Ramseys is different IMO than your average American .... e.g. the beauty pageants....)
I always felt there was more behind those comments about Burke.
Is he the reason they moved to another state?
From Colorado...to Georgia...to Michigan...??
And what happened to the Stines who packed up everything and followed the Ramseys to Georgia??

Hmmm......

I have a seven year old little girl and I can hardly type this out as the thought is just too much however I could NEVER EVER just up leave the city where I had to bury my baby. NEVER!

My son is eleven and I too agree that moving Burke is either going to hurt him terribly OR they're moving because of him.

jubie said:
I have a seven year old little girl and I can hardly type this out as the thought is just too much however I could NEVER EVER just up leave the city where I had to bury my baby. NEVER!

My son is eleven and I too agree that moving Burke is either going to hurt him terribly OR they're moving because of him.

Teens are resilient he will be fine.

One day Burke will open up and not be able to keep his mouth shut.

Patsy will be dead by then, John will be in office.

One day Burke will open up and not be able to keep his mouth shut.

Patsy will be dead by then, John will be in office.

Thank you, Miss Cleo.

imo

John Ramsey has never shown any compassion for anyone unless there was something in it for him. He was a ruthless businessman, an adulterer, and a disliked employer.

I am sure the good people of Northern Michigan will see through Ramsey's latest scam, and his ploy to use his dead baby as a stepping-stone to public office.

The man is repulsive!

"This episode gave me great sensitivity to the plight of so many of the families..."

So JonBenet is now just an 'episode' and there must be whole lotta wrongly accused families out there...
What a load of crap.
I'd like to know what he EVER did for ANYONE in even a vaguely similar situation.

I sure hope the voting public doesn't buy this self-serving drivel. He oozes of insincerity.

vic said:
"This episode gave me great sensitivity to the plight of so many of the families..."

So JonBenet is now just an 'episode' and there must be whole lotta wrongly accused families out there...
What a load of crap.
I'd like to know what he EVER did for ANYONE in even a vaguely similar situation.

I sure hope the voting public doesn't buy this self-serving drivel. He oozes of insincerity.

I hope John Ramsey is asked if he and Patsy ever joined ANY support groups like "Parents of Murdered Children"?? If not - why not?
Where is this "foundation" they touted so much that was supposed to be in JonBenet's name?
Where have ever lent their support and commradiere with OTHER parents of murdered children?
When have you EVER seen them agree to appear with Mark Klaas, or Chandra Levy's mother, or the VanDamm's? Or the scores of other parents of children who were truly murdered by a stranger????
No. They curiously stand apart from these folks. They do not align themselves with them in any way that I have ever seen.

John Ramsey is going to have to face these very valid questions.

Last night on Hannity & Colmes they had a little piece on John Ramsey's current run for election. They were puzzled (as are many) as to WHY John Ramsey would purposely INVITE the scrutiny on him and his family by doing this and to KNOW he is going to have to re-live the death of his daughter over and over!
Sean Hannity made the comment that once someone has tasted the "media" and cameras on them and the attention it brings - it can become very attractive. He was hinting that this is what he suspects may be the case with the Ramseys.

I just cannot believe that these people who tried every trick in the book to take negative attention off themselves in the public would CHOOSE to invite it back by something so incredibly dumb as to run for public office!!

They really are truly 100% innocent and are springing from that standpoint - or they are the most delusional and deceitful and manipulative of people.
There is no middle ground here.

vic said:

What a load of crap.

I agree with this!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back