1245 users online (216 members and 1029 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,343

    All Things Rev Grund

    Last edited by JBean; 01-01-2009 at 05:01 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    3,990
    Quote Originally Posted by imnotheonlyone View Post
    Thank you for posting this, imnottheonlyone. Mr Grund's messages help me to step back from my indignation toward the A's and this entire situation. I don't get the sense that LP continued the search and held the prayer service for any reason other than wanting to bring about some sort of closure. I hope Mr Grund continues to put his thoughts out there. I know he has been criticized here but I find him to be a sincere, kind, and honest man.

  3. #3
    EmMomma's Avatar
    EmMomma is offline Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,980
    Thank you for posting this.
    Mr. Grund has truly served as an example for me through this whole mess...
    "Lost is not alone..." T. Miller, Founder TES (and MY HERO!!!)

    "I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do. What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of God, I will." -

    Edward Everett Hale

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    14,189
    No offense to the nice Websleuthers who like RG, but I have to add my usual comments that he is still putting down Cindy and George. He talks of forgiveness, but he is so bitter against them that he isn't forgiving. He says "Cindy camp" and "crew" and brings up the accusation against Jesse. He doesn't need to be telling other people to forgive the actions of Caylee's grandparents. Most people in the public are nowhere that bitter against them. Caylee isn't the seed of some new fervor. She's a poor little baby who is said by LE to have had her life taken by her own mother and no one, not even him, recognized the true danger she was in.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    2,037
    I listened to and watched Rev Grund's sermon yesterday. I was very moved by it.
    I never thought Mr Padilla was doing any of this for publicity. God Bless both of them and those close to them.

    And now, after reading Mr Grund's message at "myspace", I'm even more moved.....
    and very close to tears. He is such a powerful and forgiving man, with powerful words of inspiration.
    His family and friends and congregation are very lucky to have him in their lives.

    Thank you, imnottheonlyone, for bringing the link to his wonderful message over here, for us all to read.

    xoxo
    Last edited by peace9274; 11-13-2008 at 05:58 AM.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    3,990
    Quote Originally Posted by txsvicki View Post
    No offense to the nice Websleuthers who like RG, but I have to add my usual comments that he is still putting down Cindy and George. He talks of forgiveness, but he is so bitter against them that he isn't forgiving. He says "Cindy camp" and "crew" and brings up the accusation against Jesse. He doesn't need to be telling other people to forgive the actions of Caylee's grandparents. Most people in the public are nowhere that bitter against them. Caylee isn't the seed of some new fervor. She's a poor little baby who is said by LE to have had her life taken by her own mother and no one, not even him, recognized the true danger she was in.
    You know, one thing I don't understand about the Grunds is they have given the defense a leg up (IMO.) RG and JG both stated that this KC is not the KC they knew, somehow suggesting that it would be out of character for her to harm Caylee. While her other friends were shocked and appalled to find out Caylee was missing (given KC's carefree partying during that time,) I don't recall anyone else stating that her personality had somehow changed. RG has been compassionate toward CA, except where he was defending his son (who could blame him for that, considering CA was attempting to implicate JG somehow in Caylee's disappearance.) Only thing JG said that was remotely derogatory (far as I can tell) is telling LE that KC is a pathological liar. Yet that appears to be fact and well corrorborated by those who knew her best, including her own parents. So I don't know. My head spins when I attempt to make sense of what the truth is here.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,431
    Rev Grund and Jesse have been scrutinized and essentially attacked by many people. At least RG tries to examine the situation, his feelings, takes a step back and attempts to forgive. That's more than I can say of most (if not all) of the players in this case.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    397

    REV. R GRUND Shares his lifein the OCCULT

    I know there is a Thread on this someplace. Please Merge if Needed.

    I found this website I wanted to Share on the REV. R Grund.

    Looks like he has written a Book or Paper. He talks about being involved into WICCA. He also talks about talking with the DEVIL. Things in his room begin to shake and he let out a bloodcurdling Cry, his parents ran in the room and saw the fear in his face. He wanted to tell them what was going on but he couldnt for fear of letting them know what he had been doing.He talks about tearing all his WICCA books up and wearing a rosary around his neck.

    http://www.onsolomonsporch.org/DARK%20WATERSupdated.pdf

    I guess you will have to read for your self. (Interesting Story he tells).

    One last thing: Didnt at one time After Caylee went missing KC was walking around with Crosses and Rosary Beads?????
    __________________________________________
    If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything. ~Mark Twain

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Dana Point,CA
    Posts
    52,752
    Quote Originally Posted by FIND'HER View Post
    I know there is a Thread on this someplace. Please Merge if Needed.

    I found this website I wanted to Share on the REV. R Grund.

    Looks like he has written a Book or Paper. He talks about being involved into WICCA. He also talks about talking with the DEVIL. Things in his room begin to shake and he let out a bloodcurdling Cry, his parents ran in the room and saw the fear in his face. He wanted to tell them what was going on but he couldnt for fear of letting them know what he had been doing.He talks about tearing all his WICCA books up and wearing a rosary around his neck.

    http://www.onsolomonsporch.org/DARK%20WATERSupdated.pdf

    I guess you will have to read for your self. (Interesting Story he tells).

    One last thing: Didnt at one time After Caylee went missing KC was walking around with Crosses and Rosary Beads?????
    if you do a search in this forum go advanced, put in the key term rosary, titles only, you should get a whole thread about her beads. I know she had them on when she was being arrested one time.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Jonesborough, Tennessee
    Posts
    152
    Quote Originally Posted by Theonly1 View Post
    Rev Grund and Jesse have been scrutinized and essentially attacked by many people. At least RG tries to examine the situation, his feelings, takes a step back and attempts to forgive. That's more than I can say of most (if not all) of the players in this case.
    Yes, ma'am... and he has the courage of his convictions. In my view, Christians can be and are bitterly disappointed, hurt, and get angry--all of the human emotions served up in life. It's what we do that counts, what we say can sometimes be harsh but we are also no better or different and need forgiveness as much as anybody.
    Richard Grund is a sincere man--but he is a man--and if he uses terms right now such as Cindy's camp, well, many of us do because we are human beings and when something like this happens to a child, it makes us as angry as anybody and puts many of us in the camp of wanting justice despite what liars would desire.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    209
    Quote Originally Posted by jbean
    "if you do a search in this forum go advanced, put in the key term rosary, titles only, you should get a whole thread about her beads. I know she had them on when she was being arrested one time."
    I think that was just "stylin." I don't think that had anything to do with Christianity or wicca or anything.
    Last edited by JBean; 01-01-2009 at 02:06 PM. Reason: wrap quote

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,465
    Quote Originally Posted by Theonly1 View Post
    Rev Grund and Jesse have been scrutinized and essentially attacked by many people. At least RG tries to examine the situation, his feelings, takes a step back and attempts to forgive. That's more than I can say of most (if not all) of the players in this case.
    Theonly1 terrfic post!

    I personally think that the Rev. G., Jesse and his family are utterly and completely devastated by all of the evnts leading to Caylee's death. I also believe the realization that they actually never really "knew" Casey at all. The realization that Casey is nothing more than a narcissitic person who is incapable of loving/caring for anyone but herself!

    Very very tragic because these people loved, cherished and adored our little peanut, Caylee Marie! The Grunds were most certainly a beacon of light and love in her life.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    397
    Quote Originally Posted by blupencl View Post

    I think that was just "stylin." I don't think that had anything to do with Christianity or wicca or anything.
    YES, but did she not buy 2 cross necklaces from JC Penny. Where is the other Cross Necklace??
    Last edited by JBean; 01-01-2009 at 02:07 PM. Reason: correct quote tags
    __________________________________________
    If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything. ~Mark Twain

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by FIND'HER View Post
    YES, but did she not buy 2 cross necklaces from JC Penny. Where is the other Cross Necklace??
    What would be the significance of the other cross necklace in relation to wicca or Christianity?

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,057
    Quote Originally Posted by FIND'HER View Post

    One last thing: Didnt at one time After Caylee went missing KC was walking around with Crosses and Rosary Beads?????
    Yup. Trying to impress on the public that she's a good girl and couldn't *possibly* have killed her daughter.

    If I remember correctly, a sympathizer sent them to her.
    Faxing death threats to a location near you!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Jesse Grund on HLN
    By Carnie in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 07-05-2011, 09:32 PM
  2. Jesse Grund
    By MEM2010 in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 06-13-2011, 08:33 PM
  3. Casey- Jesse Grund
    By Egoslayer in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 01-20-2009, 12:09 AM
  4. Grund Family Tribute
    By IrishSweetOne in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-19-2008, 11:51 PM
  5. Jesse Grund on Geraldo right now
    By Mags630 in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-20-2008, 10:35 PM