All Things Rev Grund

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for posting this, imnottheonlyone. Mr Grund's messages help me to step back from my indignation toward the A's and this entire situation. I don't get the sense that LP continued the search and held the prayer service for any reason other than wanting to bring about some sort of closure. I hope Mr Grund continues to put his thoughts out there. I know he has been criticized here but I find him to be a sincere, kind, and honest man.

Thank you for posting this. :blowkiss:
Mr. Grund has truly served as an example for me through this whole mess...

No offense to the nice Websleuthers who like RG, but I have to add my usual comments that he is still putting down Cindy and George. He talks of forgiveness, but he is so bitter against them that he isn't forgiving. He says "Cindy camp" and "crew" and brings up the accusation against Jesse. He doesn't need to be telling other people to forgive the actions of Caylee's grandparents. Most people in the public are nowhere that bitter against them. Caylee isn't the seed of some new fervor. She's a poor little baby who is said by LE to have had her life taken by her own mother and no one, not even him, recognized the true danger she was in.

I listened to and watched Rev Grund's sermon yesterday. I was very moved by it.
I never thought Mr Padilla was doing any of this for publicity. God Bless both of them and those close to them.

And now, after reading Mr Grund's message at "myspace", I'm even more moved.....
and very close to tears. He is such a powerful and forgiving man, with powerful words of inspiration.
His family and friends and congregation are very lucky to have him in their lives.

Thank you, imnottheonlyone, for bringing the link to his wonderful message over here, for us all to read.

xoxo

No offense to the nice Websleuthers who like RG, but I have to add my usual comments that he is still putting down Cindy and George. He talks of forgiveness, but he is so bitter against them that he isn't forgiving. He says "Cindy camp" and "crew" and brings up the accusation against Jesse. He doesn't need to be telling other people to forgive the actions of Caylee's grandparents. Most people in the public are nowhere that bitter against them. Caylee isn't the seed of some new fervor. She's a poor little baby who is said by LE to have had her life taken by her own mother and no one, not even him, recognized the true danger she was in.

You know, one thing I don't understand about the Grunds is they have given the defense a leg up (IMO.) RG and JG both stated that this KC is not the KC they knew, somehow suggesting that it would be out of character for her to harm Caylee. While her other friends were shocked and appalled to find out Caylee was missing (given KC's carefree partying during that time,) I don't recall anyone else stating that her personality had somehow changed. RG has been compassionate toward CA, except where he was defending his son (who could blame him for that, considering CA was attempting to implicate JG somehow in Caylee's disappearance.) Only thing JG said that was remotely derogatory (far as I can tell) is telling LE that KC is a pathological liar. Yet that appears to be fact and well corrorborated by those who knew her best, including her own parents. So I don't know. My head spins when I attempt to make sense of what the truth is here.

Rev Grund and Jesse have been scrutinized and essentially attacked by many people. At least RG tries to examine the situation, his feelings, takes a step back and attempts to forgive. That's more than I can say of most (if not all) of the players in this case.

I know there is a Thread on this someplace. Please Merge if Needed.

I found this website I wanted to Share on the REV. R Grund.

Looks like he has written a Book or Paper. He talks about being involved into WICCA. He also talks about talking with the DEVIL. Things in his room begin to shake and he let out a bloodcurdling Cry, his parents ran in the room and saw the fear in his face. He wanted to tell them what was going on but he couldnt for fear of letting them know what he had been doing.He talks about tearing all his WICCA books up and wearing a rosary around his neck.

http://www.onsolomonsporch.org/DARK WATERSupdated.pdf

I guess you will have to read for your self. (Interesting Story he tells).

One last thing: Didnt at one time After Caylee went missing KC was walking around with Crosses and Rosary Beads?????

I know there is a Thread on this someplace. Please Merge if Needed.

I found this website I wanted to Share on the REV. R Grund.

Looks like he has written a Book or Paper. He talks about being involved into WICCA. He also talks about talking with the DEVIL. Things in his room begin to shake and he let out a bloodcurdling Cry, his parents ran in the room and saw the fear in his face. He wanted to tell them what was going on but he couldnt for fear of letting them know what he had been doing.He talks about tearing all his WICCA books up and wearing a rosary around his neck.

http://www.onsolomonsporch.org/DARK WATERSupdated.pdf

I guess you will have to read for your self. (Interesting Story he tells).

One last thing: Didnt at one time After Caylee went missing KC was walking around with Crosses and Rosary Beads?????
if you do a search in this forum go advanced, put in the key term rosary, titles only, you should get a whole thread about her beads. I know she had them on when she was being arrested one time.

Rev Grund and Jesse have been scrutinized and essentially attacked by many people. At least RG tries to examine the situation, his feelings, takes a step back and attempts to forgive. That's more than I can say of most (if not all) of the players in this case.

Yes, ma'am... and he has the courage of his convictions. In my view, Christians can be and are bitterly disappointed, hurt, and get angry--all of the human emotions served up in life. It's what we do that counts, what we say can sometimes be harsh but we are also no better or different and need forgiveness as much as anybody.
Richard Grund is a sincere man--but he is a man--and if he uses terms right now such as Cindy's camp, well, many of us do because we are human beings and when something like this happens to a child, it makes us as angry as anybody and puts many of us in the camp of wanting justice despite what liars would desire.

jbean said:
"if you do a search in this forum go advanced, put in the key term rosary, titles only, you should get a whole thread about her beads. I know she had them on when she was being arrested one time."

I think that was just "stylin." I don't think that had anything to do with Christianity or wicca or anything.

Theonly1 terrfic post! :clap:

I personally think that the Rev. G., Jesse and his family are utterly and completely devastated by all of the evnts leading to Caylee's death. I also believe the realization that they actually never really "knew" Casey at all. The realization that Casey is nothing more than a narcissitic person who is incapable of loving/caring for anyone but herself!

Very very tragic because these people loved, cherished and adored our little peanut, Caylee Marie! The Grunds were most certainly a beacon of light and love in her life.

I think that was just "stylin." I don't think that had anything to do with Christianity or wicca or anything.

YES, but did she not buy 2 cross necklaces from JC Penny. Where is the other Cross Necklace??

Yup. Trying to impress on the public that she's a good girl and couldn't *possibly* have killed her daughter.

If I remember correctly, a sympathizer sent them to her.

Cindy and George NEED to be held accountable for their lies. I don't see him as bitter but realistic.

Most people are very bitter toward such evil doers, and I find his attitude admirable even though I don't agree with him that they should be forgiven.

Forgiven is one thing, held accountable is another.

There are several threads on all the crosses. Please take any conversation there. thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts