593 users online (58 members and 535 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Canada - Marc, 42, Debra, 48, & Jacob Richardson, 8, slain, Medicine Hat, 23 Apr 2006

This is less than an hour from where we live.I sure hope the daughter is ok.

Three members of a family of four were found dead in their Medicine Hat home yesterday, leading police to launch a search for their missing 13-year-old daughter.

Marc and Debra Richardson, along with their son, were found slain in their home around 1:30 p.m., much to the shock of neighbours in the quiet residential area.

Last night, police were still looking for 13-year-old Jasmine Richardson "regarding a serious family matter."

http://calsun.canoe.ca/News/Alberta/...47806-sun.html
    Carolyn Pruyser missing since May 17,1984 please read her about her case Here

They're looking for Jasmine regarding a serious family matter ??? Is that another way of saying they suspect she committed the murders?

Its possible.The one thing about the canadian police is they are very tight lipped when it comes to investigations.I sure hope she didn't have anything to do with it.

The daughter (I think) has been arrested with her boyfriend for the murders.

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNew...=Canada&s_name=

Police announced they have charged an adult male and a 12-year-old girl with three counts each of first-degree murder in connection with the weekend deaths of a southeastern Alberta family.

Egads!! That's what I was afraid of. What's wrong with these kids?

What is a medicine hat?

Or is it the name of a town?
    Life ain't always beautiful, but it's a beautiful ride.

My opinion!

Quote Originally Posted by turbosleuthing
    What is a medicine hat?

Or is it the name of a town?
    It is the name of the town turbo...and very near where I grew up... . Things like this just don't happen there!!!! OMG

ALTA....news reports are saying Jasmine is 13 but the police arrested a 12 year old girl, do you suppose they got the age wrong? This is so shocking....

Medicine Hat is a city full of seniors, mostly retired farmers....

This is just so awful! It didn't say if the boyfriend is a local. My first thought was I wonder if she met him on MySpace. That seems to be a hotspot for crime these days. It's very frightening.

Geesh I missed our local news to I was running around uptown.I will turn the radio on see if it says anything.I did search myspace and found one match for her name.It listed her as 15,course she could have lied.Only thing is it is set to private,and the picture is hard to tell if its the same girl.Here is the link for the myspace account.I'll go see what I can find out and let you all know.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endID=49536854

Our local radio station is saying nothing new,but it doesn't surprise me.I think there may have been a mistake when they first reported she was 13.From some of the articles I have read the neighbours are even surprised to hear she was this young.One lady said Jasmine hung out with her 17 year old,and had no clue she was so young.Apparently she dresses goth like.One reason i do believe it is her that is arrested along with the boyfriend is,they are not reporting anymore that they are looking for her or that she is missing.They were also arrested in leader Saskatchewan which is only maybe 2 hours east of medicine hat,so I have to wonder if the boyfriend isn't from that area.They had to have been gone at least 30 hours or more so they must have been hiding out.I am going to attempt to post Jasmine's picture from the paper & the one from the myspace accunt i found.Tell me if you think it is the same girl.I will keep on watching our local stations for any updates.

I hope this works..lol.
    Last edited by Alta; 10-01-2007 at 08:39 PM.

Looks like the same girl to me.

The male suspect, Jeremy Steinke, also of Medicine Hat, was known to police, investigators said. Could this be him? Medicine Hat roster, '98-99.

Scroll down the page.
    http://hathighmohawks.tripod.com/roster.html

Quote Originally Posted by cathieq
    The male suspect, Jeremy Steinke, also of Medicine Hat, was known to police, investigators said. Could this be him? Medicine Hat roster, '98-99.

Scroll down the page.
    http://hathighmohawks.tripod.com/roster.html
    Wow, isn't he scary looking?

..i heard on the evening edmonton news that the "13 yr. old daughter was in a safe location"..

..yet, this article practically states that "the 12 yr. old arrested IS the daughter"..

http://www.canada.com/topics/news/na...4a84fc&k=72269

MEDICINE HAT, Alta. -- A 12-year-old girl and a 23-year-old man were arrested in Saskatchewan early Monday and each charged with three counts of first-degree murder in the deaths of a southeastern Alberta family.

RCMP, acting on a tip, arrested the pair in Leader, Sask., about two hours from this quiet community, which has been rocked by the weekend slayings.

.. " I think the officers have a very good assumption of what the motive might have been, but we have to hold on to that right now to make sure we don't jeopardize the investigation,'' said Townsend.
    Under the Youth Criminal Justice Act, the girl cannot be identified.

However, neighbours say a young girl in Grade 7 lived with the family, which moved to Medicine Hat from Ottawa three years ago.

............more @ link..
    my opinion...........and i happen to agree with it.....

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast