LP 11/13 BP Search

Status
Not open for further replies.

karenz

Reaction score
I hope you don't mind me starting a new thread about search events today. It is getting confusing when its tagged on the back of the poll thread.

Can anyone update todays activities so far?

LP and Murt need someone in Florida to call the local DNR for alligator and turkey vulture info. seems they are swarming the area where the divers were the last time because they stirred up stuff. So they need to know what to do...

Divers and LP said a prayer by the water, waiting for DNR or someone from Alligator Land??

Some guy from TES has been sitting there right on the edge of the path, close to the river, since Murt got there. Doesn't know what's up with him. He looks military.

Murt thinks the military looking guy sitting at the river's edge could be a TES "watcher".

Can you guys provide a like to where you are watching? What's the weather like in FLA today? Rainy and wet here.

Murt thinks the military looking guy sitting at the river's edge could be a TES "watcher".

Why would TES be wasting time watching LP? Aren't they conducting their own searches? I don't mean to be rude, it just seems a poor use of resources.

Edited to add: Sorry JBean. I didn't see your post until after I posted. I tried to delete my post but it wouldn't delete.

Why would TES be wasting time watching LP? Aren't they conducting their own searches? I don't mean to be rude, it just seems a poor use of resources.

Is there a guy sitting in a lawn chair fishing by the river?
I'm not getting a live stream.

The link that cc81 posted is up and working.

I wonder if they will search 'round the bend in the river today while the diver's are there.

Lois asking around about another guy in camo pants and military-style haircut.

d66950a5.jpg

The link that cc81 posted is up and working.

I wonder if they will search 'round the bend in the river today while the diver's are there.

I think they said they expected to search about 1 mile of the river today. I'm not sure if that is 1 square mile, or 1 mile lengthwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie