Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Moving van at Cooper House now (11/13/08)

Hot off the press and this just in:

Moving van is at Cooper House!

Quote Originally Posted by SleuthyGal View Post
    Hot off the press and this just in:

Moving van is at Cooper House!
    Wow!

So what? Are they breaking the judge's order?

fran

Moving doesn't imply breaking a judge's order...as long as they are not disposing of those items. I'm sure the house has to be prepared to be sold and that is allowed, as long as it's at market value and proceeds held in T/S escrow/trust.

Quote Originally Posted by SleuthyGal View Post
    Moving doesn't imply breaking a judge's order...as long as they are not disposing of those items. I'm sure the house has to be prepared to be sold and that is allowed, as long as it's at market value and proceeds held in T/S escrow/trust.
    True enough, SG. However I was sure hoping it was a van sent by the Rentz family to secure the rest of K & B's toys and clothing and personal belongings. I don't think ole Brad-boy is gonna need them ever again!!!
    FYI - If I make a typo I call it a Brain Fart. Till you go thru brain surgery you really can't appreciate that saying.
    As always my posts are just my opinion...

Per my source the movers just took out dining room furniture so that blows my hopes!!!!
    FYI - If I make a typo I call it a Brain Fart. Till you go thru brain surgery you really can't appreciate that saying.

Once again K & B has messed over their own client ! As I recall K & B were the ones who referenced that the house was packed and an argument ensued here as to what that meant. Guess we now know, and it seems the Rentz's were paying attention as well, hence the restraining order.

Top Sail - it may be the items are being moved to a storage facility in advance of selling the residence. I would not yet rule out that the restraining orders are being followed as required. Given the nature of those orders I don't see how the Rentz's are entitled to anything in the residence at this point (other than clothes and toys as agreed to) to be honest. Nor should they be until the 21 November hearing decides the outcome.

Hi RC!! I'm sure I read that Brad had agreed to turn over all of K B's toys, clothing and personal items so I was going on that hope. Not that it had anything to do with the current freeze on assets. Once my source told me furniture was being taken I assumed it was going to storage so the house can go on the market.

Quote Originally Posted by Topsail Girl View Post
    Hi RC!! I'm sure I read that Brad had agreed to turn over all of K B's toys, clothing and personal items so I was going on that hope. Not that it had anything to do with the current freeze on assets. Once my source told me furniture was being taken I assumed it was going to storage so the house can go on the market.
    I suspect this is the case - preparing to put the house on the market. But I still think K & B messed up by saying the house was paritally packed up a while ago on their website while trying to argue over what they seemed to think were silly shoes.

Forgive my manners, or lack of - HELLO !

Maybe someone's stealing all the stuff (rumor has it there's some nice paintings in there...) ... Can anyone confirm whether there is a Budweiser logo painted on the moving van by chance?

Quote Originally Posted by raisincharlie View Post
    I suspect this is the case - preparing to put the house on the market. But I still think K & B messed up by saying the house was paritally packed up a while ago on their website while trying to argue over what they seemed to think were silly shoes.

Forgive my manners, or lack of - HELLO !
    Hey I don't call 'em Knot-head and Bone-head for nuthin'!!!!! Speaking of - where did my siggy go???? How much worse can that trio (Brad, Knot-head and Bone-head) make it look for him???

Quote Originally Posted by Topsail Girl View Post
    Hey I don't call 'em Knot-head and Bone-head for nuthin'!!!!! Speaking of - where did my siggy go???? How much worse can that trio (Brad, Knot-head and Bone-head) make it look for him???
    Maybe there will be an interesting and informative update on the website soon

What has happened to Mom?? We need photos of the move!

http://www.wral.com/news/news_briefs/story/3952460/

When asked about the moving van, Brad Cooper's attorney, Howard Kurtz, said, "It's not something I'm prepared to talk about right now."

Well, that news made my jaw drop. And what kind of waffle talk is that from Kurtz. Was he caught off guard by the news, or is there something they think they were going to pull off on the sly? Where is Ma C? Is there a realtor involved? Can we check MLS to see if it is listed or sold?
    As I received information, and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times, laughed at the situation. She still failed to show any outward signs of remorse or concern for her missing two year old daughter.
    --Yuri Melich, arrest warrant, July 16, 2008

Ed Crump on ABC 11 is reporting that the furniture will be sold to pay custody legal bills. He said Brad had signed over cars and furnishings to his parents "months ago", and that since his arrest his parents signed them over to his civil attorney. Ed said Brad's attorney (referred to as she, so I'm assuming Sandlin) said only "presently owned" belongings are covered under the restraining order.

ETA: They've put the report online:
    http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?se...cal&id=6503990
    Last edited by Skittles; 11-13-2008 at 03:00 PM. Reason: Added link

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast