Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
PICT0191.jpg

This is the pictures that George yanked off of Murts
van.

:blowkiss: You are very welcome..

I am going to set the record straight here and now if I find one negitive post on this thread that person will be banned this is Caylee's Prayer Thread.

These pictures are great, thanks for sharing them! Im glad they decided to go ahead and have a little ceremony for her. Caylee-for such a small girl you have made a HUGE impact on the world. Rest in peace wherever you are little one.

These pictures touched my heart. Such love poured out for our little sweetheart! Thank you for posting the beautiful pictures.

Thanks for posting these for us that aren't close and couldn't be there ourselves. Thanks for being there for us!

Thank you for posting these Windchime. I wish I could have been there. I watched the video of it and cried and cried.

Thank you Windy.......the one where you are showing the card from one of Murt's riders made me cry.......This precious baby has touched so many, from all over the world.

I have peace knowing she is happy, safe and loved in the hands of our Lord. Heaven truly does have another Angel.

RIP Caylee Baby, you are LOVED.:blowkiss:

Thanks Windchime..I had no idea what GA took was so big..dang. I was picturing a tiny flyer or something. Thanks again for posting, I love the flowers in the river..simply beautiful.

Thank you so much for sharing these with us!

What a beautiful tribute to precious Caylee!!!! ... I have tears falling from my eyes as I look to the flowers on the water ... this is such a tragic loss for all.

Rest in peace angel! We will not give up until we can bring you to a place of proper rest! Keep whispering Caylee...we are all listening intently....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie