KidFinders ~ Have the EVER found a kid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

marla

Former Member
Reaction score
This was touched on briefly in another thread but, I'm curious ..

Has KidFinders EVER even found a missing child???

I don't know but I am glad you started this thread because I have something to say about when this Caylee disappearance first started and the KFN got involved. There was a fundraiser over at Daytona across the road from the famous speedway. It was sponsored by the Kid Fincers Network. My daughter and I went for an hour or so because we wanted to see all the "characters." So, we saw George and Cindy and I remember seeing Dakota and Lois. It was held on the evening of August 1st. While there, I bought a $10 raffle ticket on a 2008 black Challenger SRT8. My stub says only this:

2008 Black Challenger SRT8
Never Lose Hope Foundation, Inc
Exotic Car Raffle
December 15, 2008
void after December 15, 2008
Must be 18 years to enter
No. 04778

I just noticed this yesterday that I have no idea where the drawing is, how I would know what number is drawn or how I would claim my prize. I e-mailed KFN yesterday from their website but of course, have not heard a word. Maybe I'll google the Never Lose Hope site.

OK, I googled the Never Lose Hope Foundation and this is what that says:

This site is currently under maintenance and will be back online soon.

I don't know but I am glad you started this thread because I have something to say about when this Caylee disappearance first started and the KFN got involved. There was a fundraiser over at Daytona across the road from the famous speedway. It was sponsored by the Kid Fincers Network. My daughter and I went for an hour or so because we wanted to see all the "characters." So, we saw George and Cindy and I remember seeing Dakota and Lois. It was held on the evening of August 1st. While there, I bought a $10 raffle ticket on a 2008 black Challenger SRT8. My stub says only this:

2008 Black Challenger SRT8
Never Lose Hope Foundation, Inc
Exotic Car Raffle
December 15, 2008
void after December 15, 2008
Must be 18 years to enter
No. 04778

I just noticed this yesterday that I have no idea where the drawing is, how I would know what number is drawn or how I would claim my prize. I e-mailed KFN yesterday from their website but of course, have not heard a word. Maybe I'll google the Never Lose Hope site.

I hope you're not holding your breath ..

So who owns who?
Does KF own NLHF or the other way around?

AND

Have they ever located a child?

I sure would LOVE to know of any "happy endings" KFN has had.
I've been digging for about a week now...and I'm come up with NADA!

How can they FIND anyone..... they seem to spend their time raking in donations & angrily confronting searchers who are looking for the kids on their advertising posters?

By the way.... you'd think Kid NOT Finders would have taken advantage of the media coverage & made SOME KIND of statement about their alleged search for Jennifer Kesse.

Has anyone ever heard them say anything about Caylee OR Jennifer????

By the way.... you'd think Kid NOT Finders would have taken advantage of the media coverage & made SOME KIND of statement about their alleged search for Jennifer Kesse.

Has anyone ever heard them say anything about Caylee OR Jennifer????

they will be at JBP Saturday with the A's per CA stmt today

Dennis Milstead is the founder of KFN. He has a criminal history. This can be found on the Palm Beach County Clerk's website. I've never heard of them finding anyone.

I should add that I went to KFN tent on Sunday...TWICE. First time, nobody was there when we arrived. Posters of Caylee, Trenton D., and Jennifer K. all over the tent, along with maybe 3 other missing kids. As we were leaving, DM pulled up in a truck, got out, and immediately asked if we wanted to buy a t-shirt. :mad: Asked about G, we were told he'd be there later in the day. Went again, around 5, nobody was there at all.

It is MHO that these people latch on to these high-profile cases (and VERY vulnerable families), ride the gravy train (raffles, shirts, bracelets, donations, etc.), and hop off undetected. Something is hinky here, and I hope, before all is said and done, someone gets to the bottom of it...

I should add that I went to KFN tent on Sunday...TWICE. First time, nobody was there when we arrived. Posters of Caylee, Trenton D., and Jennifer K. all over the tent, along with maybe 3 other missing kids. As we were leaving, DM pulled up in a truck, got out, and immediately asked if we wanted to buy a t-shirt. :mad: Asked about G, we were told he'd be there later in the day. Went again, around 5, nobody was there at all.

It is MHO that these people latch on to these high-profile cases (and VERY vulnerable families), ride the gravy train (raffles, shirts, bracelets, donations, etc.), and hop off undetected. Something is hinky here, and I hope, before all is said and done, someone gets to the bottom of it...

I agree completely. I really wish LE or another agency would look into this group if they are not already. To prey upon vulnerable people like this is disgusting. Particularly if they are providing false hope and profiting off of it.

they will be at JBP Saturday with the A's per CA stmt today

Thanks for the info.

Oh good... we'll all hold our breath until Saturday & see if perhaps they have any developments or leads in their searches for Jennifer &/or Caylee.

Gee, they're working hard to find these kids.

Ooops. I meant HARDLY WORKING.

SOURCE OF INFORMATION
Florida Administrative Office of the Courts, FL (more info...)
Palm Beach County, Florida Courts, FL (more info...)

PERSONAL INFORMATION

Full Name: Dennis William Milstead Date of Birth: 08/26/1960
AKAs: Height:
Weight:
Hair Color:
Eye Color:
Race: WHITE

ADDRESSES

O CRIMINAL OFFENSE 1
Offense Date: 05/26/1999
Legend
Bv Behavioral
Bu Business
D Drug & Alcohol
S Sex Related
T Theft/Robbery
V Violent
O Traffic/Other

Case Number: 99013154MMA02
Offense Type: Traffic/Other
Offense Code: 0832054
Offense Description: UNSPECIFIED OFFENSE
Date Reported:

O CRIMINAL OFFENSE 2
Offense Date: 03/22/2002
Case Number: 02007101MM A02
Offense Code: 777.04(1)
Offense Description: ATTEMPT TO IMPERSONATE A POLICE OFFICER
Date Reported:
Disposition: ADJUDICATE GUILTY/DELINQUENT IN JUVENILE
Disposition Date: 06/11/2002

O CRIMINAL OFFENSE 3
Offense Date:
Case Number: 02002169CF A99
Offense Code: 843.08
Offense Description: FALSELY IMPERSONATING AN OFFICER
Date Reported:
Disposition: NOT FILED
Disposition Date: 03/22/2002

O CRIMINAL OFFENSE 4
Offense Date: 02/21/2002
Case Number: 502002CF002169000A99
Offense Code: 084308
Date Reported:

O CRIMINAL OFFENSE 5
Offense Date: 02/21/2002
Case Number: 502002MM007101000A02
Offense Code: 0777041
Date Reported:
Verdict Finding: ADJUDICATED GUILTY/DELINQUENT IN JUV CRT

T CRIMINAL OFFENSE 6
Offense Date: 05/26/1999
Case Number: 99013154MM A02
Offense Type: Fraud
Offense Code: 832.05(4)
Offense Description: OBTAINING PROPERTY IN RETURN FOR WORTHLESS CHECK
Date Reported:
Disposition: NOLLE PROSSE
Disposition Date: 09/20/2001

Dennis Milstead is the founder of KFN. He has a criminal history. This can be found on the Palm Beach County Clerk's website. I've never heard of them finding anyone.

Why would the family of any missing kids even go to them???
Makes no sense ..

Who else is using their services?
Anyone? :confused:

Thanks Em .. :)

I agree, something isn't right with KF ..

Thanks, y'all. I should have looked at my raffle ticket as soon as I got it instead of waiting months to even get it out of my purse. Looks like I've been had for $10. Glad that's all it was. They had the car at the fundraiser and it sure was pretty!

Why would the family of any missing kids even go to them???
Makes no sense ..

Who else is using their services?
Anyone? :confused:

It makes sense, given that when a child goes missing, the families involved are put in a vulnerable position. Questionable groups will leap out at these families and latch on to them, muddying up the situation, making the family think that they are doing good by them and their missing loved one, when they are just really sucking the situation dry for their own "organizations" benefit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23