1127 users online (186 members and 941 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 38 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Cindy is Unbelievable

They just interviewed her on WESH about the bones found and she didn't show a bit of emotion. Denied it could be Caylee. Actually insinuated that LP set it up. UNREAL! Anyone else see it! LP was more upset than the child's actual grandmother. Now, this could end up not being Caylee, but how could she not even get the slightest bit upset that this could potentially be her granddaughter.

Unbelieveable.. Maybe it isn't caylee.. but as a grieving relative you would think she would be interested to find out forsure for closure..
    ALl I can think of is their confidence stems from knowing the real truth.. ?
    Just My Opinion.

rosepetal1065 is offline Ive got splinters..in the windmills of my mind......
    Quote Originally Posted by IntriguedMind View Post
    Unbelieveable.. Maybe it isn't caylee.. but as a grieving relative you would think she would be interested to find out forsure for closure..
    ALl I can think of is their confidence stems from knowing the real truth.. ?
    I would want to know and I wouldn't be cocky about anything at this point, but then were talking about CA
    Providing domestic support and love to LE for 18.5 yrs and counting..

Sheriffs office just said that the bag was not part of Caylee investigation - Cindy really bothers me - she says she received a tip then wouldn't give the tag number to the news so that anyone else that sees it can call police - it's like they really enjoy whats going on, all the publicity, don't tell anything so anyone can help so that they keep getting on camera - its disgusting

Why is CA getting so much air time ???????????????? Arrrgghhhh! Reporter asked her whether or not she would be visiting KC. She stated that they are communicating the best way she knows how - through letters and that they made an agreement before the last time that KC went back to jail that the focus would be on finding Caylee.

Ohhhhh plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! I think that I just vommited a little in my mouth!!!

Quote Originally Posted by trac View Post
    Sheriffs office just said that the bag was not part of Caylee investigation - Cindy really bothers me - she says she received a tip then wouldn't give the tag number to the news so that anyone else that sees it can call police - it's like they really enjoy whats going on, all the publicity, don't tell anything so anyone can help so that they keep getting on camera - its disgusting
    Exactly!! It is like they are sticking it to LE and everyone. Isn't this one of those AMBER ALERT moments if it truly was a sighting so folks can spot the vehicle and call 911?

They want to play their cards close to their chest so they do announce the tip but then we'll just find out in a day or so it was nothing. But they got the press.
    Disclaimer: All posts are my own humble opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts.

Justice for Caylee

Quote Originally Posted by Hope for the Best View Post
    They just interviewed her on WESH about the bones found and she didn't show a bit of emotion. Denied it could be Caylee. Actually insinuated that LP set it up. UNREAL! Anyone else see it! LP was more upset than the child's actual grandmother. Now, this could end up not being Caylee, but how could she not even get the slightest bit upset that this could potentially be her granddaughter.
    Exactly what I expected of her.

If she did get a "tip" why wasn't she there-since she didn't suspect anything with this? They were both abit to smug....can't believe the lack of emotion in this group.....nothing there--nothing...what exactly is in that kool-aide???? think they should bottle it up...I'm back to my wish of locking up CA with KC for a couple weeks and sit back and see who talks first....they also did their little plug at the park saturday with kfn---just keeping it real

jmo

Quote Originally Posted by Dolce171 View Post
    Why is CA getting so much air time ???????????????? Arrrgghhhh! Reporter asked her whether or not she would be visiting KC. She stated that they are communicating the best way she knows how - through letters and that they made an agreement before the last time that KC went back to jail that the focus would be on finding Caylee.

Ohhhhh plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! I think that I just vommited a little in my mouth!!!

Let me guess.... Cindy will start that search in 31 days?

No rush.
    Caylee Anthony = Victim

Cindy's 911 call: "I found my daughter's car today, and it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car."

CA's reaction to the bag of bones is all the more reason why I think she knows more than she's telling.

Smoke and Mirrors

Another good point is . . . it goes to prove that they have NOTHING from the PI or investigation, no ZFG, no Caylee whereabouts.

If they had anything then they would NOT jump on any and every recent sighting tip that came in randomly.

They know if this sighting was consistent with the PI investigation and known last whereabouts. GA is saying that Caylee is being moved but she does not go from Texas to local like that, they are not flying Caylee around the country.

So which is it? Are they close and Caylee has been moved 9 times or are they clutching at straws?
    Disclaimer: All posts are my own humble opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts.

Justice for Caylee

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by PomMom12 View Post
    CA's reaction to the bag of bones is all the more reason why I think she knows more than she's telling.
    Exactly what I was going to say.

yeah she knows.....

I wish that LE would bug there house...'cuz they know.....

Even it it isn't Caylee, maybe it will bring closure to somebody.

Savannah, Georgia...the south once again.
    Quote Originally Posted by PomMom12 View Post
    If there ever was a BINGO statement said before this, then I need to see it...but you said it for me.

Page 1 of 38 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast