831 users online (129 members and 702 guests)  

Websleuths News

View Poll Results: What do you think of the bag of bones and toys?

Voters
447. You may not vote on this poll
  • It's Caylee

60 13.42%
  • It's not Caylee

113 25.28%
  • Someone planted it

39 8.72%
  • I'm not sure what to think

235 52.57%

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Shavaun is offline I can't figure out if this is Jimmy or Pinky. Has he got one eye or two?

What do you think of the bag of bones and toys?

"As of this writing, there is nothing to suggest that anyone but Casey Anthony is responsible for the death and disposable of Caylee Anthony."

Detective Corporal Yuri Melich
    OSCO Supplemental Report
    Case Number 08-074777
    eid 002684

I just don't know what to think. I pray that it is her and that LE is just trying to get the media out of there or something, but I just don't know.

Duelist Pearl is offline Round up the posse...we won't stop till we find em
    I think they have to be sooo careful before saying anything to anybody. They could very well be Caylee, but they need to test and make very sure because if they are, we want all their t's to be crossed and i's dotted so there is no way on earth kc can get away with it.

FOXNews - "Police: Bags Found in River in Search for Missing Toddler Don't Contain Human Remains"

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,451504,00.html

Me thinks LE is pizzzzzzed that LP called media first and not LE

Quote Originally Posted by momtective View Post
    Wasn't the media there even before they found something? They knew the search was going to be going on.

I hate how stuff gets reported like this and we all get our hopes up so much then it happens there were no bones at all.

Quote Originally Posted by momtective View Post
    I agree. But media has been on the scene all day. No one had to call them. There was a commotion and LP told them from what I gather...
    Just striving to be average.

It was said that one of the divers said they looked like human bones. They have done this before and would probably know the differance. But, who knows...this case is has a life all its own.

If you believe what TM said about already searching the area with his expensive sonar equipment, then-----this bag had to have been planted since then!
    When and why was it planted?
    Was it planted to show up LP as a fool? Maybe. Did it succeed?
    Well, I'd say NO WAY!
    If that bag had been there---why didn't TM bring it up and look at it?????

From what I understood it was quite far down in the silt...they were searching by feel not sight....It quite possibly could have been planted. If it was planted, my guess would be the A's. They seem to be more interested in not finding Caylee..than finding her.

Quote Originally Posted by Duelist Pearl View Post
    It was said that one of the divers said they looked like human bones. They have done this before and would probably know the differance. But, who knows...this case is has a life all its own.
    That's my thought, and the ones who say it's NOT bones is FOX, who jump the gun more than we do!

Fandy is offline Polite & Interested Newbie, if I don't ask, I'll never know!
    how can they discount that this is not associated with the case so quickly? was there an ME or CSI on the scene? Did TM use his sonar on this part of the river? what about the toys???? no comment? so many questions and no answers.

I voted IDK, because i'm thinking LP has ruffled many feathers and LE doesn't care for his style.

I figured something was up when I couldn't get into here because of a busy server.
    Keeping the Litterbox Clean! (these are not my cats, they are generic~mine are much cuter)!

I dont think they can discount it so soon. Maybe they said that so kaos didn't errupt due to the Anthony's being on site.

When I first heard the news, I cried and thought they finally found her. But, then I thought about it some more, and it kind of sounds like it could've been a pet or something. A plastic clover toy? It sounds like a dog toy.

And, I still think Cocoamom's church theory may be where she is. When I read through that thread, it gave me goosebumps and all seemed to make perfect sense. I haven't had a gut feeling on anything we've heard so far until I saw those church pictures. The location, the pings, the remoteness but not too remote (I can't see KC traipsing through that rough of terrain carting a dead body. I just don't see it.), and all the the similarities with the psychics visions and dreams. It just feels right to me.

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast