What do you think of the bag of bones and toys?

What do you think of the bag of bones and toys?

• It's Caylee

Votes: 61 13.6%
  • It's not Caylee

Votes: 113 25.2%
  • Someone planted it

Votes: 39 8.7%
  • I'm not sure what to think

Votes: 236 52.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just don't know what to think. I pray that it is her and that LE is just trying to get the media out of there or something, but I just don't know. :(

I think they have to be sooo careful before saying anything to anybody. They could very well be Caylee, but they need to test and make very sure because if they are, we want all their t's to be crossed and i's dotted so there is no way on earth kc can get away with it.

Me thinks LE is pizzzzzzed that LP called media first and not LE

I hate how stuff gets reported like this and we all get our hopes up so much then it happens there were no bones at all.

Me thinks LE is pizzzzzzed that LP called media first and not LE

I agree. But media has been on the scene all day. No one had to call them. There was a commotion and LP told them from what I gather...

It was said that one of the divers said they looked like human bones. They have done this before and would probably know the differance. But, who knows...this case is has a life all its own.

If you believe what TM said about already searching the area with his expensive sonar equipment, then-----this bag had to have been planted since then!
When and why was it planted?
Was it planted to show up LP as a fool? Maybe. Did it succeed?
Well, I'd say NO WAY!
If that bag had been there---why didn't TM bring it up and look at it?????

From what I understood it was quite far down in the silt...they were searching by feel not sight....It quite possibly could have been planted. If it was planted, my guess would be the A's. They seem to be more interested in not finding Caylee..than finding her.

It was said that one of the divers said they looked like human bones. They have done this before and would probably know the differance. But, who knows...this case is has a life all its own.

That's my thought, and the ones who say it's NOT bones is FOX, who jump the gun more than we do!:crazy:

how can they discount that this is not associated with the case so quickly? was there an ME or CSI on the scene? Did TM use his sonar on this part of the river? what about the toys???? no comment? so many questions and no answers.

I voted IDK, because i'm thinking LP has ruffled many feathers and LE doesn't care for his style.

I figured something was up when I couldn't get into here because of a busy server.

I dont think they can discount it so soon. Maybe they said that so kaos didn't errupt due to the Anthony's being on site.

When I first heard the news, I cried and thought they finally found her. But, then I thought about it some more, and it kind of sounds like it could've been a pet or something. A plastic clover toy? It sounds like a dog toy.

And, I still think Cocoamom's church theory may be where she is. When I read through that thread, it gave me goosebumps and all seemed to make perfect sense. I haven't had a gut feeling on anything we've heard so far until I saw those church pictures. The location, the pings, the remoteness but not too remote (I can't see KC traipsing through that rough of terrain carting a dead body. I just don't see it.), and all the the similarities with the psychics visions and dreams. It just feels right to me.

When I first heard the news, I cried and thought they finally found her. But, then I thought about it some more, and it kind of sounds like it could've been a pet or something. A plastic clover toy? It sounds like a dog toy.

The description has been corrected to a shamrock CHARM.

Like was missing from the car.

I agree that the fact LE jumped up and said, "it isnt related to this case" within just minutes of getting there sounds weird. If they really dismissed it that quickly, Id be pretty concerned about their protocol.
And I REALLY dont understand how bones could end up not being bones. Like, honestly...how many other things look like bones? Methinks the diver was either blind or Deputies are big fat spoofers!

I dont know what to think, but really, they should be able to look at the items and determine if theyve been there a couple days (if they were planted) or a couple months, you know?

I could be Caylee. I am not sure. But when I saw the picture of that cross in the park there I felt it was very eerie and something KC would do. I can't wait to find out and I hope its Caylee so we can put her to rest. I definitely do NOT think anyone planted the bones there. And I do not think Leonard did anything. LP had a good tip about the pond that he followed up on. I hope its fruitful.

Maybe someone did plant the 'evidence' in the hopes that KC would hear about it, panic and slip up or confess. Was definitely worth a shot in my books if this is indeed what has happened.

C'mon people. The bag wasn't planted, especially by the Anthonys, and they can determine just by looking at the bones whether they are human, or not. Get a grip.

You don't have to go very far to find a lot of stuff that was just dumped, especially in water.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back