830 users online (126 members and 704 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Anthonys to do a "Meet and Greet" on Cnn and NG

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pa...Y&pageId=1.1.1

Meet and Greet Saturday

Bart says she and the Anthony's will be on both CNN and Nancy Grace Friday night. Saturday morning at the Anthony "Help Find Caylee" command center on Goldenrod Road between Colonial and the 408 at the Old National Guard Armory, Kid Finder's will hold its first ever "Meet and Greet" from 9am to 12. They invite people to come out and meet the Anthony's, and get familiar with all the other missing children. And then on Monday, Bart says they will hold a press conference where they will share with the public some information they have not yet shared about why they believe Caylee is still alive. According to Bart, Lee Anthony will be there. They have no time slated yet

Quote Originally Posted by BellaPhia View Post

Meet and Greet Saturday

Bart says she and the Anthony's will be on both CNN and Nancy Grace Friday night. Saturday morning at the Anthony "Help Find Caylee" command center on Goldenrod Road between Colonial and the 408 at the Old National Guard Armory, Kid Finder's will hold its first ever "Meet and Greet" from 9am to 12. They invite people to come out and meet the Anthony's, and get familiar with all the other missing children. And then on Monday, Bart says they will hold a press conference where they will share with the public some information they have not yet shared about why they believe Caylee is still alive. According to Bart, Lee Anthony will be there. They have no time slated yet
    Sorry, I've had all of their antics that I can take. Unless they're going to show me Caylee, live & in person, I won't be watching any more of their insanity.

Meet and Greet Saturday

from baningmy head on desk after reading this.
    Rest in Peace Little Caylee
    JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE

http://www.myspace.com/doyouknowme1977

A meet and greet, more lies, they need to shut up.

Isn't it a little late for a "meet and greet"?

I mean, we've already seen them bark and bite ..
    Do we really need to meet and greet at this stage of the game???

I wonder how much $$$ they're being paid for their performance .. err .. interview?

Quote Originally Posted by BostonSu View Post
    Sorry, I've had all of their antics that I can take. Unless they're going to show me Caylee, live & in person, I won't be watching any more of their insanity.
    Big fat DITTO to that!

Meet and Greet Saturday

OMfriggenGod, I do believe we have all "met" the anthony's and so far I'm not impressed. If these people we're my grandparent's and the very people who should be caring about me and finding my poor ravaged little body, I do believe I would wish to stay right where I am.

I am willing to listen!
    "What you see and hear depends a good deal on where you are standing: it also depends on what sort of person you are." - C.S. Lewis

All together now!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dolce171 View Post

All together now!!!!!!

Well put!

are they the fools for talking again or am i the fool for listening again?
    “The fact that Casey Anthony was the last person to have custody of her daughter, failed to report her missing (or dead) for 31 days, consistently lied once confronted, and the child was found dead and hidden, and she failed to tell what actually happened despite repeated opportunities to do so to her family, friends or law enforcement, (even when faced with the death penalty) was sufficient to find her guilty -- not necessarily of premeditated murder, but certainly all lesser charges. The duct tape and other forensic evidence provided additional, but not necessary, evidence. “
    Quote from: Judge H. Lee Sarokin
    Retired in 1996 after 17 years on the federal bench

All together now!!!!!!

Bravo!!

All together now!!!!!!
    had to delete my own post...too inflammatory!

but i'll give you a great big fat ditto (like someone else said) on this one!

I am so SICK of them (pun intended)!!!!!!!!

Meet and Greet Saturday

I really don't care to hear any more of their lies.

what the... a meet and greet? what are they running for public office? jeesh! this is sickening.
    OCCAM'S RAZOR : "All other things being equal, the simplest solution is the best."

Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast