Nancy Grace 11/13/08

Status
Not open for further replies.
Confirmed on CNN she will be reporting on the developments today in the LP search. Mods, can you close till showtime?

Hubby has the remote...please someone keep me updated. I've been following this all day. Thanks

Nancy is supposed to be covering the Caylee case and discussing the "Alleged" Found bones...
http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

Mods, delete and virtually kick me if she doesn't report it! :blowkiss:

Mama D, I am here with my seatbelt buckled!!!! Girl, this day has been vey emotional...I had to step away from my computer. Like you...I cried a bit, they was crabby with my son, hubby, etc.....

Ready for the Bombshells!:woohoo:

Mama D, I am here with my seatbelt buckled!!!! Girl, this day has been vey emotional...I had to step away from my computer. Like you...I cried a bit, they was crabby with my son, hubby, etc.....

Ready for the Bombshells!:woohoo:

AMEN!!!!! I have been a mess all day.. glad to know I wasnt the only one neglecting their duties! I blame Casey :behindbar

Makeup? WTF???? What the he!! does she need makeup for?

OK - is it just me, or does someone else wish that NG could change up her introduction to the Caylee segments? I mean, she says the same thing every time...EVERY TIME!

KC saw some of the news coverage today and showed no emotion

Said Casey was watching the search coverage on TV from jail and registered no emotion whatsoever.

I do find it interesting that the bag was weighed down with bricks.

Some idiot did it

I love the way she prounounces KALE-E-LEE. Just got home, been on this all day....are you telling me our shamrock is a gumby.

put the cross there ... put the shamrock in the bag.. toys..

OK - is it just me, or does someone else wish that NG could change up her introduction to the Caylee segments? I mean, she says the same thing every time...EVERY TIME!

I know.. THe "WHole Why Didnt Mommy call police"? BOMBSHELL.. its killing me!:crazy::crazy::crazy:

Thank goodness she's talking about the developments today with Caylee's case! :clap: I missed everything and am just trying to catch up, but I understand CA is claiming the bag that was found by the divers was planted and OCSO wants LP to take a polygraph. She also said when Casey heard the news of the finding, she registered no emotion at all.

I have a tattoo of a shamrock too =x

Playing the interview with Casey...the more I hear her lies, the more it reminds me of the audio of Scott Peterson and all the lies he told so matter of factly.

I am so sick of LP.

is it just me or is Wynona's hair brighter red than usual

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members