Why take "rocks" into evidence??

Blue_Dolphin308

We can't help everyone, But everyone can help some
Reaction score
Why take anything at all into evidence??If there was NO EVIDENTUARY value in what they found, then why take the supposed "rocks"??? Something is ROTTEN in what just happened!!!

Why take anything at all into evidence??If there was NO EVIDENTUARY value in what they found, then why take the supposed "rocks"??? Something is ROTTEN in what just happened!!!

I agree. I think there is more to this than meets the eye. How did it go from toes and fingers to nothing?

I posted this on the NG thread but am moving here:
Didn't the red-headed reporter at the scene say earlier that she saw the bones and they sure looked like bones to her?? Then the diver says they looked like bones, right? Then LE says they were rocks?? What kind of rocks are shaped like fingers and toes? Something is not right.

I posted this on the NG thread but am moving here:
Didn't the red-headed reporter at the scene say earlier that she saw the bones and they sure looked like bones to her?? Then the diver says they looked like bones, right? Then LE says they were rocks?? What kind of rocks are shaped like fingers and toes? Something is not right.

She did say that, and I thought the same thing.

Maybe it's all in reading in between the lines. If they said there were no "bones" found, that wouldn't mean there were no bone "fragments" found would it?

Casey is/was just too close with too many LE and George being an ex cop....it's like a brotherhood of sorts. How do you know who you can trust in LE at this point?

Just a random thought I had.

I believe bones were found. I also believe that LE is saying that its not bones because until they can CONFIRM that it is actually Caylee they are going to keep it underwraps. Just think about how the Anthony's neighborhood will be when Caylee is found?! I am sure there is going to be protesters and riots due to the Anthony's adamantly denying that Caylee is dead. There is alot of emotion in the whole world for Caylee and there are people that will have mob mentality when Caylee is found. JMO

I am confused did they take anything into evidence. I thought LE said no.

Originally Posted by LI_Mom
Oh, puh-lease!!!

To think that ANYTHING Cindy says is reliable info for this investigation is laughable, isn't it?

Of course, she'll always deny ANY evidence that is found as ever belonging to Caylee or if it's known to be something Caylee once had, she'll magically produce the article & say it was at her house all the time.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ok not saying that she will tell the truth, but they still should have taken the toys into evidence, because now the chain of evidence is no longer viable! They coould have gotten evidence, from the toys for either this case or another case, but how many people ahve now touched these toys? Where are the toys going? It wouldn't have taken much to just take them into evidence, Just in case. But now the oppurtunity no longer exists because it is now considered tampered evidence.

ROCKS!!! Oh come on. We all know they would not take rocks. So it must have been plastic or I don't know... Bone maybe. I tend to believe the last. Rocks... huh. Where and when was this said.

1. Can someone please post a link to something stating they took rocks into evidence? (Everything I read says they took nothing.) Thanks in advance!

2. How can something look like bones to the divers and LP turn out to be twigs?

3. This whole case has turned into a dog and pony show! :crazy::bang:

They would not take little rocks into evidence... what is it evidence of? Um, let's see... nope, drawing a blank. And for the toys - who would weight down kid toys with bricks and why? Or were those not weighted down...?

I can see finding a rock that might of looked like a bone, but wasn't it a few that were found? And I'm assuming they were found grouped together. A group of rocks that looks like fingers and toes...and this is the only group of these that were found in that water? Were the toys and garbage bag with rocks or bones in it found near each other?

It was said on Nancy Grace tonite that the "rocks" were taken into found evidence. Not able to locate a link yet.

Ok, correct me if I am wrong..and I certainly could be since I wasn't paying to much attention at the time but didn't someone say on NG the what LE took was actually something someone lost and they was returning to that person?

I believe bones were found. I also believe that LE is saying that its not bones because until they can CONFIRM that it is actually Caylee they are going to keep it underwraps. Just think about how the Anthony's neighborhood will be when Caylee is found?! I am sure there is going to be protesters and riots due to the Anthony's adamantly denying that Caylee is dead. There is alot of emotion in the whole world for Caylee and there are people that will have mob mentality when Caylee is found. JMO

so you think this is what LE is doing for damage control until the results are in?

I am confused did they take anything into evidence. I thought LE said no.

IIRC Several people that were either watching live on Murt's today or were at the dive site say LE took somethings away on a white stretcher.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back