Did tes charge 25.00 to be a member ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mom4321

Reaction score
Is it true that tes wantd 25.00 to join to be a member ? did everyone searchign have to pay that ? if so maybe thats why the numbers were lower than expected. I read that on murts site that there was a 25 fee to join tes not sure if it was true.

You do not have to join (pay 25.00) to search. But you can join if you wish.

$25 to be a member.
You DO NOT have to be a member to search.

I recall the 1st search that there was a 25.00 fee for membership to sign up ?
I had read on blogs all over the net that many could not search because they did not have the $$.

I had read on blogs all over the net that many could not search because they did not have the $$.

There is a $25 fee for membership.
You don't have to be a member to search...never have, to my knowledge.
Membership was not even mentioned the 2 days I was there.
In fact, I had to track someone down in order to fill out my membership form and give them my $25.

There is no way TES would EVER charge anyone to search. Whoever was reporting that was wrong. It would be really silly to charge someone who is volunteering to search.

OK, I am getting my Big Bad Owner's Paddle out here.

In case anyone is even thinking of starting a snippy type back and forth about TES I would advise you not to do it if you want to stay a member of WS.

Disagree with TES or Tim Miller...of course. No problem. Express it in your post but in a mature manner.

I will not allow anything on Caylee's forum to disintegrate into a negative shouting/snipping match over who is good and who is not.

You all know exactly what I mean.

Thanks,
Tricia

TES does not EVER charge to be part of a search. If you want to become a member, an offical member of TES, there is a 25.00 membership fee.

Starting rumors that TES charges people to be part of their search only hurts the innocent that need to be found.

This should not be a pissing contest about Tim or Lennie. Both are good men, both want to help. Tim went where LE asked him to search. He still has a team on the ground. He felt he cleared Econ, LP wanted divers. It doesnt make one right & one wrong.

Caylee is not the only missing person out there. Sad, but true. None of us would want to be told TES could not or would not come to search for our loved one because they could not leave the Caylee search. Caylee has touched all our hearts & I promise you she has touched Tims & LPs as well.

Please don't turn this ugly. The Antonys may be sitting at home getting great joy at watching the bashing.

good to know its not true. Didnt sound right to me thats why I asked.

TES does not EVER charge to be part of a search. If you want to become a member, an offical member of TES, there is a 25.00 membership fee.

Starting rumors that TES charges people to be part of their search only hurts the innocent that need to be found.

This should not be a pissing contest about Tim or Lennie. Both are good men, both want to help. Tim went where LE asked him to search. He still has a team on the ground. He felt he cleared Econ, LP wanted divers. It doesnt make one right & one wrong.

Caylee is not the only missing person out there. Sad, but true. None of us would want to be told TES could not or would not come to search for our loved one because they could not leave the Caylee search. Caylee has touched all our hearts & I promise you she has touched Tims & LPs as well.

Please don't turn this ugly. The Antonys may be sitting at home getting great joy at watching the bashing.

Bold is mine.
:clap::blowkiss::clap::blowkiss::clap::blowkiss:

It was all over their website that you did not have to become a member to search. Signing up to become a member and signing up to become a searcher is two different things. Both are welcome anytime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kac313