1076 users online (268 members and 808 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Eerie pennsylvania divers

The Eerie, Penn. divers are MIA this morning at BP. If anyone here knows a way to contact them, (or perhaps they are reading here,) please have them check in to LP. Thank you!

hahahaha. I know you didn't mean it the way it is...........ERIE Pennsylvania...not Eerie! Although they are a little spooky if you ask me. <3

SO the divers have not shown up at the search site? Is that correct? If so then that IS odd...Maybe it was more "heat" than they were willing to deal with?

ABC provided $200,000.00 to
    Casey Anthonys defense!
    The MURDERED should not be USED to pay for the MURDERERS DEFENSE!

American Tragedy: The defense of Casey Anthony.

Juror No. 11 somehow made the journey from Casey is the one on trial to George may be a murderer, based on how George acted on the stand? 3 years of evidence against Casey and he throws George under the bus. Makes sense?
    What evidence indicated that George might be a murderer? Anyone?
    Weren't they to ONLY consider EVIDENCE?
    This NOT GUILTY verdict throws Caylee right back into the swamp she decomposed in. Thanks to this "impartial" jury.

anyone who does anything good in this case gets kicked to the curb..so sad!
    Maybe LE prohibited their search efforts?

Quote Originally Posted by debs View Post
    hahahaha. I know you didn't mean it the way it is...........ERIE Pennsylvania...not Eerie! Although they are a little spooky if you ask me. <3

hee hee!! I'm from PA (but the way other side o' the state) and I always think the same way.

Eerie!! The Erie divers are missing.
    "The greatest crimes do not arise from a want of feeling for others but from
    over-sensibility for ourselves and an over-indulgence to our own desires."
    ~~ Edmund Burke

It is a little eerie that they are missing....

What time were they due to report? Where did they spend the night?

Quote Originally Posted by karma-girl View Post
    anyone who does anything good in this case gets kicked to the curb..so sad!
    Maybe LE prohibited their search efforts?

Add yet another to the list of people that have been scrutinized and insulted.

No good deed goes unpunished..............again.
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

Something is seriously strange down there. Missing divers? Rumors that Leo took off after being asked to take poly, yet he was shown on the news this morning? Why does it seem that lots of people have it out for this entire search team? So sad!

I originally thought that this case left a tornado-like path of destruction in its wake. It now seems that it is more like a hurricane-sized swath of destruction. It's all very sad...all we really want is for precious little Caylee to come home.

Quote Originally Posted by debs View Post
    I did get a little creeped out when I saw the word Eerie--I thought I remembered some dark circles under the eyes in one picture...

probably mud and exhaustion.

Those blackwater guys are the best! I've been night diving in silty and and low visibility before, with only a compass to guide, but never with gators. Nancy Grace is also a certified diver I learned last night--over 100 dives.

Are the Blacwater guys the divers from PA.? If so, they are there according to a local news report.
    IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Amster View Post
    Are the Blacwater guys the divers from PA.? If so, they are there according to a local news report.
    Thanks for the info Amster! I need to go find Murt!
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

I don't see why LE would prohibit a search by qualified search teams or why TM is taking such a negative stance against the river search. I understand he's done his sonar and he's convinced she isn't there but that is no reason to take it personally. I have respect for Tim and the work he does, but his ego being bruised a bit is not more important than finding little Caylee. If the volunteer searchers are willing, leave no stone unturned- check and re-check.

The discovery of Chandra L's remains comes to mind- there was a massive search carried out in Rock Creek park that went on for days and they came up with nothing. A year later, someone scouting for relics in the woods found her, just a few yards from the originally search perimeters.
    They were within yards, and they missed her. Not bashing anyone, just saying no search is fool-proof.

The blackwater guys are from Florida.

Quote Originally Posted by icherish View Post
    I don't see why LE would prohibit a search by qualified search teams or why TM is taking such a negative stance against the river search. I understand he's done his sonar and he's convinced she isn't there but that is no reason to take it personally. I have respect for Tim and the work he does, but his ego being bruised a bit is not more important than finding little Caylee. If the volunteer searchers are willing, leave no stone unturned- check and re-check.

The discovery of Chandra L's remains comes to mind- there was a massive search carried out in Rock Creek park that went on for days and they came up with nothing. A year later, someone scouting for relics in the woods found her, just a few yards from the originally search perimeters.
    They were within yards, and they missed her. Not bashing anyone, just saying no search is fool-proof.
    I remember that too. They were so close and just missed her. That could also be the case here, if LE is so convinced she is in a certain spot they just have not hit the right spot yet so close, yet off by just a few feet and you don't find her.

I don't think that KC really went all that far into any brush areas though or dug a grave.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast