Defense to examine the Sunfire this a.m.

I'd just like to see Baez's face when he gets near the smell. You know that smell hasn't completely gone away yet. Maybe he needs that stench to get into his system and make him realize what/whom he's dealing with (a monster).

"I can't smell anything, can you smell anything?" That will be the extent of the forensic analysis by the defense.

I'd just like to see Baez's face when he gets near the smell. You know that smell hasn't completely gone away yet. Maybe he needs that stench to get into his system and make him realize what/whom he's dealing with (a monster).

Me too. Do you think he'll try and make it seem like it doesn't smell, or the smell isn't that bad?

Oh, I can practically see Elmer Fudd (JB) with his magnifying glass..."Shhhh!!! Ima wookin' for a swip up from LE!!!" Rich.

This should be interesting...

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/crime/orl-casey-anthony-car111408,0,4304861.story

Baez & a Forensics expert are due at OCSO this morning to examine Casey's car. Can't wait to see Baez's presser, if there is one, afterward proclaiming Casey a victim once again.

Anyone know who the expert is?

Gimme a minute til I grab the circus tent.

All we'll hear out of this is how there is not terrible smell (whatevs) nor is there a stain. It will be nothing but twist twist toss. Toss to see what sticks. Which will be nothing, imo.

The smell has probably been over powered by the smell of Mc Donalds French fries, from checking out all the possible sightings IMO

Oh yippeee.....:bang:

I think they're expert is Lawrence Kobalinski "Kobie" from NG. He's a piece of work. I cant wait to see what they determine!

I hope they stick their noses right inside of the trunk!!!!!! And then we can watch as they scrunch their noses in horror.

I can testify to all of you .... that smell does NOT go away!

This might be "THE" wake up call Jose needs.

Once he smells the car ... there won't be any denial possible.

*** really interested in the spin on this one ***

*sniff sniff*

Baez: Smells just like a dead nanny to me.

Oh yippeee.....:bang:

I think they're expert is Lawrence Kobalinski "Kobie" from NG. He's a piece of work. I cant wait to see what they determine!

No according to WFTV he has Henry Lee who worked on the Jon Benet case. He is supposed to be well known and can find the littlest of evidence. So I can't wait to see what they find that LE didn't.

ETA: They said the smell of death is still in the car months later according to LE so we shall see if JB faints from it. :D

Oh, I can practically see Elmer Fudd (JB) with his magnifying glass..."Shhhh!!! Ima wookin' for a swip up from LE!!!" Rich.

This should be interesting...

You crack me up!
hello-chick.gif

No according to WFTV he has Henry Lee who worked on the Jon Benet case. He is supposed to be well known and can find the littlest of evidence. So I can't wait to see what they find that LE didn't.

ETA: They said the smell of death is still in the car months later according to LE so we shall see if JB faints from it.

Henry Lee "is" well known....supposedly one of the best. However, he was unable to help the defense in the SP case. Probably one of, if not the highest paid too.

ETA: They said the smell of death is still in the car months later according to LE so we shall see if JB faints from it.

I hope Dr Lee tells it like it is. I know the ONLY time I have ever seen maggots is when I tossed a raw chicken carcass in the outside garbage can, so I dont think they go for PIZZA.
I hope he faints, too Is this the first time he has examined the car? (her attourney)
I hope Dr Lee gets to the bottom of this charade!

Yikes! I have the utmost respect for Dr. Lee, but who is paying for his services? This reeks of something much more than just decomp....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lefer
Back