From Nancy Grace Caylee blog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gram2

Former Member
Reaction score
Friday Nov. 14, 2008

4:15 PM ET - Casey Anthony's car and cell phone records back in the news today. The defense finally shows up at the Orange County Sheriff's Office with their own forensic expert to examine the tot mom's car. And as a result there's a shocking announcement from cops. The horrible stench in Anthony's car is still there! And detectives can smell it without even opening the car door. Famed forensic expert Dr. Henry Lee examining carpet and the tire cover in the trunk. We know mom Casey was obsessed with sending text messages and making phone calls repeatedly throughout the day and night, sometimes even up at the wee hours contacting friends. But there are significant chunks of time when Anthony's cell phone goes silent, around the time little Caylee disappears. No cell phone "pings" recorded for roughly 2 to 3 hour blocks on June 17, June 18, and June 19. Caylee Anthony was last seen the afternoon of June 16. Meanwhile, a team of divers and bounty hunters continue the search at Jay Blanchard Park. (From Stacey Newman, Nancy Grace Producer)
http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/09/08/NGfindcayleeblog/index.html

Friday Nov. 14, 2008

4:15 PM ET - Casey Anthony's car and cell phone records back in the news today. The defense finally shows up at the Orange County Sheriff's Office with their own forensic expert to examine the tot mom's car. And as a result there's a shocking announcement from cops. The horrible stench in Anthony's car is still there! And detectives can smell it without even opening the car door. Famed forensic expert Dr. Henry Lee examining carpet and the tire cover in the trunk. We know mom Casey was obsessed with sending text messages and making phone calls repeatedly throughout the day and night, sometimes even up at the wee hours contacting friends. But there are significant chunks of time when Anthony's cell phone goes silent, around the time little Caylee disappears. No cell phone "pings" recorded for roughly 2 to 3 hour blocks on June 17, June 18, and June 19. Caylee Anthony was last seen the afternoon of June 16. Meanwhile, a team of divers and bounty hunters continue the search at Jay Blanchard Park. (From Stacey Newman, Nancy Grace Producer)

I'm surprised they didn't have world renowned Kobi in there!

Instead they brought in world renowned ketchup spitter. :crazy:

Wasn't Dr. Lee in trouble with the court over some evidence collected in that movie star's case? I thought I saw that on TV or somewhere. He claimed he didn't get it but there were witnesses that saw him?

I wonder what happened to "world renown Kobi"? I was so in hopes he would be their expert. LOL

I don't think Lee or anyone else will try to dispute the Body Farm's findings. That is career suicide in that line of work.

No link...but a little birdie told me that CA and GA canceled NG tonight. Has anyone else heard this? I have not seen it reported anywhere.

Right now, I feel really, really sad and sick for Amy.

Can you imagine how she feels about this after all of the 'dead squirrel' texts? I mean really? Can you imagine how that must be churning in her brain?

No link...but a little birdie told me that CA and GA canceled NG tonight. Has anyone else heard this? I have not seen it reported anywhere.
The NG thread will be opened at show time

Wasn't Dr. Lee in trouble with the court over some evidence collected in that movie star's case? I thought I saw that on TV or somewhere. He claimed he didn't get it but there were witnesses that saw him?

I wonder what happened to "world renown Kobi"? I was so in hopes he would be their expert. LOL

I don't think Lee or anyone else will try to dispute the Body Farm's findings. That is career suicide in that line of work.

I think you refer to the Phil Spector case. Yes, I remember that now. He also was less than reliable in the Michael Peterson case in Durham about 5 years ago.

I'm surprised they didn't have world renowned Kobi in there!

Me too...I saw another poster say this morning that they hoped the car still stunk to high heaven when Henry Lee opened it up. Wonder how they are going to spin that.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer