1027 users online (211 members and 816 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Cindy A is writing a book!

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,4304861.story

$$$$$$$$$$$$$

must be something else to make money off your deceased granddaughter.
    Only my opinion, no one else need agree.

Insomnia Momma is offline If not supported by a link it's just what I think!
    Quote Originally Posted by PattyCake View Post
    http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,4304861.story

$$$$$$$$$$$$$

must be something else to make money off your deceased granddaughter.
    I'm "absolutely" positive it was a "mistruth" taken out of context from "day one".

Caylee - WE will NEVER forget. Neither will Karma.

WOW I thought she would be too busy following up on all the leads to do such a thing..GAG me.
    A Mother's love is a lifelong commitment
    to selflessness

Um, y'know.

What? I can't find the story. The headline reads: CA is suing a woman writing a book. Never mind, I just got the story. She is thinking about writing a book. Holy moley, that would be the last thing on my mind right now.

Well that's definately a book that I won't be buying.

Well, she hasn't started writing it yet.but plans too, just like they are out searching for Caylee I imagine........JMO
    My Beautiful Precious , I miss you so much!

Casey is countersuing Zenaida for $15,000 and Cindy is writing a book... that is what the screwed up headline means. I think...

I imagine also It will be sold under fiction , because not a darn thing in it will be the truth JMO
    My Beautiful Precious , I miss you so much!

"Oh, see. Oh, see George. Funny, funny George."

Found in the Conspiracy section in the library.

Big suprise! Not!! I do hope someone else comes out with one before hers comes out, maybe one with a sliver of truth in it.
    The other part is how could a grandmother author a book about a "missing" grandchild, that has only been missing since July, before the child is found, dead or alive, what ending is she going to use? I'm apalled at the pure bile that oozes from the very pores of this woman. I realize that KC is charged with Caylee's murder but as time goes on I am also of the mind having CA as a Mother must have been the equivalent of being raised by Satan. KC has no feelings or emotions and from what I see her Mother, CA has sucked them right out of her. I can not for one second imagine being raised by this woman, not a second. I am not excusing KC but some light is being let in and CA is evil. IMHO.
    Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy jewelry and lingerie. Don't save it for a special occasion, Every Day Is Special.

In My Humble Opinion and I Reserve
    The Right To Change It As Often As Neccessary.

Coley is offline You are damned if you do and damned if you don't
    Maybe it's a parenting book.
    Baez Anthony Law Firm 1.888.URA.FOOL

If you don't like someone or something they are doing why not lend an opinion before making one?

"I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong." -Bertrand Russell

Coley is offline You are damned if you do and damned if you don't
    Quote Originally Posted by Truthwillsetufree View Post
    Big suprise! Not!! I do hope someone else comes out with one before hers comes out, maybe one with a sliver of truth in it.
    The other part is how could a grandmother author a book about a "missing" grandchild, that has only been missing since July, before the child is found, dead or alive, what ending is she going to use? I'm apalled at the pure bile that oozes from the very pores of this woman. I realize that KC is charged with Caylee's murder but as time goes on I am also of the mind having CA as a Mother must have been the equivalent of being raised by Satan. KC has no feelings or emotions and from what I see her Mother, CA has sucked them right out of her. I can not for one second imagine being raised by this woman, not a second. I am not excusing KC but some light is being let in and CA is evil. IMHO.
    Ohhhhh, I hope someone does come out with one. I can just see the press now...."Anthony's lawyers are trying to stop so and so's book from being printed since they should be 1st" kinda like the BP search.
    Baez Anthony Law Firm 1.888.URA.FOOL

If you don't like someone or something they are doing why not lend an opinion before making one?

"I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong." -Bertrand Russell

Quote Originally Posted by Coley View Post
    Maybe it's a parenting book.
    Maybe it will be titled "How NOT to Parent, Mistakes I Made", which would be more appropriate from CA.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast