Anyone have a picture of the bag found yesterday?

mom_of_five

Reaction score
I'm looking for a picture(s) of the bag that divers found yesterday in BP (with the toys and "bones). Can anyone help? TIA.

I've not seen a picture of the bag, but it was shown in one of the videos. Check the daily updates thread. I'm not sure where I found the link, but it's highly possible that's where I found it.

The bag was a zip-lock bag, unless the items were transferred to another bag before they showed the video of it.

I'm looking for a picture(s) of the bag that divers found yesterday in BP (with the toys and "bones). Can anyone help? TIA.

evc32r.jpg

I've not seen a picture of the bag, but it was shown in one of the videos. Check the daily updates thread. I'm not sure where I found the link, but it's highly possible that's where I found it.

The bag was a zip-lock bag, unless the items were transferred to another bag before they showed the video of it.

I watched them pull it out. It was a 55 gal black garbage bag.

Looking for pics of the ziploc bag that they had all the items in...not the black trash bag.

CapsDeej... which video are you talking about that has something creepy over GA's right shoulder?

I've been looking for a pic of the bag and items too.

While we're waiting for that - has anyone seen this video before? Watch until about :16 - watch over GAs right shoulder.

http://www.foxnews.com/video/?playerId=videolandingpage&referralObject=3152317

CREEPY!

Im getting a video with Greta when CA got arrest the first time. Are you talking about the interview the GP made in the A's house by the sliding glass door and over GA shoulder it looks like their is something outside? If you watch the original whole interview its actually CA mother messing in the back yard but you dont realize it until she actually walks in.Dunno if thats the one your talking about:)

Im getting a video with Greta when CA got arrest the first time. Are you talking about the interview the GP made in the A's house by the sliding glass door and over GA shoulder it looks like their is something outside? If you watch the original whole interview its actually CA mother messing in the back yard but you dont realize it until she actually walks in.Dunno if thats the one your talking about:)

That's the one - at near the end there is clip of GA and CA during interview with Greta - it is at :16 - very near the end of the video.

Thanks. They must have put the items into a zip lock bag afterward then. When I saw that bag, I thought it looked awfully clear for being in that body of water for upward to 5 months.

That's the one - at near the end there is clip of GA and CA during interview with Greta - it is at :16 - very near the end of the video.

Thanks.. I got it now.. and it would have been way creepy if I hadnt just read cuppys' explanation for it. thanks you guys.!

That looks like one of the Polly Pocket toys that McPukes gave away with Happy Meals a few years ago.

That is not her mother - Don't you remember they have said many times her mother does not come to their house. If you watch the whole video it is not a person.

Some of the CA apologists have tried to say it was about 10 different things, but if you blow it up it is a child.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back2theGardenAgain
Back