Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone have a picture of the bag found yesterday?

Quote Originally Posted by TURBOTHINK View Post
    That is not her mother - Don't you remember they have said many times her mother does not come to their house. If you watch the whole video it is not a person.

Some of the CA apologists have tried to say it was about 10 different things, but if you blow it up it is a child.
    why doesn't her mother com to their house?????

Quote Originally Posted by passionflower View Post
    why doesn't her mother com to their house?????
    Probably can't stand to watch the Cindy/Casey interactions.

mom of 5,
    I'm not sure if you've found a picture of the bag yet, but I was just watching this video and when it came up, I immediately thought of this thread.

Here is the link
    http://www.local6.com/news/17983213/detail.html

If this doesn't take you directly the video in question, you're looking for the one titled, "defense inspects car." The bag is shown around the 3:08 time in the video.

Quote Originally Posted by NancyT View Post
    mom of 5,
    I'm not sure if you've found a picture of the bag yet, but I was just watching this video and when it came up, I immediately thought of this thread.

Here is the link
    http://www.local6.com/news/17983213/detail.html

If this doesn't take you directly the video in question, you're looking for the one titled, "defense inspects car." The bag is shown around the 3:08 time in the video.
    Thank you SO much, NancyT! It's a perfect shot on the video, but I can't pause it...ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by mom_of_five View Post
    Thank you SO much, NancyT! It's a perfect shot on the video, but I can't pause it...ugh.
    Why not? I can pause it.

When you have the video running, double click on it. That will (or does for me) a full screen using your media player I believe. In there, you can pause it.

EDIT: I am however able to pause even when it's in the small screen. Try double clicking and see if it allows you the ability.

Quote Originally Posted by NancyT View Post
    Why not? I can pause it.

When you have the video running, double click on it. That will (or does for me) a full screen using your media player I believe. In there, you can pause it.

EDIT: I am however able to pause even when it's in the small screen. Try double clicking and see if it allows you the ability.
    It worked -- thanks so much! I wish the picture was clearer...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12