How come there's no reward for Caylee?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JADEPRINCESS

Former Member
Reaction score
If indeed, Caylee is only missing, why isn't a generous reward offered? :rolleyes:

There was a substancial reward being offered early in the case-I don't remember the exact amount. Not sure what the status of that is now.

One thing is for sure...no one came forward with Caylee to claim it.

There was a substancial reward being offered early in the case-I don't remember the exact amount. Not sure what the status of that is now.

One thing is for sure...no one came forward with Caylee to claim it.

At this stage, finding her would be the reward.

If indeed, Caylee is only missing, why isn't a generous reward offered? :rolleyes:

And where would that money had come from IF Caylee had been found in those 90 days? The A's certainly didn't have that kind of money. I believe they knew she'd never be found, so it was just something to do that made them look good. Now they can't even be bothered anymore. They have books to write, tv interviews to go on, all that......

The articles and news reports state that the reward was put up by people other than the A's.

And don't forget the $50,000 LP offered to drop her off at any drugstore, anywhere really, no questions asked.

I think Ski asked because this topic has been covered many times on various places on the forum and really didn't need a separate thread. It is helpful to put what you are looking for into "search" at the top of the page to find out information on single questions instead of making new threads. There are very few things we have not extensively discussed unless it is new information and even then...it could be included on another thread. Just a helpful hint. :)

Just curious, I may have missed this from a prior thread. How often is there nearly a quarter of a million dollars offered for a missing child? Please don't misunderstand, I think it's great, wish it was for every missing child, but is this the norm?

To my knowledge that is one of the biggest rewards EVER offered for the return of a missing child.

To my knowledge that is one of the biggest rewards EVER offered for the return of a missing child.
No, it isn't. It has become quite frequent that companies or individuals will offer some astronomical reward for a limited period of time with very specific terms to be met to collect it. I have not seen one of these rewards collected, however.

And where would that money had come from IF Caylee had been found in those 90 days? The A's certainly didn't have that kind of money. I believe they knew she'd never be found, so it was just something to do that made them look good. Now they can't even be bothered anymore. They have books to write, tv interviews to go on, all that......

IIRC original 50 or 75K was offered by the non profit, that should still be good, then a local corp added 150K that had a 90 day expiration. On top of that LP added his 50k, which he eventually revoked saying Caylee is deceased.

And LP offered $50,000 to anyone who would give him exact location of Caylee's remains......no questions asked and I still think that is in affect.

And LP offered $50,000 to anyone who would give him exact location of Caylee's remains......no questions asked and I still think that is in affect.

Maybe that is what he is acting on at Blanchard Park..

the A family would rather make $$ then give it away.......IMO, she's gone and so why a reward..........A's don't care?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken