Todd Black~Anthony Attorney's Spokesperson**Who is He?**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still trying to find proof that TB is even a real person...:crazy:

I am still trying to find proof that TB is even a real person...:crazy:

Some are speculating that Todd B is actually JB's alter ego. He just sends out his press releases under Todd B's name, and if there's any backlash from what's in the release, JB can distance himself from it.

Black is like a wart on the back of your hand, no matter how hard you try, they never go away.
JMO

Some are speculating that Todd B is actually JB's alter ego. He just sends out his press releases under Todd B's name, and if there's any backlash from what's in the release, JB can distance himself from it.

THAT would not surprise me. I've just never heard of a "spokesman" who only communicates via (unprofessional looking, the stuff of grammatical/spelling nightmares) fax...

When/where do you remember hearing this? The only one I heard was out was the guy in Calif who raked in 6 grand for the pix? TY!!

THAT would not surprise me. I've just never heard of a "spokesman" who only communicates via (unprofessional looking, the stuff of grammatical/spelling nightmares) fax...

Do we know the fax number it's being sent from?? We could check it against JB's office numbers.

So far, no one has seemed to be able to find a real person to connect to this name.

I like that theory. JB can say it's his spokesperson who is the idiot, not him.....lol

Do we know the fax number it's being sent from?? We could check it against JB's office numbers.

IIRC, this supposed PR firm has numbers that originate in TN.

I think they are way behind at the Orlando Sentinel! LOL Who didn't know this months ago?! (Shaking my head)

Back up the horses ! Do I need hip boots? What kind of BS is this?

JB files a motion to expose a person who has a legitimate complaint, and he has his boxers all ruffled up- The complaint is thrown out-

and he feels totally entiltled to know and demands to know, who the person is and what their motive was. He wants the entire prosecution team removed for the complaint of one person.

Ironically, he has TB to place the blame on, and he thinks he comes out smelling like a rose- uh-uh

This is a sleazy way of practicing law. TB does not use his real name- cannot be traced- does he even has a license to work in Florida, under this business name, can this business name even be tracked down?

Why does he have to conceal his identity?

TB can say anything JB wants him to say, and no one is tracable, to put the blame on, however, the messages JB wants to get out to the public, gets out there anyway.

If TB is being paid by JB's firm, then JB should be held responsible for any releases, as he has apparently authorized TB to speak for his firm.
That is the same thing as if JB says it out of his own mouth.
But- don't get the message out in the public and try to back off responsibility for it.
IT'S JUST NOT PRETTY!

The doubt JB is trying to plant is going to backfire. The more people doubt JB, the more they will doubt his client.

It just seems as though JB knows he has nothing to work with, and he is trying to throw
a ball out of bounds, so later KC can call foul play.

Personally, and this is my opinion only--I think its Baez. Look at the speech and writing skills. Wait...maybe a brother of his or something. Enjoy the Superbowl???? Will your client?? Geeze...it has Baezisms all over it....look how the press release defends Baez like there is nothing else to be discussing today. Sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie