842 users online (158 members and 684 guests)  

Websleuths News

View Poll Results: When will suspect(s) be named & charges brought?

Voters
96. You may not vote on this poll
  • Believe someone will be charged soon (by 6/8/09)

6 6.25%
  • Believe LE has suspects but needs more evidence

38 39.58%
  • Believe this will be a cold case-no suspect little evidence

33 34.38%
  • Believe this case may never be solved - Investigation/crime scene compromised

17 17.71%
  • Don't have an opinion

6 6.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/artic...1_hButth653299
    Forgot to post a link... first time link poster here!

Thanks XPA, I will try and get my link right next time : )

Quote Originally Posted by wfgodot View Post
    I believe that LE has more than enough information, in each of the double-murders, to know what took place, just as I believe they also do in the Weleetka horror. But re-read Weeletka1's wise words. That's what I think has taken place in many an unsolved Oklahoma killing:

"This is usually done so favor trading can continue as a way of life, or a way for one to own another."
    I lived in a rural SE Oklahoma town where a prominent citizen (wealthy and connected) murdered someone and then set the victim's trailer on fire. Everyone knew who did it, but he was never arrested. The victim was considered to a "whore". This prominent citizen "owed" a lot of people for life. This case is different though. Weeletka is farther north from where this crime occurred and therefore, it is less "crazy" (you have to understand Okla). The most likely suspects are not prominent citizens and the victims were not labeled as "whores". Nobody could gain much of anything by not bring forth information to help prosecute the young, violent, unemployed, poor, low IQ males that probably committed this crime. The suspects are now "watched" by everyone (one is incarcerated) and therefore, they are even too risky to demand criminal favors as payment for not snitching. LE must not have enough evidence to prosecute. Pray that the guns will surface somewhere.

Ruflossn is offline "Silence is the most perfect expression of scorn.", ~ George Bernard Shaw ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Pensfan View Post
    The most likely suspects are not prominent citizens and the victims were not labeled as "whores". Nobody could gain much of anything by not bring forth information to help prosecute the young, violent, unemployed, poor, low IQ males that probably committed this crime. The suspects are now "watched" by everyone (one is incarcerated) and therefore, they are even too risky to demand criminal favors as payment for not snitching. LE must not have enough evidence to prosecute. Pray that the guns will surface somewhere.
    If the guns could be located, this case would take on a whole new light. Although, at this point, I doubt the firearms will ever be located.
    Why do you say that "one of the suspects is incarcerated"?

Quote Originally Posted by Ruflossn View Post
    If the guns could be located, this case would take on a whole new light. Although, at this point, I doubt the firearms will ever be located.
    Why do you say that "one of the suspects is incarcerated"?
    (Disappointment.) I just visited DD myspace, decorated with wannabe gangsta garbage, and see that he is not serving time for burglary.

There are not any places one can sell a "hot" gun in Okfuskee County when the reward money is several hundred times the "hot" gun's price. The prime suspects are not "well-traveled" men and I'd bet they have only been out of their county on a handful of time, if ever. The guns or large pieces of them have to be buried or sunk somewhere near the suspects' homes. I am surprised that someone hasn't located these guns with their Walmart metal detector. (I understand it is rural and there is a significant danger in this part of the country when one trespasses. But... everybody leaves their home to go to Walmarts, Braum's, or to buy cigs. I have been told that property-protective dogs can usually be placated with rabbit/squirrel/deer meat.) Can you tell I used to live in SE OK?
    Last edited by Pensfan; 05-23-2010 at 02:11 PM.

Hi, Pensfan -

DD is incarcerated in Okmulgee County Jail on violation of suspended sentence in the felony burglary charge. His suspended sentence was revoked and he's been in Okmulgee jail for several months now.

http://okokmulgee.jailsoftware.com/InmateRoster.asp

I believe others have watched his MS and someone else posts there for him - younger sister and/or friend, maybe.

snipped from OSCN:
    Okmulgee - County Last Updated: 06/06/2010 12:00
    Case: CF-2008-00160 Track this case
    STATE OF OKLAHOMA vs. DAILEY, DUSTYN OBRIEN
    Date Filed: 08/12/2008
    Amount Owed: $1741.00 (as of 06/06/2010 12:00)
    Offense
    BURGLARY, SECOND DEGREE-FELONY

Parties Attorney RAMEY, JAY K. - TULSA OK
    Defendant DAILEY, DUSTYN OBRIEN - HENRYETTA OK Track this person
    Agency OPD
    Judge CLAVER, H. MICHAEL
    DA GIULIOLI, TOM - OKMULGEE OK

11/04/2009 COURT MINUTE: REVO; COURT REVOKES 4 YEARS DOC 10 DAYS
    TO SERVE BALANCE RESUSPENDED; REIMPOSE COSTS AND FINES
    11/09/2009 APPLICATION FOR COURT APPOINTED COUNSEL
    11/09/2009 ORDER APPOINTING COUNSEL FOR INDIGENT PERSON $40.00
    12/23/2009 JUDGMENT AND SENTENCE