1045 users online (263 members and 782 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 224
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    230

    LP's timeline

    I'm late getting into this case but I've been reading non-stop for 2 weeks now trying to make sense of how things may have happened. LP has me at a loss because he has KC dumping the body from her trunk on the morning of the 25th. Yet....George doesn't mention anything about about any terrible smell in that trunk when he got the gas cans on the 24th.

    Am I understanding George correctly in his interview with Greta that he got the gas cans out of the trunk?

    GEORGE ANTHONY: And I said, Really? She says, yes. I said, Interesting. And I just said, Hey, by the way, I said, I'm getting ready to rotate your mom's tires on her car. There's a little metal wedge that fits underneath your tires so your car doesn't rock back and forth. And I said, Well, I'd like to have it, so in case you're not here over the weekend, I'd like to be able to do it.

    She was hesitant about letting me get in the car. And I said, Well, listen, I got an extra key. I'll just go get it. Well, she was adamant about -- about that.

    VAN SUSTEREN: What, not letting you into the car?

    GEORGE ANTHONY: Yes, didn't want me to get into the car to get the stuff out. Dad, I'll get it for you. Dad, I'll get it out. I said, It's no problem. I know where it's at. I'll get it, get it out and be done with it.

    So as we're walking out through the garage, she's still telling me, Dad, I'll get it. Give me a minute, I'll get it. I said, Casey, I'm capable of reaching inside your car, and I got it. So -- and she opened up the trunk of the car...
    The decomp smell had to be in her car on the 24th because she told her friend Amy on the 25th about the terrible smell in her car. How could George not have smelled it if he was the one who got the gas cans. And how can LP be right that KC dumped the body on the 25th if George didn't see the body when he got the gas cans on the 24th??

    This part is confusing me.

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,627
    Quote Originally Posted by JaJo View Post
    I'm late getting into this case but I've been reading non-stop for 2 weeks now trying to make sense of how things may have happened. LP has me at a loss because he has KC dumping the body from her trunk on the morning of the 25th. Yet....George doesn't mention anything about about any terrible smell in that trunk when he got the gas cans on the 24th.

    Am I understanding George correctly in his interview with Greta that he got the gas cans out of the trunk?



    The decomp smell had to be in her car on the 24th because she told her friend Amy on the 25th about the terrible smell in her car. How could George not have smelled it if he was the one who got the gas cans. And how can LP be right that KC dumped the body on the 25th if George didn't see the body when he got the gas cans on the 24th??

    This part is confusing me.

    Thanks
    GA never went in the trunk. KC hurried and grabbed it out before he got a chance to
    "Please note - this is a message board, not a blog. Thank you"... Sincerely, Tricia Griffith and the Websleuths Family

  3. #3
    EmMomma's Avatar
    EmMomma is offline Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,980
    Quote Originally Posted by JaJo View Post
    I'm late getting into this case but I've been reading non-stop for 2 weeks now trying to make sense of how things may have happened. LP has me at a loss because he has KC dumping the body from her trunk on the morning of the 25th. Yet....George doesn't mention anything about about any terrible smell in that trunk when he got the gas cans on the 24th.

    Am I understanding George correctly in his interview with Greta that he got the gas cans out of the trunk?



    The decomp smell had to be in her car on the 24th because she told her friend Amy on the 25th about the terrible smell in her car. How could George not have smelled it if he was the one who got the gas cans. And how can LP be right that KC dumped the body on the 25th if George didn't see the body when he got the gas cans on the 24th??

    This part is confusing me.

    Thanks
    IIRC, Casey got the cans out, because she shoved them at G and said something to the effect of, "Here are your effin' gas cans". (this was in LE interview).
    IMO, she didn't want him TOO close to the car bc of the smell...or maybe she didn't want him to see into the trunk.
    "Lost is not alone..." T. Miller, Founder TES (and MY HERO!!!)

    "I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do. What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of God, I will." -

    Edward Everett Hale

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Charlotte ,North Carolina
    Posts
    2,005
    Quote Originally Posted by JaJo View Post
    I'm late getting into this case but I've been reading non-stop for 2 weeks now trying to make sense of how things may have happened. LP has me at a loss because he has KC dumping the body from her trunk on the morning of the 25th. Yet....George doesn't mention anything about about any terrible smell in that trunk when he got the gas cans on the 24th.

    Am I understanding George correctly in his interview with Greta that he got the gas cans out of the trunk?



    The decomp smell had to be in her car on the 24th because she told her friend Amy on the 25th about the terrible smell in her car. How could George not have smelled it if he was the one who got the gas cans. And how can LP be right that KC dumped the body on the 25th if George didn't see the body when he got the gas cans on the 24th??

    This part is confusing me.

    Thanks


    Casey flew past him{George when George was on his way to the car, opened the trunk, got the cans, and gave them to George while dropping the F bomb, George never saw in the trunk, nor stated he smelled anything on the 24th, I don't believe he got close enough to the car.........Per GA interview
    My Beautiful Precious , I miss you so much!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,762
    Quote Originally Posted by JaJo View Post
    I'm late getting into this case but I've been reading non-stop for 2 weeks now trying to make sense of how things may have happened. LP has me at a loss because he has KC dumping the body from her trunk on the morning of the 25th. Yet....George doesn't mention anything about about any terrible smell in that trunk when he got the gas cans on the 24th.

    Am I understanding George correctly in his interview with Greta that he got the gas cans out of the trunk?



    The decomp smell had to be in her car on the 24th because she told her friend Amy on the 25th about the terrible smell in her car. How could George not have smelled it if he was the one who got the gas cans. And how can LP be right that KC dumped the body on the 25th if George didn't see the body when he got the gas cans on the 24th??

    This part is confusing me.

    Thanks
    LP appears to have picked the date of the 25th at random.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Oklahoma & Florida
    Posts
    87
    i dont believe he picked it at random at all. think about it, she had a very close call with the her dad the day before, VERY close. then there was a smell that was noticed so there for she had to talk about a dead animal to cover that up. she was worried so yeah she wanted to get her out of car asap.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,762
    Quote Originally Posted by interested_in_facts View Post
    i dont believe he picked it at random at all. think about it, she had a very close call with the her dad the day before, VERY close. then there was a smell that was noticed so there for she had to talk about a dead animal to cover that up. she was worried so yeah she wanted to get her out of car asap.
    You could apply similar reasoning to almost any date. As a matter of fact, LP has. He insisted a few weeks ago that Casey disposed of Caylee on the 27th.

    Forensics show that Caylee's body was removed from the car approximately 3 days after she died, not 9 days, not 11 days......3 days.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    74
    I think she was trying to avoid GA smelling the trunk. She told Amy her alibi in case anyone questioned her. Casey told her in a passing matter might I add, which is very smart as Amy wouldn't think twice.

    At this point GA and CA have not seen Caylee since the 16th. If GA smells that he would most likely try to look for the cause, if they were the clean freaks everyone describes them as. Which would then lead him to question Casey. She would give him some bs answer and leave it at that. However in his mind GA would not forget that smell.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Oklahoma & Florida
    Posts
    87
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    You could apply similar reasoning to almost any date. As a matter of fact, LP has. He insisted a few weeks ago that Casey disposed of Caylee on the 27th.

    Forensics show that Caylee's body was removed from the car approximately 3 days after she died, not 9 days, not 11 days......3 days.
    Ok, so when did she put caylee in there? was it the 15th,16th,17th,18th,19th? when do you know the day for sure she put her daughters body in the trunk of her car? I guess the same could be said for every single date that everyone has mentioned then..guess the only date anyone knows for sure would be the date that the 911 call was made and that sweet baby finally was reported missing.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,302
    Quote Originally Posted by deerpack2003 View Post
    I think she was trying to avoid GA smelling the trunk. She told Amy her alibi in case anyone questioned her. Casey told her in a passing matter might I add, which is very smart as Amy wouldn't think twice.

    At this point GA and CA have not seen Caylee since the 16th. If GA smells that he would most likely try to look for the cause, if they were the clean freaks everyone describes them as. Which would then lead him to question Casey. She would give him some bs answer and leave it at that. However in his mind GA would not forget that smell.
    GA is the only one that says he saw KC and Caylee on the 16th.

    What do you mean KC told Amy in passing, that part confused me.
    A Mother's love is a lifelong commitment
    to selflessness
    .


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    7,763
    Quote Originally Posted by JaJo View Post
    I'm late getting into this case but I've been reading non-stop for 2 weeks now trying to make sense of how things may have happened. LP has me at a loss because he has KC dumping the body from her trunk on the morning of the 25th. Yet....George doesn't mention anything about about any terrible smell in that trunk when he got the gas cans on the 24th.

    Am I understanding George correctly in his interview with Greta that he got the gas cans out of the trunk?



    The decomp smell had to be in her car on the 24th because she told her friend Amy on the 25th about the terrible smell in her car. How could George not have smelled it if he was the one who got the gas cans. And how can LP be right that KC dumped the body on the 25th if George didn't see the body when he got the gas cans on the 24th??

    This part is confusing me.

    Thanks

    I think he meant he SAID "I got it" to Casey, as in, "no need for you to get them for me--I got it"...but then she ran ahead and grabbed the gas cans and shoved them at him.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,762
    I see no reason to doubt George's statement that he saw Caylee on the 16th, but even if it's not true, we know for a fact that Caylee was alive on the 15th. She was never seen again by anyone after the 16th. It's reasonable to assume that she died on the 16th. The forensics show that Caylee's body was removed from the trunk 2.6 days after she died, long before the 25th or the 27th, or whatever day LP has pulled out of his hat this week.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by MD MOMMY View Post
    GA is the only one that says he saw KC and Caylee on the 16th.

    What do you mean KC told Amy in passing, that part confused me.
    She told Amy that her car smelled terrible. You say it in passing so that it is not refruted on the spot. That way if Amy is questioned later, she says "Oh yeah Casey mentioned her car smelled a dead animal was in there."

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    7,763
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    You could apply similar reasoning to almost any date. As a matter of fact, LP has. He insisted a few weeks ago that Casey disposed of Caylee on the 27th.

    Forensics show that Caylee's body was removed from the car approximately 3 days after she died, not 9 days, not 11 days......3 days.
    We should keep in mind the possibility that the body was in the car later, but just in a container that did not leak.

    Although I happen to agree with you that the only thing still in the trunk that was worrying her as late as the 26th or 27th was the smell. I think she was trying to dispose of the smell around that time, not the body.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    LI, NY
    Posts
    3,268
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    I see no reason to doubt George's statement that he saw Caylee on the 16th, but even if it's not true, we know for a fact that Caylee was alive on the 15th. She was never seen again by anyone after the 16th. It's reasonable to assume that she died on the 16th. The forensics show that Caylee's body was removed from the trunk 2.6 days after she died, long before the 25th or the 27th, or whatever day LP has pulled out of his hat this week.
    There's still the possibility that Casey had her hidden/drugged in some 'safe' place & it wasn't until later than she died, I suppose.

    Someplace like an abandoned shed or even a storage unit would be a good place to hide a small child.... keep them drugged up & go out to party.

    Nothing's too sinister when it comes to imagining what Casey could have done with this child, imo.
    Caylee Anthony = Victim

    Cindy's 911 call: "I found my daughter's car today, and it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car."


Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-25-2012, 01:34 AM