LP's timeline

JaJo

Reaction score
I'm late getting into this case but I've been reading non-stop for 2 weeks now trying to make sense of how things may have happened. LP has me at a loss because he has KC dumping the body from her trunk on the morning of the 25th. Yet....George doesn't mention anything about about any terrible smell in that trunk when he got the gas cans on the 24th.

Am I understanding George correctly in his interview with Greta that he got the gas cans out of the trunk?

GEORGE ANTHONY: And I said, Really? She says, yes. I said, Interesting. And I just said, Hey, by the way, I said, I'm getting ready to rotate your mom's tires on her car. There's a little metal wedge that fits underneath your tires so your car doesn't rock back and forth. And I said, Well, I'd like to have it, so in case you're not here over the weekend, I'd like to be able to do it.

She was hesitant about letting me get in the car. And I said, Well, listen, I got an extra key. I'll just go get it. Well, she was adamant about -- about that.

VAN SUSTEREN: What, not letting you into the car?

GEORGE ANTHONY: Yes, didn't want me to get into the car to get the stuff out. Dad, I'll get it for you. Dad, I'll get it out. I said, It's no problem. I know where it's at. I'll get it, get it out and be done with it.

So as we're walking out through the garage, she's still telling me, Dad, I'll get it. Give me a minute, I'll get it. I said, Casey, I'm capable of reaching inside your car, and I got it. So -- and she opened up the trunk of the car...

The decomp smell had to be in her car on the 24th because she told her friend Amy on the 25th about the terrible smell in her car. How could George not have smelled it if he was the one who got the gas cans. And how can LP be right that KC dumped the body on the 25th if George didn't see the body when he got the gas cans on the 24th??

This part is confusing me.

Thanks

I'm late getting into this case but I've been reading non-stop for 2 weeks now trying to make sense of how things may have happened. LP has me at a loss because he has KC dumping the body from her trunk on the morning of the 25th. Yet....George doesn't mention anything about about any terrible smell in that trunk when he got the gas cans on the 24th.

Am I understanding George correctly in his interview with Greta that he got the gas cans out of the trunk?

The decomp smell had to be in her car on the 24th because she told her friend Amy on the 25th about the terrible smell in her car. How could George not have smelled it if he was the one who got the gas cans. And how can LP be right that KC dumped the body on the 25th if George didn't see the body when he got the gas cans on the 24th??

Thanks

GA never went in the trunk. KC hurried and grabbed it out before he got a chance to:)

Thanks

IIRC, Casey got the cans out, because she shoved them at G and said something to the effect of, "Here are your effin' gas cans". (this was in LE interview).
IMO, she didn't want him TOO close to the car bc of the smell...or maybe she didn't want him to see into the trunk.

Thanks

Casey flew past him{George when George was on his way to the car, opened the trunk, got the cans, and gave them to George while dropping the F bomb, George never saw in the trunk, nor stated he smelled anything on the 24th, I don't believe he got close enough to the car.........Per GA interview

Thanks

LP appears to have picked the date of the 25th at random.

i dont believe he picked it at random at all. think about it, she had a very close call with the her dad the day before, VERY close. then there was a smell that was noticed so there for she had to talk about a dead animal to cover that up. she was worried so yeah she wanted to get her out of car asap.

i dont believe he picked it at random at all. think about it, she had a very close call with the her dad the day before, VERY close. then there was a smell that was noticed so there for she had to talk about a dead animal to cover that up. she was worried so yeah she wanted to get her out of car asap.

You could apply similar reasoning to almost any date. As a matter of fact, LP has. He insisted a few weeks ago that Casey disposed of Caylee on the 27th.

Forensics show that Caylee's body was removed from the car approximately 3 days after she died, not 9 days, not 11 days......3 days.

I think she was trying to avoid GA smelling the trunk. She told Amy her alibi in case anyone questioned her. Casey told her in a passing matter might I add, which is very smart as Amy wouldn't think twice.

At this point GA and CA have not seen Caylee since the 16th. If GA smells that he would most likely try to look for the cause, if they were the clean freaks everyone describes them as. Which would then lead him to question Casey. She would give him some bs answer and leave it at that. However in his mind GA would not forget that smell.

You could apply similar reasoning to almost any date. As a matter of fact, LP has. He insisted a few weeks ago that Casey disposed of Caylee on the 27th.

Forensics show that Caylee's body was removed from the car approximately 3 days after she died, not 9 days, not 11 days......3 days.

Ok, so when did she put caylee in there? was it the 15th,16th,17th,18th,19th? when do you know the day for sure she put her daughters body in the trunk of her car? I guess the same could be said for every single date that everyone has mentioned then..guess the only date anyone knows for sure would be the date that the 911 call was made and that sweet baby finally was reported missing.

I think she was trying to avoid GA smelling the trunk. She told Amy her alibi in case anyone questioned her. Casey told her in a passing matter might I add, which is very smart as Amy wouldn't think twice.

At this point GA and CA have not seen Caylee since the 16th. If GA smells that he would most likely try to look for the cause, if they were the clean freaks everyone describes them as. Which would then lead him to question Casey. She would give him some bs answer and leave it at that. However in his mind GA would not forget that smell.

GA is the only one that says he saw KC and Caylee on the 16th.

What do you mean KC told Amy in passing, that part confused me.

Thanks

I think he meant he SAID "I got it" to Casey, as in, "no need for you to get them for me--I got it"...but then she ran ahead and grabbed the gas cans and shoved them at him.

I see no reason to doubt George's statement that he saw Caylee on the 16th, but even if it's not true, we know for a fact that Caylee was alive on the 15th. She was never seen again by anyone after the 16th. It's reasonable to assume that she died on the 16th. The forensics show that Caylee's body was removed from the trunk 2.6 days after she died, long before the 25th or the 27th, or whatever day LP has pulled out of his hat this week.

GA is the only one that says he saw KC and Caylee on the 16th.

What do you mean KC told Amy in passing, that part confused me.

She told Amy that her car smelled terrible. You say it in passing so that it is not refruted on the spot. That way if Amy is questioned later, she says "Oh yeah Casey mentioned her car smelled a dead animal was in there."

We should keep in mind the possibility that the body was in the car later, but just in a container that did not leak.

Although I happen to agree with you that the only thing still in the trunk that was worrying her as late as the 26th or 27th was the smell. I think she was trying to dispose of the smell around that time, not the body.

I see no reason to doubt George's statement that he saw Caylee on the 16th, but even if it's not true, we know for a fact that Caylee was alive on the 15th. She was never seen again by anyone after the 16th. It's reasonable to assume that she died on the 16th. The forensics show that Caylee's body was removed from the trunk 2.6 days after she died, long before the 25th or the 27th, or whatever day LP has pulled out of his hat this week.

There's still the possibility that Casey had her hidden/drugged in some 'safe' place & it wasn't until later than she died, I suppose.

Someplace like an abandoned shed or even a storage unit would be a good place to hide a small child.... keep them drugged up & go out to party.

Nothing's too sinister when it comes to imagining what Casey could have done with this child, imo.

I still find it so strange that she left the bag in there. (The one with the pizza box and papers in it that GA and Simon ended up throwing over the fence.) Why on earth wouldn't she have thrown it away?

There's still the possibility that Casey had her hidden/drugged in some 'safe' place & it wasn't until later than she died, I suppose.

Someplace like an abandoned shed or even a storage unit would be a good place to hide a small child.... keep them drugged up & go out to party.

Nothing's too sinister when it comes to imagining what Casey could have done with this child, imo.

That just seems so unlikely to me and there isn't any evidence to support the theory. Why would Casey bother to keep Caylee alive and drugged someplace where she'd have to return frequently to administer even more drugs, and then eventually kill her anyway? Casey didn't want the responsibility of caring for Caylee. Keeping her alive, hidden, and drugged still involved responsibility. IMO, Caylee was gone from Casey's life and from her mind the afternoon of the 16th.

She told Amy that her car smelled terrible. You say it in passing so that it is not refruted on the spot. That way if Amy is questioned later, she says "Oh yeah Casey mentioned her car smelled a dead animal was in there."

She told Amy in a text message. I see no reason why Amy would have questioned her about it anyway though. I do think she told her for a purpose but I don't think telling anyone that, would get a rebuttal response. JMO.

She told Amy in a text message. I see no reason why Amy would have questioned her about it anyway though. I do think she told her for a purpose but I don't think telling anyone that, would get a rebuttal response. JMO.

I think Casey wanted to plant the idea of a dead animal smell in Amy's mind so that if anyone ever questioned Amy about it Amy would say, "Oh, that smell in Casey's car? It was just a dead squirrel. She got rid of it. No big deal."

That just seems so unlikely to me and there isn't any evidence to support the theory. Why would Casey bother to keep Caylee alive and drugged someplace where she'd have to return frequently to administer even more drugs, and then eventually kill her anyway? Casey didn't want the responsibility of caring for Caylee. Keeping her alive, hidden, and drugged still involved responsibility. IMO, Caylee was gone from Casey's life and from her mind the afternoon of the 16th.

I agree with you Chilly except the date, I believe it was the night of the 15th pushing into early morning of the 16th. GA was hinky at best on his recollection of the 16th, the GVS interview of the A's in the home was enough for me. CA prompting GA of what he watched on the afternoon of the 16th as KC and Caylee were leaving..I'm not buying it. Compound that with the fact of what Caylee was wearing..which happends to be exactly what she was seen wearing on the 9th(before the date was switched to the 15th) by friends of the A's who saw her at a strip mall..right down to the sunglasses..hinky at best. JMO of course.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back