1239 users online (193 members and 1046 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Dennis M

Dennis M working for*Nejame
    with 48 comments
    Just found out tonight that there is a Dennis M who has been at the Leonard Padilla Search area in Blanchard Park.* He is working for the notorious NeJame attorney.* He is apparently taping conversations at the search area without anyones permission.* Murt is looking into this as it is against the law to tape a conversation without the permission of who you are speaking with. Theres is also a video and still pics of Dennis M- I think he said on WFLA- one particular pic is of Dennis, Tim Miller and the Anthonys at Nejames office
    Last edited by JBean; 11-16-2008 at 12:50 AM. Reason: removed last name

In Florida you cannot tape a conversation without a parties' permission (there are certain exemptions). It is totally against the law.

Do we have a link of some kind for this information?

as of no i do not think there is a link other than provided. i do know murt has been on the phone with LE alot about it the past 3 days so im sure there will be one eventually just like everything else that goes on with this case. this whole thing needs to just stop it has gotten so far outta hand.

okay before we perpetuate rumors I am going to close this thread. as soon as it is substantiated.. please let me or any other mod know and we can open up this thread