New Anthony Spokesperson: Caylee is alive! Presser planned

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if there is some truth to this? I will reserve my opinion until after I hear the info.

A press conference??? WTF.

Wouldnt you tell ahhhmmmm... maybe the FBI or the POLICE?

Seriously, i dont feel sorry for these people anymore. I am beginning to LOATHE them.

why wait until MONDAY?

Here we go again.

Monday, Bart plans to hold a news conference to show evidence that Caylee is still alive. Bart says several leads placed Caylee at Orlando International Airport.

"We have many tips that she's been there. Many tips that have led us to believe it was during a three day period that she had been seen by many people," said Bart.

Funny that LE said airport tapes are kept for over a year and there have never been any sightings which were credible.

I guess security tapes don't count in their parallel universe.

Interesting the KFN is involved and the spokesperson.

:mad:Evidence that Caylee is alive?:eek:
All right then-look forward to hearing this one...
The child is dead, has been dead and will continue to be dead, and they just continue on beating THIS dead horse...Caylee was a CORPSE when the hair that they have in evidence came off of her head. Caylee was a CORPSE when her body decomposed in the trunk of Casey's car and fluids leaked from her poor little body and caused a stain on the carpet...The car STILL wreaks today just as it did when it was first taken into evidence. This just makes me sicker and sicker. The audacity in these people is unreal, or surreal actually...Caylee is not alive so how they are going to show evidence that she is should be very interesting.:furious:

Monday, Bart plans to hold a news conference to show evidence that Caylee is still alive. Bart says several leads placed Caylee at Orlando International Airport.

"We have many tips that she's been there. Many tips that have led us to believe it was during a three day period that she had been seen by many people," said Bart.

Funny that LE said airport tapes are kept for over a year and there have never been any sightings which were credible.

I guess security tapes don't count in their parallel universe.

Interesting the KFN is involved and the spokesperson.

Do you have a link about the airport tapes?

Do you have a link about the airport tapes?

Somewhere in all the documents there was reference to the airport sighting and Det. Allen (think that is the name) said all the tapes were reviewed and there were no credible sightings.

I know the tapes are kept for a year maybe longer, because my neighbor is airport security. Since homeland security took over she said they are never destroyed anymore. They go into a mainframe computer. So ANY sighting anywhere in the US can be reviewed.

Somewhere in all the documents there was reference to the airport sighting and Det. Allen (think that is the name) said all the tapes were reviewed and there was no credible sightings.

I know the tapes are kept for a year maybe longer, because my neighbor is airport security. Since homeland security took over she said they are never destroyed anymore.

I'll have to go back and read through, cause I don't remember the part about the video tapes. Thanks anyways:)

Somewhere in all the documents there was reference to the airport sighting and Det. Allen (think that is the name) said all the tapes were reviewed and there were no credible sightings.

I know the tapes are kept for a year maybe longer, because my neighbor is airport security. Since homeland security took over she said they are never destroyed anymore. They go into a mainframe computer. So ANY sighting anywhere in the US can be reviewed.

I remember that reference about the tapes being reviewed, too, Turbo.

BTW, do you think something I said caused that thread to be closed down? Guess I have Newbie insecurity - :eek: - Happened after my 2hd post. Oh my . . .
I'm so new I don't have PM permission -- at least not that I can find.:boohoo:

Lets see......... I recall the A's were digging up the backyard before LE came, looking for Caylee....that doesn't exactly scream denial but death.

It appears people were very busy washing clothes from the car, cleaning the car, clearing the computer and then establishing a website....all done prior to the police getting involved.

They looked high and low for a dead body...now they are looking for a live person and want everyone else but themselves to search and now they want us to believe ANYTHING that comes from KFN????...

I was born at night..........but it sure was not last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alicialynne