Poll: Date of body disposal?

What day do you believe KC disposed of Caylee's body?

• on day of death (June 15-June 17)

Votes: 53 8.6%
  • June 18

Votes: 112 18.2%
  • June 19

Votes: 114 18.5%
  • after June 19

Votes: 336 54.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mom_of_five

Reaction score
I'd like to get an idea of where everyone is falling along the spectrum.

At first I believed she had been in the trunk of the car over a week but after the University of Tennessee air sample reports I believe she was probably out of the car by the 18-19th of June.

I think it was before the 25th. She wouldn't have mentioned the stench of her car to Amy on the 25th of June if Caylee's body were still in it. I thought this when the phone records were released. The release of the forensics stating 2.6 days of decomp reinforced my thoughts.

I'll go one step further and say that Caylee isn't even in Orlando. Look at her hand written statement and see what her comment is on the very last page.

June 19 between 3:00 PM and 4:00 PM.

Based on the air samples, I believe it was late on the 18th or early on the 19th. Considering how she likes to take the path of least resistance I think she left her in the trunk on the 17th and 18th, and then moved her to the dumpster on the 19th. I would like to know when the garbage collection at Tony's apartments are and if that coincides with the 2.6 days the Body Farm indicated.

June 18th, date of death June 16th just after midnight/ add two and 1/2 days per the body farm, date of disposal June 18th late afternoon early evening

Interesting that there is so much support for LP when so many people seem to have no faith in his latest theory.

Interesting that there is so much support for LP when so many people seem to have no faith in his latest theory.

I did catch LP on NG telling viewers his theory about the text to AH and the call to JC Penny around the 27th. But I put much more stock into the University of Tennesse's air sample results than LP's hot air.

I'd still like to know if the 2.6 estimate means the actual corpse had to be present or whether it can just be evidence that something in close contact with the corpse was left in the trunk for 2.6 days.

Could she have dumped the corpse BUT kept something else that continued to stink up her trunk????

You didn't leave a choice of "don't know" lol. I have not studied the pings enough to make that decision.

POI Proseuction does not have to prove motive or time of death - just that a death occurred and defendent is only one who could have done it. Invisible nannies are NOT REASONABLE doubt.

I did catch LP on NG telling viewers his theory about the text to AH and the call to JC Penny around the 27th. But I put much more stock into the University of Tennesse's air sample results than LP's hot air.

BOTH can be correct. If the body was in the trunk 3 days and started to smell, she could have put it in a sealed container at that point and there would be no more fluids in the car, but not buried her until much later.

When the container started smelling too, she buried her.

BOTH can be correct. If the body was in the trunk 3 days and started to smell, she could have put it in a sealed container at that point and there would be no more fluids in the car, but not buried her until much later.

You wouldn't need fluids, the body is emitting gases during decomp, several of these gases are heavier than oxygen so they are present long after the body is moved. If you can smell the container, there are gases coming from it. I cannot think of a sealed container she could have used that would be so tightly sealed that it keeps all of those gases contained. You are talking about a TRULY airtight container, and if she was able to do that than it would have to also be big enough to not rupture as all of those gases were released.

That's definitely a possibility, I just feel that she wanted to be done with the disposal as soon as possible. I don't think she wanted to risk being caught with a body in her trunk during a traffic violation. I think she cleaned the car and thought she took care of the smell, but it came back.

I find these poll results to be fascinating. Over 50% of the respondents so far believe Caylee's body was in the trunk for longer than what the Body Farm tests indicate. I have to wonder if half the jury will also have no faith in the test results. :eek:

I find these poll results to be fascinating. Over 50% of the respondents so far believe Caylee's body was in the trunk for longer than what the Body Farm tests indicate. I have to wonder if half the jury will also have no faith in the test results. :eek:

I'm fascinated, too...love these polls because they're so eye-opening.

Well, the question/poll is about the disposal time. I agree with some of the others that Caylee was in the trunk, we just don't know for how long. It is possible that she was in the trunk only long enough for her body to have been transported from one hiding place to another. And although Caylee could have been in the trunk more than once, we know from the hair forensics that the hair found was from a 2.6 day-old decomposing body.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk