View Poll Results: What day do you believe KC disposed of Caylee's body?

Voters
615. You may not vote on this poll
  • on day of death (June 15-June 17)

53 8.62%
  • June 18

112 18.21%
  • June 19

114 18.54%
  • after June 19

336 54.63%
Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    TakeNote is offline Mother to little post it my boy wonder & Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL
    oh...I wanted to add also that CA said that KC LEFT to ( find her self or be a better mom) something to that effect...sorry I dont have time to find it.....but that KC needed time away.....that tells me there is something to the story of the big fight....also GA says that his daughter wont let them see their grandaughter.....why would he think that if they didnt have some kind of falling out.....just my thoughts on the big fight...

Quote Originally Posted by roxyray View Post
    I knew I had heard this also, it was an interview I think from the bond hearing. I have searched everywhere and cannot locate the video but I did fing this article.
    http://www.wftv.com/news/17053323/detail.html

"There was a bag of pizza for like 12 days in the trunk of the car full of maggots. It stunk so bad, you know how hot it's been," Cindy Anthony.
    Thanks I knew it! But thanks for finding that for me. I think LE mentioned it as well either in an interview or statement,..something

I believe KC disposed of her within a few days. I do not believe KC would move her body after it started decomposing. Don't know if anyone has seen a body a week after it's dead but its not something you want to pick up and move around.

Quote Originally Posted by Grace1984 View Post
    I believe KC disposed of her within a few days. I do not believe KC would move her body after it started decomposing. Don't know if anyone has seen a body a week after it's dead but its not something you want to pick up and move around.

Exactly, thank you! There is bloating and skin slippage, fluid leakage from most orifaces. I apologize for the graphic imagery. KC would have had a day or two at the most before she would have had to wrap the body or place the body in something. I think the backyard hits were from transference of fluids off of either KC, the gas cans or perhaps cloths she used to try to clean up the body fluids.

I've had some experience with dead bodies from when I worked in a hospital many years ago and from several relatives but none that have been deceased more than 12 hours. The people that passed due to old age and/or illness like cancer, there was an odor apparent within an hour. Leakage from orifaces began almost immediately after death. On the younger ones where death was due to an OD or car accident, I never experienced any odor even up to four hours after death. Just my personal experience of course.

I voted the 19th, I believe Caylee was murdered by Casey on the 16th, put into the trunk, and then tossed in a dumpster on the 19th JMO
    My Beautiful Precious , I miss you so much!

May be crazy but here goes:

Death on 24th - had been using whatever drug to sedate her so she could be at Tony's since the 15th/16th. Drug OD on Caylee in trunk on 24th - that's why GA didn't smell anything while so close to car - too "fresh" - and that's why she didn't want him in the trunk - he would see Caylee.

25th - started smelling - told Amy about smell

26th - JC Penney purchase - rigor released and body fluids leaked into trunk.

27th - Car dump at Amscot - fluids continue to decompose, smell much worse, maggots begin to arrive - to Amy "got rid of smell" aka "got rid of car and/or body".

Not sure exactly where in here she got rid of the body, but it was on or after the 26th.

IMO!! YUCK -

Quote Originally Posted by cocoamom View Post
    May be crazy but here goes:

Death on 24th - had been using whatever drug to sedate her so she could be at Tony's since the 15th/16th. Drug OD on Caylee in trunk on 24th - that's why GA didn't smell anything while so close to car - too "fresh" - and that's why she didn't want him in the trunk - he would see Caylee.

25th - started smelling - told Amy about smell

26th - JC Penney purchase - rigor released and body fluids leaked into trunk.

27th - Car dump at Amscot - fluids continue to decompose, smell much worse, maggots begin to arrive - to Amy "got rid of smell" aka "got rid of car and/or body".

Not sure exactly where in here she got rid of the body, but it was on or after the 26th.

IMO!! YUCK -

There was no sighting Of Caylee after the 16th of June, Casey was seen at Blockbuster on the evening of the 16th, No Caylee ,so where was Caylee between the 16th and 24th?? If in fact she died on the 24th?? Just a thought
    Last edited by PoppyH; 11-17-2008 at 09:47 AM. Reason: spelling errors
    My Beautiful Precious , I miss you so much!

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy1 View Post
    Thanks I knew it! But thanks for finding that for me. I think LE mentioned it as well either in an interview or statement,..something
    12 days from when? CA said stinking bag of garbage in the trunk for "like 12 days". When did that count start? They got the car on the 15th of July right? That puts it to July what? 3rd? How does this compute?

Oh yeah, we are talking about CA here - remember, she hadn't seen Caylee since June 9th!!! I guess she is calender challenged

12 days from when? CA said stinking bag of garbage in the trunk for "like 12 days". When did that count start? They got the car on the 15th of July right? That puts it to July what? 3rd? How does this compute?

Oh yeah, we are talking about CA here - remember, she hadn't seen Caylee since June 9th!!! I guess she is calender challenged
    Another note - sure seems like every date they give is off by a week!

June 9 = June 16
    July 3 = June 27
    Maybe GA is off on his gas can date? June 24 actually = June 17?

Yeesh these people!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to cocoamom For This Useful Post:

Another note - sure seems like every date they give is off by a week!

June 9 = June 16
    July 3 = June 27
    Maybe GA is off on his gas can date? June 24 actually = June 17?

Yeesh these people!
    Interesting point! I wonder if they're "off" on purpose?? I've always wondered if the police never found that timestamp of the tape taken on the 15th, would they have stayed with the 9th? It just seems like father's day weekend would be an easy date to remember..it's always around the same time of year. But I don't really see how that would help them...at least I don't see it yet. Who knows

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Tracy1 For This Useful Post:

I said June 19th.
    IMO, Casey killed Caylee and planned on putting her body somewhere in the backyard, but realized the body would be found, so she put her in the trunk. Then she got busy busy busy until the car started to smell, at which point she dumped the body, probably in a dumpster. That probably got rid of the smell more or less, but because there was a fluid leak, the heat and damp made the car start to smell again.
    JMO
    Lanie

I think if the prosecution is going bring up the 2.6 days that the body was in the car trunk---then they had better have a very good expert who knows how to explain that conclusion in a simple and understandable way. I find it fantastic that they can be that precise. If they had said "more than a day, but less than three", then I can find that believable, but precisely 2.6 days? I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by PoppyH View Post
    There was no sighting Of Caylee after the 16th of June, Casey was seen at Blockbuster on the evening of the 16th, No Caylee ,so where was Caylee between the 16th and 24th?? If in fact she died on the 24th?? Just a thought
    Something about Cocoamom's idea on dates just rings true to me. I have some very stong feelings about KC and the monster that she is, but from watching that Blockbuster Video from the 16th- I just don't think that there is any way that Caylee was dead yet.

Even with all the evil in this case, I just cannot fathom that she could kill her child and then go rent a movie and look perfectly normal in the video. IMO, she was drugging Caylee still at this point up until the 24th. Now where was Caylee from the 16th to the 24th? In the trunk? In a storage unit? That is the million dollar question.
    "Bloom where you are planted."

Quote Originally Posted by Imbackon View Post
    Died 16th, Disposed 18/19.

I think all the calls to CA/GA at 4 pm-ish on the 16th was a desperate bid to see if grandma/pa would babysit, despite their fight on the 15th.

When she couldn't get ahold of them (or they wouldn't answer), she decided to use the chloroform (which may not have been the first time), and that night when she and Tony went to get movies Caylee was probably out cold in the trunk. Perhaps, choroform was for the quick knockout, but maybe some pills/cold meds were given to her to keep her down. It is the combination of drugs that probably killed her that evening while in the trunk.

She discovered late that night or in the early morning that she was dead and disposed of her temporarally in the A's backyard on the 17th. She went back the next day on the 18th (shovel day), and disposed of her either that day or in the early morning hours of the 19th. So decomp was at that point entered into the car at 2.5 days roughly. There is nothing to say that she couldn't have had 1/2 decomp prior to the 2.5 day mark, just that the makeup of the gases, were gases that are produced by a corpse at about 2.5 days.

The stink may not have started saturating into the inside of the car itself from the trunk until a few days after that, hence the statement to AH regarding the animal smell. Prior to that, it may not have smelled unless you opened the trunk.

GA, should have smelled the decomp if he got anywhere near the car on the 24th I would think, unless Casey was able to cover the smell with gasoline maybe?

As time went on, the smell got stronger rather than dissipating as was witnessed by the awful smell still coming from the car weeks later.
    I hadn't thought of the calls being for a babysitter, but it makes sense. I like this theory.

Quote Originally Posted by impatientredhead View Post
    If these fluids are present in the car where is the DNA test that shows it is Caylee instead of the single hair that cannot be proven to be Caylees as it only has the mitochondrial DNA, but requires the conclusion that because Casey is alive than it must be Caylees?
    I have wondered this from day one!! They had to have tested the fluids. I wonder if this is the big piece of evidence that gives them confidence they'll get a conviction.

I voted for the 18th. I am not sure if I think the day she died was the 15th or the 16th. And the 19th is my birthday, I hate to think of that as the day she was thrown away like garbage. I do think she disposed of the body after the 2.6 days.

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast