1353 users online (291 members and 1062 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

View Poll Results: How did KC dispose of Caylee's body?

Voters
279. You may not vote on this poll
  • KC buried it

14 5.02%
  • KC burned it

17 6.09%
  • KC dumped her into water

82 29.39%
  • KC put her into a dumpster

81 29.03%
  • KC had someone else dispose of the body for her

10 3.58%
  • KC dumped her in the woods and covered her with leaves

19 6.81%
  • I'm not sure yet

56 20.07%

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Poll: type of disposal

How did KC dispose of Caylee's body?

Now I can vote ...

I'm sorta torn between dumped her in the water or someone else helped her.

Thanks you two.

IF I have to choose only one, I think I'll pick DUMPSTER because it's fast & easy & I think Casey is in a rush to go hang out with her friends and HAVE FUN.

IMO, it's either the dumpster or some location where she figures a gator can finish off the job for her.

I do not believe she'd waste her precious time or energy burying the child.... she's too freakin' lazy.
    Caylee Anthony = Victim

Cindy's 911 call: "I found my daughter's car today, and it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car."

Quote Originally Posted by LI_Mom View Post
    Thanks you two.

IF I have to choose only one, I think I'll pick DUMPSTER because it's fast & easy & I think Casey is in a rush to go hang out with her friends and HAVE FUN.

IMO, it's either the dumpster or some location where she figures a gator can finish off the job for her.

I do not believe she'd waste her precious time or energy burying the child.... she's too freakin' lazy.
    I agree with this. I don't believe Casey had a plan for disposing of the body, she grabbed at the first and easiest opportunity that presented itself. Statistics say that most murdering mothers (is that an oxymoron?) will not throw their child into a dumpster but there's not much I'd put past Casey.

I see no reason to believe that she had any assistance or that she drove around with Caylee's body in the trunk for any longer than she absolutely had to.

WAter - it's the easiest and Casey is lazy. Can't see her dirtying her nails digging anywhere.
    I have a constitutional right to my opinion and I am stating it!!!!!

Dumpster-fast & easy so she can get to Fusion on time.

I vote dumpster. I believe there is a reason she parked the car next to the dumpster. I also think she is way to lazy to go far into the woods. KC was wanting to start over, I think she wanted what she viewed as things she no longer needed to be thrown out.

I'm not sure yet how she disposed of the body, but I don't think she had any help because she only trusted herself.

~Water~

Dumpster

Guys , I keep sayin'.......KC is NOT LAZY!!! I completely disregard that in any theory I might consider. It isn't that she is "lazy" because she apparently could be a "ball of fire" when it was something she wanted / needed to do ...when it would benefit her intended goal of the moment...
    JMHO
    ( I voted "not sure yet", but lean toward the water)

Since I believe there was premeditation, I still say burial in a shallower grave in a woody area with some sort of quick growing bush or bamboo transplanted on top. I don't believe dumpster or water because there was dirt in the trunk. First in dirt in the yard or out back, then into the trunk for some reason, then back to the dirt.

I think KC lived a "throw away" life. This bff has no further use? Toss her. This boyfriend is causing too much grief? Move along. The car stinks? Abandon it. . . and the smell that caused the odor? Throw it in the dumpster.

Gives me the creeps even typing it -- but it soooo goes with her whole life style.
    The heart of the pure can see, but my eyes have never seen the unicorn . . .

I voted dump . Specifically the one over by Curry Ford Rd. that was mentioned in the stmt. by Chris S.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast