GUILTY AL - Brianna Parish, 21, Daphne, 11 Nov 2009

Angel Who Cares

If you seek an angel with an open heart, you shall
Reaction score
Family Confirms Missing Daphne Woman Found Dead:

Last Update: 11/14 7:11 pm

(DAPHNE, Ala.) November 14 - Family members have confirmed that a body found at a Daphne sewage treatment plant Friday is that of 21-year old Brianna Parish. The body was discovered about 4 p.m Friday afternoon.

Daphne Police say Brianna had been missing since early Wednesday morning and was last seen in the back parking lot of the Bay House Pub in Daphne, talking on her cell phone.

Family and friends searched for Parish by passing out flyers and knocking on doors.

Once again the body of missing 21-year-old Brianna parish has been found.

We will have more on this breaking news story as it develops. Stay tuned to NBC 15 News at 10pm and our webchannel NBC15online.com

Article:
http://www.nbc15online.com/mostpopular/story.aspx?content_id=2909b6db-7c57-43a6-8e96-0f225e0330d2

Bay House Pub Owner Talks to NBC 15:
Last Update: 11/15 11:09 pm

<snipped>
Cherie Cleveland has owned Bay House Pub for nearly 10 years. She says Brianna always came to the bar with friends. But this time, Cleveland says, she told her friends to go ahead and she would meet them inside. "Unfortunately she never made it inside," says Cleveland. "If she had, we might not be here right now."

Video:
http://www.nbc15online.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoid=259700@video.wpmi.com&navCatId=5

Article:
http://www.nbc15online.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=0be20f46-4d27-4f3c-8a56-342432a42ffb

Family: Bri Parish Found Raped, Murdered:
Reported by: Jenna Susko
Email: jsusko@nbc15online.com
Last Update: 11/14 10:51 pm

<snipped>
After spending days passing out flyers and searching for Bri, her father found his youngest daughter in a ditch at the Sewage treatment center in Daphne. We kept our cameras at a respectful distance as Bri's family walked out from the wooded area. They told us Bri was found unclothed, and believe she was raped then murdered. Right now police are searching for her killer. David Carpenter, Chief of Police: "We served a search warrant on a vehicle. Hopefully something will come up, I don't know. We treat it as a person of intrest and we are trying to find any leads we can." So many questions remain unanswered--who could have done this, and what happened the night Bri vanished.

Article:
http://www.nbc15online.com/mostpopular/story.aspx?content_id=834a5a38-26ba-464c-a517-ffceb7f6e05a

Woman's last night recounted: Brianna Parish reportedly met with man just before she disappeared

Sunday, November 16, 2008 By BRENDAN KIRBY

<snipped>
DAPHNE - Homicide victim Brianna Parish's last phone conversation was with a man who had hit on her at a bar in Fairhope late Tuesday night, according to the slain woman's mother.

Sylinda Parish, the mother, said Daphne police told her that the same man later told investigators that he saw the woman outside Bay House Pub off U.S. 98 in Daphne, but left after failing to persuade her to go home with him.

Sylinda Parish and other relatives were in the search group that found her daughter's body Friday afternoon, about a half-mile from Bay House Pub.

Article:
http://www.al.com/news/press-register/metro.ssf?/base/news/1226830618202950.xml&coll=3

I feel so sorry for the family my prayers are with them. I can't even begin to imagine the pain her father & family feels after being with the group of searchers that found her! EmMomma you are so right when will it end! :cry::cry:

Parish family speaks to Fox 10 News:
Last Edited: Saturday, 15 Nov 2008, 10:08 PM CST
Created On: Saturday, 15 Nov 2008, 10:01 PM CST

<snipped>
"It doesn't matter where you think you are safe, make sure there is someone close by, someone to take care of you, don't go off anywhere, even if it's just right outside of a bar, don't do anything by yourself especially at night."

Article:
http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/ParishFamilySpeaksToFoxTenNews

Brianna's father speaks out:
Last Edited: Sunday, 16 Nov 2008, 9:56 PM CST
Created On: Sunday, 16 Nov 2008, 9:44 PM CST

<snipped>
He said, "Wish I hadn't of done it, but I had to look, I knew it was her, I thank god her face was covered. Unfortunately I couldn't stop the others from going and looking at her. We believe he raped her, past that I really don't know." Parish realizes he can't bring his daughter back but he said they won't rest until they find who killed her.

Article:
http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/BriannasFatherSpeaksOut

Police await autopsy in Daphne slaying:
Last Edited: Sunday, 16 Nov 2008, 3:59 PM CST
Created On: Sunday, 16 Nov 2008, 3:59 PM CST

<snipped>
DAPHNE, Ala. (AP) - Investigators awaited autopsy results on a Daphne woman whose body was found in woods near a pub where she was last seen.The body of 21-year-old Brianna Parish was found by searchers on Friday.

Article:
http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/PoliceAwaitAutopsyInDaphneSlaying

Brianna's father speaks out:
Last Edited: Sunday, 16 Nov 2008, 9:56 PM CST
Created On: Sunday, 16 Nov 2008, 9:44 PM CST

<snipped>
He said, "Wish I hadn't of done it, but I had to look, I knew it was her, I thank god her face was covered. Unfortunately I couldn't stop the others from going and looking at her. We believe he raped her, past that I really don't know." Parish realizes he can't bring his daughter back but he said they won't rest until they find who killed her.

Article:
http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/BriannasFatherSpeaksOut

I don't think it is ever a good idea for family to go with the search groups to look for their loved ones. That is the picture of his daughter that this dad will carry in his head forever. It's hard enough just knowing that your child was murdered and finding out the details much less seeing her laying there in the grass dead and naked. Heartbreaking.

I'll bet that guy that she met was telling the truth about meeting her behind the bar but then he says that she wouldn't go home with him so he left! I'll bet he did leave but he took her with him or he talked her into going. Kind of odd that she disappears while talking on her phone behind the bar and he just happened to have dropped by. She was only 21 years old. Her poor family. I hope this guy is arrested soon.​

I don't think it is ever a good idea for family to go with the search groups to look for their loved ones. That is the picture of his daughter that this dad will carry in his head forever. It's hard enough just knowing that your child was murdered and finding out the details much less seeing her laying there in the grass dead and naked. Heartbreaking.

I'll bet that guy that she met was telling the truth about meeting her behind the bar but then he says that she wouldn't go home with him so he left! I'll bet he did leave but he took her with him or he talked her into going. Kind of odd that she disappears while talking on her phone behind the bar and he just happened to have dropped by. She was only 21 years old. Her poor family. I hope this guy is arrested soon.

ITA :furious: I have a feeling that he forced her in his car & got angry when she wouldn't leave with him. He knew where she was because of he was on the phone with her. Than kept her on the phone till he got there & caught her off guard.
This is one reason why I do agree with that immediate family members not participate in a searches. They should stay where they r not out in the field searching but elsewhere to help with leads to give seachers. Her father will never wipe this visual no matter how hard he tries. Other family members were with him too not sure who else but it is sooo sad. :(

I hope they put this guy away fast before he does something again. She was such a beautiful, vibriant, young lady who didn't deserve this. I pray for this family to find peace in her memory before this & remember all of the happy times they have share with her! Her dad will never get to walk with her down the asile to be married. This monster took away so much from the family. :furious: RIP Bri:blowkiss:

Brianna Parish To Be Laid To Rest This Week:
Published: Sun, November 16, 2008 - 9:53 pm
Last Updated: Sun, November 16, 2008 - 11:16 pm

<snipped.
Unshaven and tired, Brianna Parish's father Bruce is still numb. He says his daughter was travelling the country to figure out a plan for her life.

&#8220;She went to Baton Rouge without incident. Stayed in Las Vegas with no problem,&#8221; says Bruce Parish. &#8220;She lived in New York City and went walking through Central Park without incident and she comes back to Daphne Alabama and is murdered.&#8221; Daphne police withheld comment on the case for another day. Parish says the police told them Brianna was on the phone with a man the night of her disappearance. He says that person's been in contact with police.

Article:
http://www.wkrg.com/crime/article/brianna_parish_to_be_laid_to_rest_this_week/20961/

Investigation Into Daphne Murder Continues:
Published: Sat, November 15, 2008 - 5:20 pm
Last Updated: Sat, November 15, 2008 - 6:27 pm

<snipped>
&#8220;They should check with every outlet don&#8217;t depend on the police to do it, Daphne police are just not equipped for this kind of thing,&#8221; says Sylinda. A Daphne police department official says they feel the response was adequate. He says they were operating on the assumption that the victim was hopefully alive further away from the pub. People who live and work near where Brianna disappeared earlier this week are on-guard.

Article:
http://www.wkrg.com/crime/article/investigation_into_daphne_murder_continues/20956/

Searchers find woman’s body in the woods in Fairhope:
Actually, her body was found in the woods behind the sewage treatment facility in Daphne about .5 mile from the Bayhouse Pub. She had been at the Jubilee Lounge in Fairhope before she and and friend set out for the Bayhouse Pub in Daphne. (I would estimate the two lounges are about 11 miles from one another.)

I worked at the pizza place right next door to the pub when I was in high school eons ago. The back parking lot is extremely dark and cramped and probably would have been deserted on a Wednesday night at 12:30 am. All the perpetrator would have had to do was grab her and exit the lot right onto Main Street out the back entrance. The treatment plant is practically a stone's throw away from the pub down Main Street.

Whoever did this is definitely a local and probably grew up there. The sewage treatment plant backs up to a huge subdivision called Lake Forest (although the lake is more of a wetland than a lake). When I was a teen, we used to hang out at the Lake Forest dam which is a few hundred yards through the woods from the treatment plant. This is an area that just about all local teenagers know about- Brianna would most likely have known about it, also since she graduated from Daphne High School in 2005.

The place where she was found is also adjacent to a walking trail that goes under I-10 from the Daphne side to the Spanish Fort side. It's not known to be a dangerous area but ever since they put the trail there 4 years ago, I've felt it would be an attractive place for someone up to no good. My heart goes out to the Parish family and I feel certain they are hot on the trail of the psychopath who did this to Brianna.

(sorry for the long post)

I am heartbroken. May Brianna RIP and I will pray they find the that did this to her soon. Bast**d! :furious:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back