1058 users online (236 members and 822 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 154
  1. #1
    unsaid is offline I don't know and you don't know either! LOL
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    334

    Casey's nightmares

    This is probably something else we just can't know in this case but I think it may be worth discussing. I did a search and didn't see a thread dedicated to this but feel free to merge if I missed something

    So AL mentioned Casey having nightmares and waking up in cold sweats a few nights. What were those nightmares about? Knowing that would be some good information. I didn't read that LE asked him what they were about. Does anyone know if he gave any details on that? Maybe I missed it...

    I'd imagine her nightmares could possibly be about 1. what actually happened to Caylee and/or 2. how she disposed of the body.

    I don't know how admissable nightmares are in court lol but I'd love to hear her response if LE asked her about those nightmares. There might be a smidgeon of info in the lie she'd definitely tell.

    Anyone got any info on it?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    San Francisco, Penninsula
    Posts
    17,541
    IRRC, kc said the nightmares were about their relationship...TL reported it and it was vague.

  3. #3
    Pondering Mind's Avatar
    Pondering Mind is offline here a ponder, there a ponder...everywhere a ponder = ADD
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Over The Hills And Through The Woods..on the corner,S.C..
    Posts
    5,425
    Quote Originally Posted by unsaid View Post
    This is probably something else we just can't know in this case but I think it may be worth discussing. I did a search and didn't see a thread dedicated to this but feel free to merge if I missed something

    So AL mentioned Casey having nightmares and waking up in cold sweats a few nights. What were those nightmares about? Knowing that would be some good information. I didn't read that LE asked him what they were about. Does anyone know if he gave any details on that? Maybe I missed it...

    I'd imagine her nightmares could possibly be about 1. what actually happened to Caylee and/or 2. how she disposed of the body.

    I don't know how admissable nightmares are in court lol but I'd love to hear her response if LE asked her about those nightmares. There might be a smidgeon of info in the lie she'd definitely tell.

    Anyone got any info on it?
    Only that in AL interview he told LE that she told him that the nightmares were about their relationship. A way to explain the nightmares and try to manipulate him at the same time IMO. I believe that they were probably about Caylee and hope that she continues to have them to this day! I wonder if she had anymore after she was let out on bond and was at home. The A's would NEVER tell if she did.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    14,189
    Casey told Tony that she was having nightmares about his leaving her. She was having the night sweats. I've wondered if a fever was breaking instead and there were no nightmares. Maybe Casey got a little sick with fever after trudging around in a woody damp area where there were lots of bugs and mosquitoes. Or maybe she was digging around in damp moldy plant debris and stirred up a mold allergy/sinus infection.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    In my own reality...it's nicer here.
    Posts
    12,006
    IIRC The nightmares were after TonE returned from NY around July 5th. If she dumped Caylee's body on the 27th, that would have been about a week after the fact.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,284
    Anybody other than me think those nightmares and cold sweats were about what she did to Caylee or having to handle the body?

  7. #7
    I think the nightmares started on July 5 because Casey had been getting more pressure from her family.

    On July 3 Cindy left a message about Caylee on her myspace. It was definitely written to pressure Casey and make her feel guilty. Lee had almost caught up to Casey while she was out the night before that. A few days after the nightmares started, Casey downloaded the bear with the noose and death penalty message. Cindy was also trying to get in touch with Casey's friends. I think Casey was feeling more closed in on and starting to consider what might happen to her if her family found out.

    I think her nightmares were from fear of people knowing and worrying about her possible fate.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    In a bubble.
    Posts
    2,258
    She even lies about her nightmares.

    Amazing.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Straight till you get to Jacket Rd.
    Posts
    7,544
    Quote Originally Posted by Themis View Post
    Anybody other than me think those nightmares and cold sweats were about what she did to Caylee or having to handle the body?
    I definitely think the nightmares are regarding Caylee. Maybe her subconscious mind has a conscience!
    "I am confident that, in the end, common sense and justice will prevail. I'm an optimist, brought up on the belief that if you wait to the end of the story, you get to see the good people live happily ever after."

  10. #10
    Pondering Mind's Avatar
    Pondering Mind is offline here a ponder, there a ponder...everywhere a ponder = ADD
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Over The Hills And Through The Woods..on the corner,S.C..
    Posts
    5,425
    Quote Originally Posted by Themis View Post
    Anybody other than me think those nightmares and cold sweats were about what she did to Caylee or having to handle the body?
    I do and I can only hope that they have continued and become more vivid with time. Would a socipath have nightmares about something like that or would it just not weigh on them? Anybody know?


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,284
    Quote Originally Posted by Pondering Mind View Post
    I do and I can only hope that they have continued and become more vivid with time. Would a socipath have nightmares about something like that or would it just not weigh on them? Anybody know?
    Well, the mind would have to process the stress of handling the decomposing body of your dead toddler.

  12. #12
    Pondering Mind's Avatar
    Pondering Mind is offline here a ponder, there a ponder...everywhere a ponder = ADD
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Over The Hills And Through The Woods..on the corner,S.C..
    Posts
    5,425
    Quote Originally Posted by Themis View Post
    Well, the mind would have to process the stress of handling the decomposing body of your dead toddler.
    I guess what I mean is does a sociapath even FEEL that stress of something so horrific? Conciously or subconciously? Or can they just do something like that and go on their merry way?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Straight till you get to Jacket Rd.
    Posts
    7,544
    Quote Originally Posted by Pondering Mind View Post
    I do and I can only hope that they have continued and become more vivid with time. Would a socipath have nightmares about something like that or would it just not weigh on them? Anybody know?
    Would it be mean of me to say that I hope she does have nightmares and that they do get worse ?
    "I am confident that, in the end, common sense and justice will prevail. I'm an optimist, brought up on the belief that if you wait to the end of the story, you get to see the good people live happily ever after."

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Charlotte ,North Carolina
    Posts
    2,005
    Casey have nightmares about Caylee?? Naw, it probably WAS about losing TonE, Casey thinking only of herself as usual... JMO
    My Beautiful Precious , I miss you so much!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,302
    Quote Originally Posted by txsvicki View Post
    Casey told Tony that she was having nightmares about his leaving her. She was having the night sweats. I've wondered if a fever was breaking instead and there were no nightmares. Maybe Casey got a little sick with fever after trudging around in a woody damp area where there were lots of bugs and mosquitoes. Or maybe she was digging around in damp moldy plant debris and stirred up a mold allergy/sinus infection.
    She purchased cold medication on her shopping spree at Target IRRC.
    A Mother's love is a lifelong commitment
    to selflessness
    .

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. The house of sleep and nightmares
    By zwiebel in forum Bizarre and Off-Beat News
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-04-2013, 11:36 AM