Casey's nightmares

Status
Not open for further replies.

unsaid

I don't know and you don't know either! LOL
Reaction score
This is probably something else we just can't know in this case but I think it may be worth discussing. I did a search and didn't see a thread dedicated to this but feel free to merge if I missed something :)

So AL mentioned Casey having nightmares and waking up in cold sweats a few nights. What were those nightmares about? Knowing that would be some good information. I didn't read that LE asked him what they were about. Does anyone know if he gave any details on that? Maybe I missed it...

I'd imagine her nightmares could possibly be about 1. what actually happened to Caylee and/or 2. how she disposed of the body.

I don't know how admissable nightmares are in court lol but I'd love to hear her response if LE asked her about those nightmares. There might be a smidgeon of info in the lie she'd definitely tell.

Anyone got any info on it?

IRRC, kc said the nightmares were about their relationship...TL reported it and it was vague.

This is probably something else we just can't know in this case but I think it may be worth discussing. I did a search and didn't see a thread dedicated to this but feel free to merge if I missed something :)

So AL mentioned Casey having nightmares and waking up in cold sweats a few nights. What were those nightmares about? Knowing that would be some good information. I didn't read that LE asked him what they were about. Does anyone know if he gave any details on that? Maybe I missed it...

I'd imagine her nightmares could possibly be about 1. what actually happened to Caylee and/or 2. how she disposed of the body.

I don't know how admissable nightmares are in court lol but I'd love to hear her response if LE asked her about those nightmares. There might be a smidgeon of info in the lie she'd definitely tell.

Anyone got any info on it?

Only that in AL interview he told LE that she told him that the nightmares were about their relationship. A way to explain the nightmares and try to manipulate him at the same time IMO. I believe that they were probably about Caylee and hope that she continues to have them to this day! :furious: I wonder if she had anymore after she was let out on bond and was at home. The A's would NEVER tell if she did.

Casey told Tony that she was having nightmares about his leaving her. She was having the night sweats. I've wondered if a fever was breaking instead and there were no nightmares. Maybe Casey got a little sick with fever after trudging around in a woody damp area where there were lots of bugs and mosquitoes. Or maybe she was digging around in damp moldy plant debris and stirred up a mold allergy/sinus infection.

IIRC The nightmares were after TonE returned from NY around July 5th. If she dumped Caylee's body on the 27th, that would have been about a week after the fact.

Anybody other than me think those nightmares and cold sweats were about what she did to Caylee or having to handle the body?

I think the nightmares started on July 5 because Casey had been getting more pressure from her family.

On July 3 Cindy left a message about Caylee on her myspace. It was definitely written to pressure Casey and make her feel guilty. Lee had almost caught up to Casey while she was out the night before that. A few days after the nightmares started, Casey downloaded the bear with the noose and death penalty message. Cindy was also trying to get in touch with Casey's friends. I think Casey was feeling more closed in on and starting to consider what might happen to her if her family found out.

I think her nightmares were from fear of people knowing and worrying about her possible fate.

Anybody other than me think those nightmares and cold sweats were about what she did to Caylee or having to handle the body?

I do and I can only hope that they have continued and become more vivid with time. Would a socipath have nightmares about something like that or would it just not weigh on them? Anybody know?

I do and I can only hope that they have continued and become more vivid with time. Would a socipath have nightmares about something like that or would it just not weigh on them? Anybody know?
Well, the mind would have to process the stress of handling the decomposing body of your dead toddler.

Well, the mind would have to process the stress of handling the decomposing body of your dead toddler.

I guess what I mean is does a sociapath even FEEL that stress of something so horrific? Conciously or subconciously? Or can they just do something like that and go on their merry way?

Would it be mean of me to say that I hope she does have nightmares and that they do get worse ?

Casey have nightmares about Caylee?? Naw, it probably WAS about losing TonE, Casey thinking only of herself as usual... JMO

Casey told Tony that she was having nightmares about his leaving her. She was having the night sweats. I've wondered if a fever was breaking instead and there were no nightmares. Maybe Casey got a little sick with fever after trudging around in a woody damp area where there were lots of bugs and mosquitoes. Or maybe she was digging around in damp moldy plant debris and stirred up a mold allergy/sinus infection.

She purchased cold medication on her shopping spree at Target IRRC.

I definitely think the nightmares are regarding Caylee. Maybe her subconscious mind has a conscience!

That was my exact thought...her subconscious has a conscience.

Who really wakes up in cold sweats over the thought of losing a relationship? Those nightmares were about Caylee.

God, I wish they could just hypnotize Casey!

Would it be mean of me to say that I hope she does have nightmares and that they do get worse ?

Not to me! Like I said in my post above, I hope that they get more vivid and as you said worse. I'll go one step further and say that I hope that every time she closes her eyes, she sees what she has done, in slow motion. Unfortunately, I wonder if she has the capacity to feel anything except sorry for herself.

Ok new thought...Casey saying the nightmares were about her relationship is good for the prosecution. Her child is missing and she's so concerned about her relationship that she's having nightmares about the relationship instead?! This could be another lie that turns on her. Defense...you have another problem.

IRRC, kc said the nightmares were about their relationship...TL reported it and it was vague.

I've had disturbing dreams about my relationships with men (when I was younger), but I never woke up sweating and panicked as I think TL reported Casey did. I think she lied. What a surprise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chiefdartz