1080 users online (180 members and 900 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Question Caylee's Medical Records

I know that early on in the investigation LE asked for Caylee's medical records and Cindy hee-hawed around and said there was nothing there...I have been wondering about these medical records for one reason...Contained within this record would be a family "history" and likely some info about Casey may be contained therein, ie: a history of depression or insomnia, or something similar...Unless there was something damaging there, why would Cindy not hand these records over post-haste? Has anyone ever seen in any of the released info if these were EVER released to LE?

ABC provided $200,000.00 to
    Casey Anthonys defense!
    The MURDERED should not be USED to pay for the MURDERERS DEFENSE!

American Tragedy: The defense of Casey Anthony.

Juror No. 11 somehow made the journey from Casey is the one on trial to George may be a murderer, based on how George acted on the stand? 3 years of evidence against Casey and he throws George under the bus. Makes sense?
    What evidence indicated that George might be a murderer? Anyone?
    Weren't they to ONLY consider EVIDENCE?
    This NOT GUILTY verdict throws Caylee right back into the swamp she decomposed in. Thanks to this "impartial" jury.

Quote Originally Posted by magic-cat View Post
    I know that early on in the investigation LE asked for Caylee's medical records and Cindy hee-hawed around and said there was nothing there...I have been wondering about these medical records for one reason...Contained within this record would be a family "history" and likely some info about Casey may be contained therein, ie: a history of depression or insomnia, or something similar...Unless there was something damaging there, why would Cindy not hand these records over post-haste? Has anyone ever seen in any of the released info if these were EVER released to LE?
    I think if LE wanted them, LE got them. I would think they would get not only Caylee's but also Casey's. They will not Cindy's word for it that there is nothing there. I'm sure we won't see them due to HIPPA. I don't think we will hear a word about them until trial.

The problem is that Cindy did not voluntarily turn them over. Why not? What are they hiding in the medical record? Perhaps there is some disorder listed there either about Cindy or Casey or some other member of the family that they did not wish to be discovered by LE. The point is, why did they hold this card instead of showing it to LE? Is the medical record going to show SOMETHING that they do not wish to be shown? And isn't it difficult to get these records, as they are protected by doctor/patient confidentiality aren't they? LE cannot supoena an attoneys records, so how could they supoena the medical record? I just find it hinky that they had a problem with handing it over...

Casey Anthonys defense!

Juror No. 11 somehow made the journey from Casey is the one on trial to George may be a murderer, based on how George acted on the stand? 3 years of evidence against Casey and he throws George under the bus. Makes sense?
    This NOT GUILTY verdict throws Caylee right back into the swamp she decomposed in. Thanks to this "impartial" jury.

Quote Originally Posted by LeLe1953 View Post
    I think if LE wanted them, LE got them. I would think they would get not only Caylee's but also Casey's. They will not Cindy's word for it that there is nothing there. I'm sure we won't see them due to HIPPA. I don't think we will hear a word about them until trial.
    They ask KC about this in their interview with them at Universal. She gives the name of Caylee's pediatrician so I think we can be quite sure that they followed up on this. KC also tells them that Caylee has never been sick except for one cold. She says the same in various text messages to AH - stating that she is at the pediatrician's office because Caylee has a cold.

I know that is what they say. But I also know you fill out a family history when you first visit the doctor and that history will be a part of the medical file. For all we know the father is listed in the medical file in the history portion. THIS could be one reason they did not want it seen. Another is that it could show a history in the family of some underlying problems and treatments, ie: bipolar, depression, learning disabilities, etc, would all be listed in the history...I just find it very odd that they did not want LE to look at it...

Casey Anthonys defense!

I know that is what they say. But I also know you fill out a family history when you first visit the doctor and that history will be a part of the medical file. For all we know the father is listed in the medical file in the history portion. THIS could be one reason they did not want it seen. Another is that it could show a history in the family of some underlying problems and treatments, ie: bipolar, depression, learning disabilities, etc, would all be listed in the history...I just find it very odd that they did not want LE to look at it...
    magic - I get what you're saying and it would be great if they did (list the father) but somehow, I really doubt it. I think the only reason that CA was not forthcoming about this information is the same reason that she has not been forthcoming about any information. She is quite convinced that LE is stupid and that she can out-smart them all. The more road-blocks that she can put up...the better.

MOO

Maybe Caylee had some injuries consistent with abuse in her records?? I can see them definitely not wanting that to get out.

Quote Originally Posted by Janis396 View Post
    Maybe Caylee had some injuries consistent with abuse in her records?? I can see them definitely not wanting that to get out.
    I think that if this were the case, given the neglect charges, this would have come out in the past two document dumps.

Cindy has no authority to turn over Caylee's medical records. They would seek permission from Casey...or subpoena them if they needed them bad enough.

I never heard about the medical records.

That's pretty appalling to me.

Time & time again, we see Cindy stonewalling when she MUST know that LE will get the answers anyway.

Why would any grieving grandparent force LE to waste time tracking things down when they COULD be out finding your baby????

Reacting like this only makes you look suspicious. Well then that allows you to cry that you're being persecuted, I suppose. Sick.

I think it's easy to see why no reputable missing children's organization got involved in Caylee's case.
    Caylee Anthony = Victim

Cindy's 911 call: "I found my daughter's car today, and it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car."

Just one more obstruction attempt by Cindy.....

Quote Originally Posted by icherish View Post
    Cindy has no authority to turn over Caylee's medical records. They would seek permission from Casey...or subpoena them if they needed them bad enough.
    Of course. It's a given. They could seek this information through subpeona. It is interesting that she shrugs it off however, insofar as it makes it quite clear that she is not prepared to assist in any investigation that could potentially endanger KC; despite the fact that it could assist in bringing Caylee home.

MOO

Caylee and Casey's medical records would not be available to CA and GA unless Casey herself sent written authorization to her insurance provider allowing them to do so. Without a job, I doubt Casey had medical insurance and Caylee probably had whatever childrens insurance available through the state.

There is no reason for her to list a father on medical records or any of his information. With Casey being an unmarried mother Caylees father would have no legal rights unless he filed for paternity and went through the steps to have himself Caylees legal father-or- she filed for child support in which paternity would have been established. Neither happened, so I don't see how any medical records would list Caylees father.
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

kageykaren is offline Lindsey Love, Universal Child your are the star & wondeful you are!
    When emotional,sad & confused over this case I focus on the science. My gut then tells me she has passed over & is begging us to follow the clues science is currently showing. As Y.M. said, there will be alot for us to talk about when trial is over. His and other LEo's confident calmness puts me at ease.

IMO, CA a nurse would probably do all treatment to Caylee. Except for baby immunization shots. Hippa law would not let anything public for now????

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast