New attorney on file with OC clerks office

It probably has something to do with her filing a counter-suit against Zenaida. Just a thought...who knows!

He is probably going to be her attorney for her movie/book deal!

I noticed this last week, when they filed his notice of appearance on 11/12/08. I didn't see any discussion on it, so I figured it was something everyone expected.

I bet its the attorney for the counter suit against ZFG.

Salem

He is probably going to be her attorney for her movie/book deal!

Ha! Good point! Or for Baez's book/movie deal!
Or they plan on suing everyone, not just Zenaida...like the media, Ws, anyone who has "falsely" ruined her "good" name!!!

Salem

I don't think it is an attorney for the counter suit against ZFG. This attorney is specifically assigned to, and has filed notice for, the murder case. If he was for the counter suit than he would be filed under a completely different case number.

Or they plan on suing everyone, not just Zenaida...like the media, Ws, anyone who has "falsely" ruined her "good" name!!!

This is what I think. They are going to sue everyone they can in order to fund monies for her defense. I can't wait until the trial is over, she is found guilty (hopefully, of 1st degree murder) and sent off to a maximum security prison. Maybe then all this nonsense will come to an end.

Salem

Salem- I thought so too. However, the attys. listed below are on file for the civil case with ZFG...

-A CASEY ANTHONY DEFENDANT
D-A JONATHAN KASEN ATTORNEY
D-A TOMASITA D CROWELL ATTORNEY
P-A ZENAIDA FERNANDEZ-GONZALEZ PLAINTIFF
P-A JOHN BRYAN MORGAN ATTORNEY

11/10/2008 DEFENDANT'S ANSWER TO COMPLAINT AND THE DEFENDANT'S COUNTERCLAIM AND AFFIRMATIVE DEFENSES
11/12/2008 LETTER FILED FROM CLERK TO JONATHAN KASEN FOR COUNTERCLAIM FEE

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/mycler...76-f104-4601-9b92-c0eb16d19c82&CaseID=6054162

Well, at least we don't see Geragos showing up yet! :)

geesh, for someone with no money, she sure has a lot of people working on her side. Wonder what's in it for them? (being sarcastic)

I certainly hope LP doesn't take the $200,000 to fund his search. (in exchange for rights to film the search, i think. check today's update thread, sorry I don't have time right now to give you a link.) That will definitely send the wrong message, I think. (my feelings at least right now)

Practice Areas: Media Law; Condemnation Law; Commercial Litigation; Personal Injury Litigation

What is "condemnation law"?

Well, at least we don't see Geragos showing up yet! :)

I don't think he is licensed in Florida. Besides I haven't seen him win a case since he worked for Peterson. He isn't even handling the civil suit - he's passed it off to a young atty with not too much experience, but he already has the delay delay delay down pat.

Practice Areas: Media Law; Condemnation Law; Commercial Litigation; Personal Injury Litigation

What is "condemnation law"?

Covers real estate condemnation and can extend to eminent domain issues.

:laugh:

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/mycler...136-4153-878b-19e990a58375&CaseID=6079536#Act

CASEY MARIE ANTHONY DEFENDANT TRIAL 10/14/2008 08049710 0874777
JOSE A BAEZ ATTORNEY
JACK A KIRSCHENBAUM ATTORNEY
YURI MELICH OFFICER

Practice Areas
Condemnation/Eminent Domain
Entertainment and Sports
Litigation
Media
Personal Injury

Any ideas on this? :waitasec:

Isn't this the attorney from Miami who will be "first seat" in the Murder trial, just as JB will be "second seat" ?

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/mycler...136-4153-878b-19e990a58375&CaseID=6079536#Act

CASEY MARIE ANTHONY DEFENDANT TRIAL 10/14/2008 08049710 0874777
JOSE A BAEZ ATTORNEY
JACK A KIRSCHENBAUM ATTORNEY
YURI MELICH OFFICER

Practice Areas
Condemnation/Eminent Domain
Entertainment and Sports
Litigation
Media
Personal Injury

Any ideas on this? :waitasec:

I wonder what happened to the other guy - the one from Miami that is DP qualified? Man, oh man, where does she get the $$$$ for all these attorneys? And now Kobi and Henry Lee? :waitasec:

Kind of strange & just one more twist. Many more to come I'm sure.

Hey, a thought just came to me, maybe she wants to sue her parents for all rights to any movie/book deals. They shouldn't be able to sell Caylee's pictures, only KC. Not that I think anyone should, just wondering if this has something to do with something yet to come.

I bet he is to take on John Morgan, the real Zenaida's attorney. John is a personal injury attorney.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissawilkinson44
Back