1236 users online (213 members and 1023 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

2008.11.24 Globe Article

Ricardo Morales told "The Globe" issue Nov 24, 2008 that KC plotted a new pregnancy to beat murder rap.

Morales,24, who was KC's lover from Feb to April this year tells Globe "Getting pregnant could've won her freedom. She could tell a jury that she loves kids so much she was having another. And so how could she have murdered Caylee?" Caseys former best pal Kristina Chester tells Globe in an exclusive interview she believes the man hungry monster mom was indeed deliberately planning to have a baby to help beat the murder rap. Meanwhile, Morales says he is breathing a sigh of relief that KC isn't about to become a mother again.

What do you think? Would it have helped her in her trial or hurt?
    Last edited by JBean; 11-18-2008 at 12:58 AM. Reason: clarify title
    "I am confident that, in the end, common sense and justice will prevail. I'm an optimist, brought up on the belief that if you wait to the end of the story, you get to see the good people live happily ever after."

Quote Originally Posted by DollyPardonMe View Post
    Ricardo Morales told "The Globe" issue Nov 24, 2008 that KC plotted a new pregnancy to beat murder rap.

Morales,24, who was KC's lover from Feb to April this year tells Globe "Getting pregnant could've won her freedom. She could tell a jury that she loves kids so much she was having another. And so how could she have murdered Caylee?" Caseys former best pal Kristina Chester tells Globe in an exclusive interview she believes the man hungry monster mom was indeed deliberately planning to have a baby to help beat the murder rap. Meanwhile, Morales says he is breathing a sigh of relief that KC isn't about to become a mother again.

Not a bit. There are plenty of pregnant women in prison right now.

There's a saying..

With friends like these, who needs enemies? Why are all her so-called friends blabbing to the press? If they truly cared, they would have assisted in the searches. DISGUSTING!!

sharpar is offline If dogs dont go to heaven I want to go where they are
    it didnt help diane downs - she was very pregnant during her trial .........

It would have hurt. No rational person facing capital murder charges would want to get pregnant. It would have underscored her pathetic excuse for good judgement. If convicted, she has the baby in prison and then it is placed with family or with the governmental welfare agency. Being pregnant and facing charges is no longer an E-ticket out of there.

Reminds me of Diane Downs.

jmo

The Globe is hitting up Ricardo and Kristina again, huh. Or is it the other way around. Either way, cha-ching...

Thats the stupiest plan I ever heard!

She IS truly diabolical.

Just another chapter in this never ending soap opera ......

The jury would put her in jail so she didn't lose the 2d baby too.

Seriously, being pregnant has never kept anyone out of jail. Babies are born in jail and there are some institutions which allow the mothers to keep the babies for some period of time, raising them in the jail.

Baby #1 kept her from having to work or get an education and Baby #2 would save her from prison. In KC Land this makes sense. If she actually thought this, she really is as dumb as I have thought all along.

How would RM know 1) that KC was trying to get PG and 2) that is was intended to keep her out of jail, when he had no clue that Caylee was missing until July15th? This must have been a hypothetical question posed to him and hypothetically, knowing KC as he does, this seemed plausible to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Themis View Post
    Being pregnant and facing charges is no longer an E-ticket out of there.

I love that you said "E-Ticket". Is that a reference to the old days of Disney World (when I was a kid) when my grandmother would save E tickets from various places so we could ride the good rides and not just the "Hall of Presidents"?? Ha! Sorry... OT... Couldn't resist!
    Just my opinion anyway... cheers!

How would they know? Silly story.

Quote Originally Posted by frenchvixen View Post
    With friends like these, who needs enemies? Why are all her so-called friends blabbing to the press? If they truly cared, they would have assisted in the searches. DISGUSTING!!
    You gotta be kidding me? Who do you think Casey was truly friends with? She had no qualms about stabbing any one of her "supposed" friends in the back.

Personally, I don't believe a word the Globe reports unless it's verified elsewhere, but it's still absurd to even insinuate that HER friends are the disgusting ones here.

Quote Originally Posted by icherish View Post
    The Globe is hitting up Ricardo and Kristina again, huh. Or is it the other way around. Either way, cha-ching...
    Yeah, And I just contributed $3.49 to the cha-ching! They also have another story regarding a family member of KC's that does'nt want to be identified, blasting CA and GA for swallowing her baloney all these years and refusing to reveal Caseys real face to the world all these years. Must be on CA side of the family because she talks about Cindys mom (80 yrs old) crying herself to sleep every night). Poor thing!
    "I am confident that, in the end, common sense and justice will prevail. I'm an optimist, brought up on the belief that if you wait to the end of the story, you get to see the good people live happily ever after."

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast