Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Nancy Grace - Monday, November 17, 2008

LP................reporters asked about the bags found, not LE. He's willing to take a polygraph
    My posts are my opinion..........

Quote Originally Posted by MOMto5 View Post
    In the interview with John Morgan that I saw today, he explained that KC would have to be under oath and answer questions in the deposition. He said he would allow news cameras with him when he disposes her this week!

I know you didn't mean this the way I took it, but if only he could "dispose" of KC. LOL!

I missed the opening of the show. Is she all about Caylee tonight or is she doing other stories too?
    JMO. Unless there's a link, I can't prove it.

Quote Originally Posted by impatientredhead View Post
    I am beyond happy to hear that from someone other than Cindy and George, especially when Cindy would not have ever seen that bag. George and Simon opened the trunk, Simon tossed the bag, and LE retrieved it. She was never in contact with it.
    She would have washed the bag too if GA hadn't thrown it over the fence with Simon IMO.

If I were Baez I would NOT like Dr. Lee being on NG..sorry but that is a mistake..huge. Of course not that I care what mistakes I think the defense is making LOL. JMO.
    A Mother's love is a lifelong commitment
    to selflessness

Quote Originally Posted by Duelist Pearl View Post
    Didn't she go grocery shopping and buy lots of food around the time Caylee went missing?
    I think she did all the grocery shopping after Caylee went missing.

Dr. Lee said they found new evidence, hmmmm. Hope someone was with JB and Lee the whole time. He mentioned frozen food boxes NG asked if there was food still in them, he would not answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Pink Panther View Post
    Verbal excuse for friends perhaps. Forensics and science are another thing altogether!
    Oh yes...I agree,

She was probably thinking that whoever opened the trunk (her father - Tow Truck Guy) would just assume it was the rotten food.

Quote Originally Posted by Duelist Pearl View Post
    Didn't she go grocery shopping and buy lots of food around the time Caylee went missing?
    The shopping done at Target with Amy's check was when Amy was on vacation, before that I think she was getting it from her parents' house. She supposedly had some groceries with her the morning TL picked her up at Amscot, but again, think they came from the house. MOO
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

Quote Originally Posted by not_my_kids View Post
    I missed the opening of the show. Is she all about Caylee tonight or is she doing other stories too?

She is doing Drew P also.

If Dr. Lee turned over additional evidence to OCSO, then he is implying they did a sloppy job in collecting evidence, and that will be part of the defense.

Quote Originally Posted by MarleneM View Post
    Dr Lee says he examined the "whole car", not just the trunk. Said OSCO was very professional in allowing him access its contents. His search took "all day". Dr Lee says that there was "a lot of maggots, insect activity, larvae" and "frozen food boxes" still in trunk, but couldn't say what kind.
    Just to clarify since I can't watch yet, is he saying there was lots of maggots and insects, or currently there still is (which confuses me thus the question)?

I've gotta say, my car has gotten embarrassingly nasty over the years with old happy meal boxes, etc. and I have never had a smell hang around 5 months.
    I think about you constantly, whether it's with my mind or my heart. ~Albany Bach Reid

Just replayed the sound byte about crawling dead squirrels, you gotta love that one.

Quote Originally Posted by not_my_kids View Post
    Drew Peterson too, but I'm not sure if she's going back to him or not.
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

Playing the audio of Cindy saying George smelled decomp, she smelled decomp, and Lee talking about the dead squirrels
    My posts are my opinion..........

Caller- Why CA, GA, Lee not talk poly to clear themselves?
    I think about you constantly, whether it's with my mind or my heart. ~Albany Bach Reid

Quote Originally Posted by panthera View Post
    The shopping done at Target with Amy's check was when Amy was on vacation, before that I think she was getting it from her parents' house. She supposedly had some groceries with her the morning TL picked her up at Amscot, but again, think they came from the house. MOO
    She was also at Winn Dixie shopping with AH's checks too..she was buying a lot of groceries between Target and Winn Dixie.
    A Mother's love is a lifelong commitment
    to selflessness

Quote Originally Posted by LiveLoveLaughLiza View Post
    She is doing Drew P also.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by the by and by View Post
    Henry Lee won't actually say it was human decomposition in car. LOL Does that surprise anyone?? $$$$$$$$
    I don't think he actually KNOWS how a spectrometer works. He said the anthropology department and ORNL does the air samples, not the UT Anthropology department. The Body Farm does all the work on the fluids, the maggots, and other things in the trunk.

Mass spectrometry is concerned with the separation of matter according to atomic and molecular mass. It is most often used in the analysis of organic compounds of molecular mass up to as high as 200,000 Daltons, and until recent years was largely restricted to relatively volatile compounds. Continuous development and improvement of instrumentation and techniques have made mass spectrometry the most versatile, sensitive and widely used analytical method available today

Quote Originally Posted by impatientredhead View Post
    Just to clarify since I can't watch yet, is he saying there was lots of maggots and insects, or currently there still is (which confuses me thus the question)?
    Maggots attach themselves to frozen foods? ooookaaaay. Well, I'll wait for the REAL forensics on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by 100%Agave View Post
    What exactly did Baez tell him before he went through the car? Obviously Casey was carrying an entire grocery store in her trunk and here I thought there was nothing in there but pizza and detergent in a plastic bag. My bad!
    For the record, despite CA's well-publicized claim that there was a bag of rotting pizza in the trunk, causing the suspicious odor, the reality is that the bag contained an EMPTY pizza BOX. I imagine it had crumbs it.

If I'm wrong, just shoot me.

Susan - if they have nothing to hide then CA, GA, Lee should come forward.

Does Dr. Lee remind anyone else of Sulu from Star Trek or is it just me?

Quote Originally Posted by mitzi View Post
    I know you didn't mean this the way I took it, but if only he could "dispose" of KC. LOL!

LMAO!! Actually I like the way this sentence sounds with "dispose" better!!!
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast