Identified! GA - Barrow County, UID Male, Nov'08 - Salvador Chavez, 46

There are many people missing in this area...
Will be nice to find out if the person is male/female.
I hope this brings closure to a family somewhere.

I am going bananas inside. I am thinking of all of the families who are wondering if this person belongs to them and that the nightmare might finally be over for them. I know one thing, for some family, it will at least provide some answers. I know Justin Gaines family will be in my prayers tonight. I am also thinking of the male that was in the armed forces, that disappeared from near there, and his car was found at a rest area, cant think of his name right now. darnit...
I also wonder if clothing was found, that could help tremendously.
I have spoken to Justins Mom on occasion, and have been an active member of the forum in the area, and I just pray for her and his family that this may be it. As much as it hurts to say that.... Someone is lost and is about to be found........

The first article said "found in an abandoned house" and then the second said the woods. Strange, maybe the news doesnt know for sure....just a thought....I wonder if any new details will be released at 11pm on the news????

The first article said "found in an abandoned house" and then the second said the woods. Strange, maybe the news doesnt know for sure....just a thought....I wonder if any new details will be released at 11pm on the news????

The news doesn't happen for another 15 minutes here in Atlanta. I will watch and report if something is said.

I still can remember a young man who went missing from Georgia that was in the marines??I think...he left a hotel after a night of drinking with a friend?? I also think he drove a black Honda which was later found wiped down of all fingerprints, but no sign of him. I cant find any info on him anymore. Not the best sleuther am I? I'm not giving up....

P.S. The county where the body was found is adjacent to Gwinnett county, where Justin went missing..Prayers, prayers and more prayers.

I still can remember a young man who went missing from Georgia that was in the marines??I think...he left a hotel after a night of drinking with a friend?? I also think he drove a black Honda which was later found wiped down of all fingerprints, but no sign of him. I cant find any info on him anymore. Not the best sleuther am I? I'm not giving up....

Jason Roark?
http://findjasonroark.com/

This body was located 20-25 miles east of Wild Bills, the nightclub where Justin is believed to have disappeared from.

I am keeping an eye on this thread. Do they know who the previous owners were and when they moved? I see the ReMax for sale sign in the front yard. I get a feeling that Justin may have been found :(

I also feel that maybe it is a sign that if this is Justin that he was found on the grounds of a house that is for sale, his mother was a real estate agent before he disappeared :( I am hoping it is not him and that he is out there somewhere alive or if he is dead died of natural causes or accident and not by homicide. This poor individual was killed by the hands of someone else. It makes me so sad, where is the humanity anymore?

Have been following this case from day one....I know some of Justin's relatives here in Ohio and I am praying for them on this day. Have we heard any updates? Locals would this have been a way he might have walked home??

This home has been for sale for a few years, from what I have seen in the mls listing, it is now for sale as commercial property. HOWEVER, I am also attaching a link that is from a paper in Ga. where the investigator said the body has been there longer than a day, less than a month...That has me confused.
http://onlineathens.com/stories/111808/new_357122423.shtml

Much stranger things have happened though. If only we could know what clothing was on this person.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back