Orlando Sentinel lists Caylee's "murder" info

Reaction score
I found it interesting in doing research of recent murders around Casey's neighborhood that it lists Caylee as one of the murder victims in the area on July 15, 2008 at Chickasaw Oaks (the community that the Anthony's live). Just struck me as odd.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/custom/data/orl-homicidemap-main,0,4865031.htmlpage

Just scroll through the list of victims to the right and you will find Caylee's name.

Um, WOW. :eek:
IMO, Caylee's name will be gone if the A's get wind of this...
P.S. Why is the date 15 July? :confused:

Um, WOW. :eek:
IMO, Caylee's name will be gone if the A's get wind of this...
P.S. Why is the date 15 July? :confused:

Tell me about it. If you click her name it notes July 15 as the date reported, but I am confused as to why it is listing their address as the location.

Strikes me as odd too. And the status is "closed"

Tell me about it. If you click her name it notes July 15 as the date reported, but I am confused as to why it is listing their address as the location.

PROBABLY because they have nothing else to go on...you know, miss priss hasn't exactly been forthcoming...that address is as good as any, I suppose. There certainly was plenty of evidence destroyed and lies spun there, IMO. :furious:

Geez, how many murders have missing bodies? LP may find allot of people before searches are all done........but then there are those gators..........IMO, so sad

Geez, how many murders have missing bodies? LP may find allot of people before searches are all done........but then there are those gators..........IMO, so sad

I am certain that things have been found (so far) that could possibly bring closure to another victim's family. It is my sincere hope that SOMETHING good will come from all the hours of tireless searching...

They're just listing what they know... the date she was finally reported missing & her last known address.

Caylee Marie Anthony

Incident Date: 7/15/2008 (reported)

Jurisdiction: Orange County Sheriff's Department

Hometown: Orlando

Incident Description: Caylee Marie was reported missing by her grandmother after she had not been seen for a month. The car the girl's mother Casey Anthony drove 'smelled like there's been a dead body' in it, the grandmother said. Casey Anthony was arrested on murder and other charges Oct. 14. No body has been found.

(I see they left out the word "damn" in this report. lol)

I believe she's dead and am not concerned with the feelings of GA or CA but.....

Caylee should be removed from the list as she has not been legally declared dead.

Have to give this one to CA if she kicks up a fuss......

Oh, that is just so sad to read that and see "Age: 2."

I look at my grandbaby and think, she's 4, but a very tiny 4. She just recently hit 3 feet tall and 32 pounds. (She will need a step stool to reach the blackboard at school - LOL) There wouldn't be much left to a little body exposed to the elements. Do you realize how tiny finger or toe bones would be? I pray that Caylee will be brought home for a proper resting place.

Why the children? The precious innocent children.

I pray for justice and may her murderer rot in he11!! :furious::furious::furious:

Caylee name has been ther for week. i also have been to research of murders in orlando. it very interesting on one murder that happen when a ping was record and that area of one of the murder

Oh, that is just so sad to read that and see "Age: 2."

I look at my grandbaby and think, she's 4, but a very tiny 4. She just recently hit 3 feet tall and 32 pounds. (She will need a step stool to reach the blackboard at school - LOL) There wouldn't be much left to a little body exposed to the elements. Do you realize how tiny finger or toe bones would be? I pray that Caylee will be brought home for a proper resting place.

Why the children? The precious innocent children.

I pray for justice and may her murderer rot in he11!! :furious::furious::furious:

My husband brought a box home the other day and it was not a large box, but it was large enough to inspire my 3 year old to want to get inside and close the flaps over himself (my kids LOVE boxes). As morbid as this is going to sound, it is the truth. I had a flash of Caylee as I was looking at him curled up there in that box, and I realized how small of a package that Casey would have needed to entomb Caylee inside of it. A small child of 2 would have fit inside of a large back-pack EASILY if they were "flexible". I often have wondered if this is why she was left in the trunk for those days, because rigor had set in and she was stiff and therefore more difficult to conceal and to handle. I believe she waited until the rigor had subsided and then stuffed her inside of something, and it would not have needed to be a large something either, and then did away with her in whatever manner she chose for Caylee's final resting place. She buried her daughter and partied the same week. I would bet a million dollars that there is one of Caylee's blankets missing, and that is what she used as her "shroud" inside of whatever else she placed her in, which could have been a garbage bag knowing Miss Casey as we do...

I found it interesting in doing research of recent murders around Casey's neighborhood that it lists Caylee as one of the murder victims in the area on July 15, 2008 at Chickasaw Oaks (the community that the Anthony's live). Just struck me as odd.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/custom/data/orl-homicidemap-main,0,4865031.htmlpage

Just scroll through the list of victims to the right and you will find Caylee's name.

Orlando Sentinel lists Caylee's "murder" information as well as an Eric Collins. The name Eric was given as one of the many possible father's to Caylee. Casey did say that Caylee's father died, it was also "rumor" by Casey's friends that the father was married and had other children. When in jail Casey had said that Caylee was with her father and close to home, so Where is Eric buried? Could this be the area that needs to be looked at for Caylee's remains? (Location: Lorna Doone area or where he is buried?)

In 2007, 98 people were slain in Orlando and unincorporated Orange County, down from the record 113 people murdered in 2006. See a map of 2007 murders. In 1997, 40 people were murdered. (Explainer: Homicide vs. murders) Click link below find the map or scroll through the victims' names below to see more about individual crimes. http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/custom/data/orl-homicidemap-main,0,4865031.htmlpage

Hot Spots: Most Orlando-area murders take place west of Interstate 4 and along Orange Blossom Trail. This year, crime hot spots include Pine Hills, Holden Heights, Americana Boulevard near Texas Avenue, the Oak Ridge neighborhood, and areas around Parramore and Washington Shores.

Eric Collins
Incident Date: May 30, 2008

Caylee Marie Anthony

Incident Date: July 15, 2008

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members