1067 users online (205 members and 862 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

acceptance

How long does it normally take for an account to be accepted? I registered but
    am still waiting to be accepted. I had tried to use my yahoo email but that did not work so I used my hotmail account, I got an activation notice but nothing else since I activated my account!

I signed up, received my welcome, I'm logged in but can't use the search forum feature. I only have a gmail account. Please help me rectify this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Teche View Post
    I signed up, received my welcome, I'm logged in but can't use the search forum feature. I only have a gmail account. Please help me rectify this issue.
    i think you just need more posts and then you'll get access to some features.

I would like to change my email address from a yahoo account to a gmail account. I want to delete my yahoo account because the only thing I still use it for is websleuths. My gmail is my permanent account that I've had for over 10 years. I've went through the correct things on my profile to change my address, but it tells me I need to "click here" to ask to change it and when I click there, nothing happens.
    RIP Jessica Ridgeway
    2002-2012

http://i47.tinypic.com/15yaw6c.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by oceanblue View Post
    I would like to change my email address from a yahoo account to a gmail account. I want to delete my yahoo account because the only thing I still use it for is websleuths. My gmail is my permanent account that I've had for over 10 years. I've went through the correct things on my profile to change my address, but it tells me I need to "click here" to ask to change it and when I click there, nothing happens.
    Anyone needing to update an email address can contact me privately.

Hi Tricia, I'm losing the email provider that I use, <modsnip>, in October and have set up a new email account. Do I just change it in my profile? The new one is <modsnip>, through my internet provider.
    BTW, I saw you on a show last night, just caught the end of it, the hostages in the Utah library. Is that what got you started on crime sleuthing?

Terri Vaughn
    Last edited by tlcya; 06-25-2017 at 05:24 PM. Reason: remove personal info

Tweezybird that is exactly right. You can update your email to the new one via your profile settings.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2