824 users online (94 members and 730 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    I just found this forum today and became instantly hooked!

I have tapatalk and have no idea how to alert or contact a mod. Please advise.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

To alert on a post via tapatalk click the post you want to call a moderator's attention to. It will become highlighted. click the three dots at the top right of your screen. Select report from the pulldown menu. A box appears with default text reading "its spam" replace that text with a brief explanation of why you are alerting. Hit send.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

Quote Originally Posted by tlcya View Post
    To alert on a post via tapatalk click the post you want to call a moderator's attention to. It will become highlighted. click the three dots at the top right of your screen. Select report from the pulldown menu. A box appears with default text reading "its spam" replace that text with a brief explanation of why you are alerting. Hit send.
    But what if I just want to contact a mod?

I have been told I need to verify myself how do I go abput doing this?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Drb View Post
    I have been told I need to verify myself how do I go abput doing this?

You can click the alert button which is the explanation point in the lower left area of your post. This opens up a message box in which you can send a message to a mod asking how to become verified. The alert button is generally used to alert on a post that a person thinks is inappropriate or against TOS (terms of service for websleuths). You may want to include details about the case and in what capacity you wish to become verified. Welcome .
    When you see a cloud with no silver lining, paint your own.

Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    But what if I just want to contact a mod?

Send a pm.

Quote Originally Posted by margarita25 View Post
    Send a pm.
    Doesn't work if you're on a TO.

If you wish to reach out to administration while on a time out you may email websleuthscomments@gmail.com
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

Quote Originally Posted by tlcya View Post
    If you wish to reach out to administration while on a time out you may email websleuthscomments@gmail.com
    Done that too only to have the message returned as no such address. It's easy enough to leave a letter out however. At the moment, it's not an issue. But it may be again in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by relay View Post
    You can click the alert button which is the explanation point in the lower left area of your post. This opens up a message box in which you can send a message to a mod asking how to become verified. The alert button is generally used to alert on a post that a person thinks is inappropriate or against TOS (terms of service for websleuths). You may want to include details about the case and in what capacity you wish to become verified. Welcome .
    Thank you i did email my details last night

I think they are overworked and possible need more mods!

I've pm'd a couple and no response. It must be really hard to keep a rowdy bunch in line

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4