State's Witness List Released 2008.11.18 Updated 2008.12 & 2009.01.26

salvarenga

Reaction score
According to the Orange County Clerk of Courts online system, the state filed their witness list today with the court. Does anyone know how to get a copy of this?

http://www.wftv.com/video/18007614/index.html
progress.gif

Thanks Trailblazer. What a list. Some names bring on question - why?

I have always wanted to hear more from the 911 operator...not because she might have more info...just because she is GREAT! I loved her, "well why are you just NOW calling, why didn't you call 31 days ago!"

I am interested in Tom G, Roy H, Danielle LA, RyanP, LanceW and BobbyLW anyway.

Is this the first we are hearing these names?

Tom's Auto Repairs? Now what would this have to do with a neglect case?

According to the Orange County Clerk of Courts online system, the state filed their witness list today with the court. Does anyone know how to get a copy of this?

I bet it'll be online at a news source real soon.

But if you want your own copy, just make a public records request with the OC Clerk. They'll most likely charge per paper copy, not sure if they offer cd's or electronic copies.

There was something about a car repair, I forget whose, possibly Casey's.

Bobby LW did the Beautiful Life tattoo...
Note Annie D is on this list as well...

and of course we have not seen their interviews so they must have been held for trial.

Tom's Auto was mentioned much earlier by one of the detectives when they were interviewing someone...I cannot put my finger on who they were talking to when they brought it up, but it was something about her taking her car in for repairs and the shop guy saying it reeked...

Ryan is a friend of Caseys

I just found this and didn't see it posted anywhere. Thought it was an interesting video by K. Belich. Can't find a date when this came out, but from what I'm hearing, I think it's fairly new info.

If this has already been posted or is old news hopefully the mods will delete it.

http://www.wftv.com/index.html Right hand side of the page for the video under "Top Stories"

I don't see how that is even remotely possible? Isn't there that little thing called "attorney-client privilege"?

I don't see how that is even remotely possible? Isn't there that little thing called "attorney-client privilege"?

He doesn't have that privilege with Cindy, George, or anyone else including Nancy Grace for instance. Anything he said to anyone or any information from others is fair game.

The new witness list was released yesterday (11/17/08) and a thread was started and locked due to confusion over the list. I just requested that it be reopened or a new thread started--thought I'd ask first. :) (haven't heard back)

The list and the WFTV video are new, the video just released today at noon.

http://www.wftv.com/video/18007614/index.html

Someone also posted on another site:
"Eyewitness news just announced that Baez will have to give a statement about everything he has talked to the Anthonys about and they are bringing into evidence 3 of the Nancy Grace shows, I think Baez is gonna have to step down now.......Trouble for him is coming...."

I just wonder if JB really did get paid a partial retainer by kc, and that money was stolen from the grandparents. wouldnt that make him a witness ?

Someone also posted on another site:
"Eyewitness news just announced that Baez will have to give a statement about everything he has talked to the Anthonys about and they are bringing into evidence 3 of the Nancy Grace shows, I think Baez is gonna have to step down now.......Trouble for him is coming...."

wow! wow! wow! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Oooooo, I believe it. Someone in the A family has stated what happened and where she put Caylee and now they should have wished the shut their mouth.

It makes me ponder if the house and phones were bugged.

Why don't we already have copies of this? :eek: :waitasec:

WS are on the ball! I'm wondering where these pages can be found, I wanna see! :woohoo:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back