1526 users online (288 members and 1238 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Hope you guys don't mind if I post this. I just found that a guy was arrested for the murders of Heather Catterton and Randi Saldana. The guy is from Gastonia. His name is Danny Hembree. Forgive me if y'all are already on it. Anyone who murders two women within weeks of eachother could certainly be a serial killer. Not to mention he burned one of the bodies. However the two women were known to him.

http://www.gastongazette.com/news/he...ough-knew.html

Myspace

Hembree's Myspace with a boat load of photographs. He was last logged on on November 26th which was after at least Heather's murder. His quote says he's "wanting to do the right thing". I was a little freaked when I saw some pictures he'd taken of a families friend young daughter. Heather Catterton was only 17.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...albumId=549350

Creepy pics.!! His last login was on 11/26/2009 but he posted "wanting to do the right things" Mood: good.... back in May.
    Posted at 10:26 AM May 21

Quote Originally Posted by ~Lisa~ View Post
    Creepy pics.!! His last login was on 11/26/2009 but he posted "wanting to do the right things" Mood: good.... back in May.
    Posted at 10:26 AM May 21
    Oh Lisa you're right. What the heck could that mean?

Here's more information on this guy. He just got out of prison last January and had been back in the Gastonia area for about four months. Not sure where he was prior, but you bet they're looking into that.

http://www2.journalnow.com/content/2...umping-bodies/

Quote Originally Posted by Tizzle View Post
    Hi, hope.
    POI moved to NC around 1999, IIRC. Also, I found an image of POI on facebook.
    I feel the same as you, no one seems to be reading.

Here's a link to a website that has a TON of info on this case:

http://missing87975.yuku.com/forums/...er.html?page=1

I hope to help, hopetohelp.

I am the moderator of the Yuku forum and Kristina Nelson's cousin. I come to this site every few days and check information. The information that is on the site is accurate, the adminstrator and I make sure of this.

The suspect was in North Carolina in 2000. Unless the person on facebook is 62 years old and his middle name is Jeffrey it is not the right person.

Quote Originally Posted by hopetohelp View Post
    Well.... as long as I'm asking questions on a thread no one seems to be reading, I've got another couple

How far was Kristen Davis' body found from the last place she was seen/known to be. #2 -Around what year did the POI move to NC? Thanks!

I'll check back here later to see if anyone has updated in response.
    Kristen David was abducted between Moscow and Lewiston. I am not sure of the exact milage, but it is within 30 miles of the Lewiston area. This is the only victim as far as we know that was dismembered. Her body was thrown off the Red Wolf bridge.

The suspect moved to North Carolina in 2000. He was registed to vote in that area in 2000. I am aware of the case in Wilmington, North Carolina.

I do encourage you to check out the Yuku site.

Quote Originally Posted by hopetohelp View Post
    Note to Kline or Crescent, or anyone who knows what the POI in this case looks like, can you please follow this link and look at the sketch of the suspect in the right bottom corner and tell me if he resembles the POI in this case at all? Thanks!

http://www.helpfindallison.com/announcements.htm
    Is there a larger picture of this sketch? Also, I have not read every post in the threads, in depth, but why is the focus moving to the Carolinas? Is that where the POI moved to?

TIA,

Salem

ETA: I see the info about the POI moving to NC in 2000. THANKS!
    Last edited by Salem; 12-07-2009 at 01:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CrescentCrow View Post
    She was last seen at 503 2nd St., Asotin, Wa.
    This was the home where she called her mother from.
    Her mother went to pick her up 20 minutes after Chris called her
    at a point just up the street from the 2nd Street address.
    Chris was NOT there and she has never been seen alive again.

This information is correct according to the Asotin County Sheriff Department.
    The part about her mother going to pick her up 20 mintues later is wrong. Her mother had no way to go pick her up at that time. My mom and Chris's mom were best friends as Chris and I were best friends and we lived across the street from each other. My mom was with Chris's mom at the time the phone call came.

I just wish they would nail the creep that did this. We all know who did it. He's a freak.

Also I can't get this link to work:

http://www.helpfindallison.com/announcements.htm

Is it suppose to be LV? If I could actually see the pic I could tell you if it looks like him since I have seen him.

Quote Originally Posted by CrescentCrow View Post
    Kristen David was abducted between Moscow and Lewiston. I am not sure of the exact milage, but it is within 30 miles of the Lewiston area. This is the only victim as far as we know that was dismembered. Her body was thrown off the Red Wolf bridge.

The suspect moved to North Carolina in 2000. He was registed to vote in that area in 2000. I am aware of the case in Wilmington, North Carolina.

I do encourage you to check out the Yuku site.
    Yeah your right Crecent its aproximately 25 or 30 miles.
    As far as the sketch on the Allison site,its a passable likeness of LV when I knew him (mid 80's) except for the eyes which look too normal in the drawing.

Every few months I think of Chris and end up back on the internet.....

I did get that link to work this time. The guy "could" be him but Kline is right....the eyes are not wild enough looking. I have not seen the guy in 20 years. The guy is just spooky to be around. Even before Chris disappeared he just gave you the creeps to be around him.

I do find it interesting how some threads here take off and others just languish. For instance, I am obsessed with the Georgette Bauerdorf case, but no one cares about that.
    This case is beyond creepy and I wonder what is up with Idaho law enforcement. They just let this guy walk. but why did he try to break into Kristin' Smith's apartment? What was he looking for and why did he kill those girls? Also was Steven a small guy? I mean, most adult men would put up a helluva fight.

This is a fascinating case. It has a lot of elements of a good mystery including plenty of information on it and a creepy old building at the center. Unlike most cases covered here, most folks who follow it, including local Law Enforcement, think they know who did it. One guy can be linked to all of the victims around the time of their murder but there is nothing that is strong enough to on any one of the victims to go to trial.

Quote Originally Posted by scriptgirl View Post
    I do find it interesting how some threads here take off and others just languish. For instance, I am obsessed with the Georgette Bauerdorf case, but no one cares about that.
    This case is beyond creepy and I wonder what is up with Idaho law enforcement. They just let this guy walk. but why did he try to break into Kristin' Smith's apartment? What was he looking for and why did he kill those girls? Also was Steven a small guy? I mean, most adult men would put up a helluva fight.
    I know what you mean...there are some that I find facinating that dont seem to garner much interest while others... im not assigning value: 'oh this one is worse then that one.'
    they are ALL tragedies ,but some have elements to the circumstances of the mystery that one would think would be irresistable to most sleuthers(like this one)...but they never generate much attention.
    I dont know how big Steven was I never met him as I didnt join the Theater until 4 years after he disappeared but the POI is well over six feet and powerfully built.
    I know back in the 80's I wouldnt have wanted to go toe to toe with him unless I had a Louisville Slugger handy.

Quote Originally Posted by kemo View Post
    This is a fascinating case. It has a lot of elements of a good mystery including plenty of information on it and a creepy old building at the center. Unlike most cases covered here, most folks who follow it, including local Law Enforcement, think they know who did it. One guy can be linked to all of the victims around the time of their murder but there is nothing that is strong enough to on any one of the victims to go to trial.
    You ought to see this building in person...there ought to be a picture of it in the dictionary next to the word 'Gothic'.
    A documentary about this case has been released its supposed to be available on Amazon by request soon.
    Its called 'Confluence' if you Google it you can see the trailer for it.

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast