Dead Zones

Coley

You are damned if you do and damned if you don't
Reaction score
Cell Phone 'Dead Zones'

A Local 6 News report about Anthony shows that "dead zones" on her cell phone may hurt the investigation into the case.
Local 6 News investigative reporter Tony Pipitone analyzed hundreds of text messages and phone calls placed and received by Anthony in the two weeks after Caylee disappeared and used a database program to determine how much time passed between each ping.
.http://www.local6.com/news/18004945/detail.html

I'm curious about how the phone goes dead??? Does this mean it was simply turned off for that period of time or that it was in an area without cell phone towers about??

I'm curious about how the phone goes dead??? Does this mean it was simply turned off for that period of time or that it was in an area without cell phone towers about??

I would think it would be when the phone was cut off. Orlando seems pretty populated with towers and no where is really considered rural.

This is why I don't understand the Anthonys working so hard to STOP the searching....

Casey could have dumped Caylee's body any place in Orlando or even further. I really doubt it will ever be found unless someone gets very lucky.

Is she in a landfill? Did the gators get her? Is she buried in some wooded area?

In what town? On what date?

We don't even know what CLOTHES if any, she was wearing where she was dumped. How do you begin to search for evidence of her body??? :furious::furious::furious::furious:

On June 19, Anthony's phone pinged near her boyfriend's apartment at 4:54 p.m., then her movements head south and east, according to cell phone pings, Pipitone said. "Heading east and hitting (a) cell tower on Lake Underhill Road ... but from here, her cell phone goes dead for three hours and 17 minutes. Where could she have gone in that time?" Pipitone said.

The last ping from the Lake Underhill tower was at 5:45 p.m., and the phone then went silent until a ping near her boyfriend's apartment. She then called her parents' home at 9:13 p.m., and there's no indication where Anthony was during the time frame.

"If this is the time Casey may have disposed of the body in her car trunk, there's no indication where Caylee may be either," Pipitone said.

http://www.local6.com/news/18004945/detail.html

Wasn't this about the same time period she went to that friend's house to watch a movie and/or went to the bar on the east side of town where that same friend talked to her? IIRC, he couldn't remember the dates of those two meetings with her...but it was around those days.

Has anybody considered that maybe AT&T turned her service off for non-payment? I have friends that this has happened to and as soon as you make a payment, they turn it back on. I haven't done the research but how does this correspond with the payment she made with Amy's account? She might have been desperate to turn it back on and that's the only way she knew how right then.

This is why I don't understand the Anthoneys working so hard to STOP the searching....

Casey could have dumped Caylee's body any place in Orlando or even further. I really doubt it will ever be found unless someone gets very lucky.

Is she in a landfill? Did the gators get her? Is she buried in some wooded area?

In what town? On what date?

We don't even know what CLOTHES if any, she was wearing where she was dumped. How do you begin to search for evidence of her body??? :furious::furious::furious::furious:

I do agree with you your WHAT IF's are the same as mine:
But I believe that the Anthoneys DO NOT WANT Caylee found dead, she may have evidence on her that may hang Casey. I do believe that they will do whatever it takes to save Casey because they do know that Caylee can not be saved. JMHO

Has anybody considered that maybe AT&T turned her service off for non-payment? I have friends that this has happened to and as soon as you make a payment, they turn it back on. I haven't done the research but how does this correspond with the payment she made with Amy's account? She might have been desperate to turn it back on and that's the only way she knew how right then.

That would account for ONE dead zone time period, but not three...

does anyone know if the police have looked into her having a track phone?
Track phone being a phone that you can't trace to a person... like one of those pre-paid phones... I remember in the interviews she always talked about having another phone, and switching SIM cards and stuff... but have the police looked to see if she had any other means of communication?

But I believe that the Anthoneys DO NOT WANT Caylee found dead, she may have evidence on her that may hang Casey. I do believe that they will do whatever it takes to save Casey because they do know that Caylee can not be saved. JMHO
I agree. I understand she is their daughter and all that. But can you imagine if she did get away with murdering her daughter. I mean what type of person can do that and then live a "normal" , healthy life. The A's are fools, look at how she was before Caylee was murdered,she'll be 100x worse if she gets away with this..

Yes, but I'm thinking... the chances that Caylee's body can ever be found are SO remote, the Anthony's behavior does much, much more to harm Casey than it can possibly protect her.

If they really want to protect Casey they better start figuring out how to address all the things THEY SAID in the first days.... starting with Cindy's call to 911 & her comment about the car smelling like there was something DEAD in it.

Frankly, I think Casey had a much, much better chance at beating a murder rap IF her family had concentrated on finding Caylee & NOT on defending Casey. How ironic that Casey will be convicted BECAUSE OF her family's ever suspicious behavior concerning their daughter's guilt.

I agree. I understand she is their daughter and all that. But can you imagine if she did get away with murdering her daughter. I mean what type of person can do that and then live a "normal" , healthy life. The A's are fools, look at how she was before Caylee was murdered,she'll be 100x worse if she gets away with this..

Amen.

And I can definitely see her wanting revenge on family members who 'embarrassed' her or got her arrested in the first place.

I'd never want to fall asleep with someone like Casey in my house.

I would think it would be when the phone was cut off. Orlando seems pretty populated with towers and no where is really considered rural.

I wonder if her phone went silent b/c she didn't pay the bill. I know with CIngular (AT&T) if you don't pay within 2 weeks, they cut it off, but it will go right back on if she woulda' got online and paid it.

"However, to believe something with no basis in reality is just foolish in my opinion." - Lee Anthony (describing his family???)

IMO,LEE never makes sense to me.......each time I read anything he writes, I'm lost. Is it just me? Does he make sense to any of you???

"However, to believe something with no basis in reality is just foolish in my opinion." - Lee Anthony (describing his family???)

IMO,LEE never makes sense to me.......each time I read anything he writes, I'm lost. Is it just me? Does he make sense to any of you???

It's not just you....

The guy's trying SO hard to spin the facts, he can't even form a coherent sentence.

Or maybe he's got a fatal case of "Mad Squirrel Disease?" lol

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back