767 users online (106 members and 661 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Anthony's expected to release statement UPDATE PRESSER CANCELLED

The parents of Casey Anthony, the 22-year-old Orlando mother accused of killing her three-year-old daughter Caylee Anthony, are expected to release a statement later this week that will explain why they have continued to search for the young girl.

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEA OF WHAT THIS COULD BE? I'm sure it's something ridiculous, but I'm a little curious as to what they have to say.
    Last edited by JBean; 11-20-2008 at 09:13 PM. Reason: update title

Quote Originally Posted by MaryAnn View Post
    The parents of Casey Anthony, the 22-year-old Orlando mother accused of killing her three-year-old daughter Caylee Anthony, are expected to release a statement later this week that will explain why they have continued to search for the young girl.

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEA OF WHAT THIS COULD BE? I'm sure it's something ridiculous, but I'm a little curious as to what they have to say.
    Because McDonald's is still in business?

Unless they show up with Caylee, I have no interest in these people anymore.

More spin. More lies. More media attention. That's all it'll be.

Quote Originally Posted by BostonSu View Post
    Because McDonald's is still in business?

Unless they show up with Caylee, I have no interest in these people anymore.

ETA: it's all hype, to try and get more people to follow their sick way of thinking and buy into their theory. They aren't going to say anything new.
    Last edited by sarah7855; 11-18-2008 at 05:33 PM. Reason: ETA

The truest love there is

Just another book chapter or scene for their movie...

Spin, reasonable doubt....
    "Until you do right by me, everything you think about is gonna crumble... until you do right by me, everything you think about is gonna fail."

I have no idea what they could say at this point. Honestly I would LOVE it if they were honest and released some new (and true) information. Sadly I doubt there is any to be released. I suspect they are trying to keep the media involved...

Everytime I hear about this, it makes me want to throw up.

Be prepared. This will likely become at least a weekly thing from them. Cindy obviously thrives on the attention, and the only way to keep donations trickling in is to get out there and spew the Alive Caylee "search" propoganda as often as possible.

I agree with everyone else -- just another PR stunt.

"We have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand...and melting like a snowflake." - Marie Beynon Ray

What more can they say. We know all of their lies already. Sure tired of looking at and hearing them. Wish they would take a vacation until the trial. Maybe they could combine a vacation with their "looking for a live Caylee" search effort.

First of all, news about this came during the search (oh, what surprise, more deflection!). I thought they were supposed to do this on Monday, but it seems that MN is out of town so they're waiting for him to get back. They want to share information about their search for Caylee.

Hi MaryAnn. I saw this last night so I know there is a link, Can you find it and add it to your post please? thanks.

Hmmmmm........ Like Daughter ..... Like Mother ..... she needs her daily dose in front of the camera .....

They are doing this for two reasons: 1) CA loves the attention of the media (I can't say it the way I want to for fear of being banned) 2) They need to continue to be in the public saying Caylee is alive to continue to get funds for KFN and themselves. Remember GA is the only one that was working not sure if he still is I"m not sure.
    R.I.P. Precious Caylee! Justice will be served! I hope anyone involved in this crime/cover up will do the time

What I post here is IMHO!

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast