Anthony's expected to release statement UPDATE PRESSER CANCELLED

MaryAnn

Reaction score
The parents of Casey Anthony, the 22-year-old Orlando mother accused of killing her three-year-old daughter Caylee Anthony, are expected to release a statement later this week that will explain why they have continued to search for the young girl.

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEA OF WHAT THIS COULD BE? I'm sure it's something ridiculous, but I'm a little curious as to what they have to say.

The parents of Casey Anthony, the 22-year-old Orlando mother accused of killing her three-year-old daughter Caylee Anthony, are expected to release a statement later this week that will explain why they have continued to search for the young girl.

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEA OF WHAT THIS COULD BE? I'm sure it's something ridiculous, but I'm a little curious as to what they have to say.

Because McDonald's is still in business?:confused:

Unless they show up with Caylee, I have no interest in these people anymore.

More spin. More lies. More media attention. That's all it'll be.

Because McDonald's is still in business?:confused:

Unless they show up with Caylee, I have no interest in these people anymore.

:clap::clap::clap:
ETA: it's all hype, to try and get more people to follow their sick way of thinking and buy into their theory. They aren't going to say anything new.

I have no idea what they could say at this point. Honestly I would LOVE it if they were honest and released some new (and true) information. Sadly I doubt there is any to be released. I suspect they are trying to keep the media involved...

Everytime I hear about this, it makes me want to throw up.

Be prepared. This will likely become at least a weekly thing from them. Cindy obviously thrives on the attention, and the only way to keep donations trickling in is to get out there and spew the Alive Caylee "search" propoganda as often as possible.

I agree with everyone else -- just another PR stunt.

What more can they say. We know all of their lies already. Sure tired of looking at and hearing them. Wish they would take a vacation until the trial. Maybe they could combine a vacation with their "looking for a live Caylee" search effort.

First of all, news about this came during the search (oh, what surprise, more deflection!). I thought they were supposed to do this on Monday, but it seems that MN is out of town so they're waiting for him to get back. They want to share information about their search for Caylee.

Hi MaryAnn. I saw this last night so I know there is a link, Can you find it and add it to your post please? thanks.

Hmmmmm........ Like Daughter ..... Like Mother ..... she needs her daily dose in front of the camera .....
smiley_sleep.gif

They are doing this for two reasons: 1) CA loves the attention of the media (I can't say it the way I want to for fear of being banned) 2) They need to continue to be in the public saying Caylee is alive to continue to get funds for KFN and themselves. Remember GA is the only one that was working not sure if he still is I"m not sure.

Sounds to me like another document dump is on the way!

: )

Oh Puleeze! Take a break CA, we really need a break from your outrageous lies! Second thought, just MAYBE the meds are starting to work for her, and now she can talk the truth? YEAH RIGHT, wishfull thinking :bang:

start off with a news conference of sorts promised for last Monday..with CA,GA,LA & KFN ---to tell of reasons
move to late in the week so a's atty can help with the possible questions that may happens
now just plain old written stmt,......hmmmmmmm something tells me MN spoke with CA about JM's comments
jmo

Probably will tell us that they can't tell us all the information they have that will prove CL is alive and KC didn't hurt her until KC's 1st Degree murder trial because for some reason (that I cannot fathom) they want to wait until the trial to clear her name????? That's my guess.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back