Caylee-Search Diver Resigned As Deputy After Lying To Captain

That is bizzare! I swear, I will never understand people.

What the heck in going on in Orlando????

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Eyewitness News has uncovered more dirt on someone involved in the case against Casey Anthony. Todd Bosinski was the lead scuba diver who worked with bounty hunter Leonard Padilla to try to find Caylee's body.

Eyewitness News found out Bosinski was recently asked to resign from the Orange County Sheriff's Office, because he had lied to his captain when he said he was a Special Forces medic in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Worse yet for Bosinski, who is the owner of Blackwater Divers, the sheriff's captain he lied to in February 2008 is an Army colonel who apparently sensed right away that Bosinski was full of it.

------

So he sensed it RIGHT AWAY but 9 months later..... after he helped LP search for Caylee that they rushed to kick him to the curb???

Way to go OrlanD'OH

I guess anyone who is connected with this case in anyway, shape, form, or fashion is basically going to be under a microscope. It's sad in a way that people are giving their time to help find Caylee and then BOOM the world knows everything about you.

I guess anyone who is connected with this case in anyway, shape, form, or fashion is basically going to be under a microscope. It's sad in a way that people are giving their time to help find Caylee and then BOOM the world knows everything about you.

Reminds me of Joe the Plumber. Probably had no idea what he was getting himself into.

O/T to Coley...Alpharetta. Do you come back this way much? There's a bunch of us around.

Anyone who gets close to the truth, or finding Caylee in this case is demonized by the A's and anyone close to them.
That should tell us something. Lots of folks have run scared from this because of having been made a mockery of.
I really wonder what exactly is going on in Orlando and who is really on the side of the truth there.
Reporters, investigators, ect. Stop and think about those who are still standing in this case who tried to do the right thing, or bring up an area of discomfort to the family. Very, very few left.
:waitasec:

There have been a lot of liars in this case and it hasn't just been the Anthonys, it is just a shame, and actually quite disgusting that several liars in this case have originated from Law Enforcement.

I don't think it's a small thing to lie about being SF.
I do think it's appropriate that he was asked to resign.
I DON'T understand why this matters...?
I mean, it would be nice if nothing but completely honest people were searching for Caylee, but at least someone is/was searching!
What's with this case and all the less-than-honest people?! :confused:

It's not the fact that he lied. It's the fact that they go out of their way to disgrace people that try and do the right thing regarding Caylee.
If he lied about that I agree firing would be in order.

Capt. Groover's memo obtained by Eyewitness News (read memo) says Bosinski lied on February 18, 2008, that he had served in Iraq and Afghanistan as a Special Forces medic with the 4th Special Forces group. Nine days later, Capt. Groover asked Bosinski to confirm that, but Groover's memo says, at that point, Bosinski said it was all "bulls***" and that none of it was true.

Bosinski resigned a half hour later.

Bosinski told Eyewitness News over the phone Tuesday that the memo is false and that he quit the sheriff's office because you had to be in the right clique to get ahead. He would not talk on camera.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18009642/detail.html

Hopefully, we will find out the real story behind his service record. It will straighten out some of the story to know what happened. (Not that I don't believe the Captain's version, but two sides and all...)

It is possible that NG's staff was checking him out since she had him on the show and appeared quite "taken" with him as a diver. Maybe they uncovered it and let the news report on it.

What the heck in going on in Orlando????

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Eyewitness News has uncovered more dirt on someone involved in the case against Casey Anthony. Todd Bosinski was the lead scuba diver who worked with bounty hunter Leonard Padilla to try to find Caylee's body.

Eyewitness News found out Bosinski was recently asked to resign from the Orange County Sheriff's Office, because he had lied to his captain when he said he was a Special Forces medic in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Worse yet for Bosinski, who is the owner of Blackwater Divers, the sheriff's captain he lied to in February 2008 is an Army colonel who apparently sensed right away that Bosinski was full of it.

------

So he sensed it RIGHT AWAY but 9 months later..... after he helped LP search for Caylee that they rushed to kick him to the curb???

Way to go OrlanD'OH

No, they fired him right away, back in February. LP was using him because he said he was a former Orlando PD, but now owns Blackwater Divers.

I'm going to reserve judgement on this until all of the facts are in--but in the end I do think it matters that basically honest people are searching for Caylee.(not perfect, just honest) Just as Kid Finders could be crooked so could some who want to be involved in the search for Caylee. Fame, glory and money would be bad motives for wanting to find a little girl no matter what side of the fence you're on.

LE has to be extremely careful here because where there are bad motives there's also a high possibility that evidence could be fabricated or planted and hurt the case against Casey Anthony. Remember the recent case of the dog handler who was planting bones? People can be so messed up...

the only way she'll be found is accidentally, if at all.

poor caylee

No, they fired him right away, back in February. LP was using him because he said he was a former Orlando PD, but now owns Blackwater Divers.

Ok, I see.... the article is not written very clearly.

In any event, it's pretty apparent lots of people want LP out of town.

Frankly, I hope LP's life insurance policy is paid up because I think there's a whole lot of STINK surrounding this whole case.

There's NEVER been any focus on finding Caylee.... but plenty of finger-pointing & people fighting over who's "in" and who should be "out."

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sneetchysneetches
Back