KidFinders & Kathi B. Interview -GA New Spokesman #3

CW

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Please continue posting here. I just want to give everyone a heads up and there will be NO FURTHER WARNINGS GIVEN. We meaning all WS members will respect one another and another's opinions. There is to be NO NAME CALLING OF ANYONE INVOLVED IN THIS CASE. We have noticed that the tone of Caylee's forum is starting to get alittle heated that is why we are giving everyone a heads up. We understand a few things are coming into questions we don't mind our members talking about them but we are NOT GOING TO ALLOW Caylee's forum to get out of hand. We do want to thank our awesome members for all your hard work that you have and are putting into helping find this precious little girl. We all love her and we all want justice for her.
Thank You
WindChime

Thread #1 http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74956
Thread #2 http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75113

Brought over from #2 (sorry this is only way I know how to do it)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janis396
"It should be noted, that the founders and or board members past and present of NLHF, have among their business interests, 2 telemarketing firms that operate a phone sex line...."

Could this be where the lewd and lacivious charge came from??

Could KC have known them prior??

Maybe KC was working for them during the day doing phone sex and Caylee could have been with her if she was at their office. She knew the Milsteads did Kidfinders too and thats why she said she also wanted to be involved in looking for missing children. Maybe that's why her computer showed missing children sites and sex sites. Am I grasping at straws here?

WFTV reported that there was no one at the KF tent today, it was all closed up and deserted.

Looks like they're hidin' out or hightailed it outta town fast.

Bringing this over from thread #2

Post 145
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...sh#post2954956

Quote:
Originally Posted by What'sThatClue
And....WESH reporter Jim Payne reported during the 4:30pm newscast that (paraphrasing), KF wants to help other families by offering Safety In A Flash fingerprint and dna kits. Then the camera focused on SM, and she had a computer monitor in front of her with the SIAF website on the screen.

Here's the thing....SIAF is one of their for-profit businesses....I had just referred to it in my earlier post about the free fingerprinting.

Bad enough the SIAF site claims to be sponsored by KF---DM and SM own both!!!

So, right on camera, KF's and one of their owners SM, is hawking their for-profit sites wares.

What nerve! Now, don't get me wrong---the Safety in a Flash thing is a good idea that uses a slight twist on fingerprinting by LE. I just think it's inappropriate to promote a for-profit item via the non-profit without a huge disclaimer that they own both!!!

(Going to look up FL Statutes, lots to read, might take me a while)

Fl Statutes for anyone who wants to study them:
http://www.800helpfla.com/soc.html
Click under Additional Resources, Chapter 496 FL Statutes.

I'll be making phone calls tomorrow about the financials in the trust and if the T's are still being provided by the A's.

If so, KF has some serious ''splainin'' to do about why that money isn't being put back in the CMATF.

This is a break, IMO anyway.

I wish I knew how to get a hold of the original sheep members, Blink in particular. I'd love to discuss this with her and see if this connection was already made.

Where is Blink, anyway? Is she one of the people still searching in Orlando?

I'll be making phone calls tomorrow about the financials in the trust and if the T's are still being provided by the A's.

If so, KF has some serious ''splainin'' to do about why that money isn't being put back in the CMATF.

This is a break, IMO anyway.

I wish I knew how to get a hold of the original sheep members, Blink in particular. I'd love to discuss this with her and see if this connection was already made.

Send her an email. I hope she is not down cause of someone's dirty antics.

I had been wondering about Blink too ... she shows up as an "inactive" members on the members list. You might ask Tricia or another mod if there is a way to get a hold of her if she doesn't respond to an email.

WESH 25 in S FLA had the whole KFN debacle on the news tonight. Can't find a link but wow.

Wish JK would get the exposure that Caylee does

Either they missed the news the night KFN was exposed or they just don't care. They updated the Caylee Myspace today and are still advertising KFN.

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=122459029&blogID=450180355

I see they finally changed the date from June 9th to June 16th..it only took them four months to do that...

They will hang on to this foundation because they back what CA spews. Anyone who believes Caylee is alive will be CA's best friend.

She needs to disassociate herself from this foundation, they have never found a child. They are just exploiting families...especially those families who's children are already deemed deceased.

There are so many other foundations that are reputable to use, KFN is not one...:furious:

Brought over from #2 (sorry this is only way I know how to do it)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janis396
"It should be noted, that the founders and or board members past and present of NLHF, have among their business interests, 2 telemarketing firms that operate a phone sex line...."

Could this be where the lewd and lacivious charge came from??

Could KC have known them prior??

Maybe KC was working for them during the day doing phone sex and Caylee could have been with her if she was at their office. She knew the Milsteads did Kidfinders too and thats why she said she also wanted to be involved in looking for missing children. Maybe that's why her computer showed missing children sites and sex sites. Am I grasping at straws here?

I do not think you are grasping at straws, Janis396. There is some really big money involved in this case and it is not clear where this money is coming from.

The phone sex deal could very well be. It could be a number of things. IMO, Casey could have been doing that or even could have been selling drugs.

I do not think that the missing children's sites she looked at on the computer was because she wanted to be involved with finding missing children, tho. I believe she looked at those because she was PLANNING to have a missing child!

Just reported on WESH---GA said he's willing to be spokesperson for Kidfinders and willing to work without pay for them. GA said he wants to help them get set up in this (Orlando) area.

Story link not on WESH yet, I'll post it when it appears.

(report showed KF tent site empty)

Just reported on WESH---GA said he's willing to be spokesperson for Kidfinders and willing to work without pay for them. GA said he wants to help them get set up in this (Orlando) area.

Good grief! Have these KFN people hypnotized George? I would be ashamed to be seen in public with either of the Milsteads for so many reasons.

Give me a freakin' break!!! These people are something else. I don't think anyone that had a missing child would use KFN.

:rolleyes:
This REALLY makes me wonder if the A's are:
A) Clueless
B) That desperate for someone to feed into their delusions.
C) Not watching the news
D) Totally oblivious and without concern that these people are crooks.
Guess it could be all of the above...:waitasec:

When GA made the statement I noticed his eyes were blinking very fast. Weird. Wait'll you see the story/video. I could not believe what GA was saying, in spite of the criminal/civil judgments against the M's and that the tent is pretty much deserted!

Good grief.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back